The Secret Society ("Taken" Women)

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
This is a very, very interesting subject for me. I've been cheated on in various degrees for as long as I have been dealing with women. I always wondered how women could be so "cold and heartless".

When I started studying the subject I finally realized that I was the oddball for always being faithful. Hell, the closest I have ever been to cheating on anyone was making out with another chick and feeling up her t!tties out of revenge AFTER my current g/f had cheated on ME! What a dipsh!t I was for even keeping that ho around. (first g/f....didn't know any better)

The only thing a man can do is come to terms with the fact that it can (and most likely will) happen to him at some point in his life, probably more than once even if he doesn't realize it. Once you know that it's likely to happen you can take steps to minimize the chances, but you still have to realize that no matter who you are or what you do there are always going to be factors that are out of you control.
Your advice rules.

STR8UP said:
I've seen studies that show how testicle size on animals correlates to the level of monogamy that a species practices. Humans have medium sized testicles which lead researchers to conclude that humans are "somewhat monogamous" creatures.

This is congruent with what I see happening around me. The monogamy angel is always on one shoulder and the unfaithfulness devil on the other.
In my (small) experience this makes perfect sense.

STR8UP said:
This begs he question- Once you realize "the real deal" do you go for the preemptive strike, or remain a good little boy?

It almost seems as if you are damned if you do and damned if you don't.
For now I am just being completely and unapologetically unattached. It works well :D

STR8UP said:
It always SUCKS to have a chick bail on you with either you knowing or there being some kind of doubt in your mind about her level of (un)faithfulness. At least if you cheated on her first you would walk away with a little more of your pride intact.
That is for sure. Some would say that revenge is not the best answer but I am a real prick sometimes so I do not care.

STR8UP said:
Nowadays I wouldn't go out looking to fukk around on a girl, but I'll tell you what, she would have to be one HELL of a woman for me to not even consider an opportunity that passes my way.
Two.

STR8UP said:
Anyone else with me?
As always my wise friend.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why any of you dudes desire to fvck married ladies and milfs with kids, FORGET ABOUT THESE SLVTS, became an AlphaMale and you will be a dude in his 40's fvcking hot young single 20 to 30 year old babes who don't have kids, why waste your time. :nono:

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else with me?
I third you guys, STR8UP & djbr. :up:

Right to the heart of the matter, as usual. When in doubt, look to biology first.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats right. The world is a BIG f*ck-fest and all those people who made it to the top were awesome f*ckers and women promoted them?

You think Bill Gates created Microsoft? BS! He learned about the society and started to f*ck all those women who developed the OS for him!

They even have secret meetings where everyone gets naked and just f*cks whatever. Nobody talks about it because the police is a part of it too!

Go Secret Society!

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jimmyb said:
STR8UP -
I agree that most of the readers here are above AFC, but sometimes even we find ourselves caught up in AFC actions (which is why we come here to get a swift boot! :D )
Very True, I come here every now and then and read up a little to keep myself sharp.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.amazon.com/Sperm-Wars-Science-Robin-Baker/dp/0788160044

Buy that book str8up and everyone else who is befuddled as to why women cheat.

if you are in a relationship, do not cheat. it is akin to taking their trust and shiitting all over it.

If you feel you must have sex wsith other women, BREAK UP and go fukk all you want. Some people are not meant to be in a relatioship and that is OK.

But once you commit to being with one girl, DO NOT CHEAT. UNtil that point - have 1000 girlfriends for all I care