The Secret Society ("Taken" Women)

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
I am different. But that does not change certain things in life.

• The "likelihood" of a woman that cheated before, cheating again.
  • The "likelihood" of a woman that is 35+ years of age AND 5+ years older than you when you first met her having so much issue and drama.
  • The "likelihood" of a single mother with small children looking for a "dad" for her kids.
  • The "likelihood" of a woman that was degrading herself sexually, doing that again (by cheating) when things does not go her way.
  • The "likelihood" of a woman that had lot of economical and money issues, reverting to that behavior.
  • The "likelihood" of a woman that had alcohol/drugs or any other addictions reverting back to those addictions
  • The "likelihood" of 'Dad's little Princess' becoming very needy and literally a great pain in the azz.

And more...much more.
Bingo - healthy, well-adjusted women do not cheat by definition. Even if her BF was totally WORTHLESS...a healthy woman with integrity would simply dump him and move on. Not lie and deceive. Show me a psychologically and emotionally healthy cheater...and I'll be impressed. More than likely, she has at least a few of the common dysfunctional risk factors possessed by typical cheaters listed above.

Which also happen to apply to ~75% of young American women. :crackup: Be careful out there fellas...!

Last edited:

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
Very rarely if a woman is satisified sexually, mentally, emotionally will they cheat on you. Unless they are a head case- Bipolar, sexually abused when younger, father figure issues, self esteem issues. A girl with good head on her shoulders will not cheat if these three things are met.
In my personal opinion there four main elements and a wild card element.

The four elements are
  • sexual,
  • mental,
  • emotional, and
  • intellectual.

Please see note at the end of post for some clarifications.

The wild card element (as no every woman falls in that category) is spiritual.

In my personal opinion, if you manage to at the very MINIMUM accomplish this: fully satisfy her in two of the 4 main elements and provide high satisfaction in another element, and are average in the remaining one (as long as this one is NOT the sexual one which should be fully)...then that woman will not cheat on you. She will be in a "blitz state". Heck, she can be in a group of Brad Pitts, and her eyes would always be on you.

On the wild card issue (spiritual). If she is a spiritual woman (if she is not, then problem solved) then you have to be at least one of the three (in addition to the 4 elements stuff I wrote above) in order to keep her fully interested:

1- Spiritual man as both are already spiritual beings

or

2- A man that supports her spirituallity by encouraging her to continue or getting her books or whatever.

or

3- A man that does NOT interfere with her spirituallity (e.g. you give her space so she can do her meditation, etc.). In another words, a man that does not try to stop her from doing this. And the difference between #2 and #3 is that #3 does not even have to "encourage" her as long as he does not "discourage" her and is sensitive about her spiritual needs.

But, here is my caveat...if you make a "bad choice" in women...it will take you CONSIDERABLY much more work to accomplish the above. And at the end you might end up living just for that woman...completely neglecting your life. Becoming literally a slave and unhappy.

Now...if you are lucky and get a woman that some men call the "quality woman" (which is a term that gets thrown all over the place)...you might not need to have her "fully" satisfy in two of the above to manage to keep her from cheating on you. Because a "quality woman" (as defined by most men) would DUMP you before she even considers cheating on you.

Note: Mental is more on the "psycological" issue such as feeling safe or knowing you are going to be there for her. Emotional is more about feeling the romance and love and sometimes some little drama. And intellectual is when she can LEARN something different with you like learning from dissimilar hobbies such as rock climbing or music or dancing or books or learning from things that interest her in life which could be the things already mentioned or both learning things together (heck, it could be about learning how you deal with people or about fixing cars or anything that triggers her intellect). Something about sexual element that some men fail to see - if the woman has no or little libido then you are satisfying her by not engaging in a lot of sex (that's why I consider sex compability important - as both having high libidos or both having little/no libido).

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think when deep dish or was it pook? referred to the black hole concerning women he was talking about their propensity to cheat under the right circumstances without the slightest bit of remorse or regret. He also talked about how it made him very depressed and neglected to touch more upon the subject.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"propensity to cheat under the right circumstances..." i like that.

how about we approach this from another angle? i often find it useful to strip away the moral argument (what's good or bad and the labeling that goes with that.) call me cynical, but as i get older i find moral arguments less and less compelling; i detect that the one moralising is often creating a story or narrative for themselves (or another) so as to satisfy some need that may have little to do with the underlying causes.

anyway - look at it from a biological/behavioral perspective. we're mammals, or animals, if you will, designed by nature in large part (hell, driven by nature) to procreate and raise off-spring. a large portion of who and what we are traces back to that.

how does it do it? hormones, emotions, instinct, behavior, etc. - the usual suspects.

we'll often create a narrative as to why we do certain things, or drum up excuses, stories or other explanations all the while being almost completely oblivious to what really drives us.

some examples -- i'll preface this by saying this is broad-brush and over-simplifies things --

-- men's procreative strategy is to spread the seed far and wide. the more he can attract better females and be a bit selective in that, the better.
-- women's procreative strategy is to attract a lot of suitors but be selective in who she chooses for mating (and they have a thousand ways of selecting, too).

-- she doesn't want to be TOO exclusive, however. she will increase her odds of getting healthy off-spring by mating with more than one male. she won't think to herself "i need to bump up the odds here, so i'll step out and seduce / be seduced by the best likely candidate other than my husband." it doesn't work that way. it works through hormones, emotions etc. compelling her into being "under the right circumstances" for what we call cheating.

ways in which that can happen (mostly anecdotes and studies i've read about, in no way comprehensive here) ---

i recall one woman friend candidly telling me that she could never resist something forbidden sexually. the more forbidden a possible affair was, the more irresistable it was. i see hormones and animal behavior at work in that, not moral failure.

i have often heard about (and seen a few times) where a woman just about to be married will step out for one last fling. she'll explain it as her last chance to experience a fling like that, and it's less of a bad thing before marriage than after marriage, or she'll say "something just happened..." here's nature at work, with beautiful timing, where she'll get pregnant from one male while another does the raising (you'll find this is not uncommon in other species)

i've read of studies of other species that supposedly pair up for life where researchers have found both sexes popping out for a quickie upon occasion

i've read of studies where women will go through a hormonal change where she can't be attracted to (or will be repulsed by) her long-standing mate somewhere in midlife after having 1 or more children. she will conversely find anyone else BUT her husband sexually attractive. this is just nature's way of nearly forcing her to seek out other sexual partners for diversity of off-spring. this might explain part of the 7-year itch thing

i've read where many men have sexual fantasies of doing it with their mate being 'tarted up' (or slutted up) much more than she typically is while women have sexual fantasies of doing it with strangers -- which is an interesting juxtaposition (even ironical) when you consider the base-line strategies of men needing to spread the seed far and wide and women needing to be highly selective.

cheating is a survival strategy that nature, through our bodies and our subconscious, almost compels both men and women to do. sure, that conflicts with our precious ideas of who and what we are; it is, however, very effective for continuing the species and engendering genetic diversity.

this isn't to blame women. i've listed these out since the issue is raised that way. i am sure that any woman could go on about the uncountable ways men are driven by their hormones and animal selves.

just a side note: anyone else notice how men and women use "honesty" and "trustworthy" differently? what's honest and trustworthy to a man is different than what it often is to a woman (again, speaking broad-brush here). in some ways, most men would find it hard to find an honest woman, and most women would find it hard to name an honest man of their acquaintance.

i think women think of honesty in terms of emotional honesty, while men think of it in terms of behavior or something.

this part is really half-baked, i haven't thought it thru fully at all -- just throwing it out there for comment.

Last edited:

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Damn I'm sorry, don't mean to disagree with LatinoMan and Mind, Body, and Soul, who are soem of my role model posters....

But I don't think women cheat on "great" guys because the women are low quality, lol, I think it's because of this new "trend" that's going on.

Go to another country, women are STILL acting like women. They support their men, usually are shelterd a lot, very respect, supporting, caring, all that stuff.

A woman cheating on her husband over there? No, that's a damn sin, and she would be stoned. I mean, it's not even a consideration, not even a thought.

But women in America are acting like me now! They are acting like men!

They are sticking and moving. If a guy can give her a great "nvt" then the chick will usually "find a way" to allow that guy to do it!

The chick could be married, divorced, with a great guy, a bad guy, it doesn't matter.

Very few chicks are actually WOMEN in today's America. Very few, very, very, very few.

And it takes a pretty good selection process.

So all you guys in relationships, if you didn't do ANTIDUMP'S system to acquire that chick, it's a 90% chance that she IS svckign someone off behind your back. Sorry to tell you that, but that's just the way it is. Unless you fly to another country every week to see her lol.

Relationships, marriages, and things related...are very few today. That's why there's so many divorces. Women are too free willed. If you can get her horny, that's it! It doesn't matter if you have a job, have ambitions, or whatever. Women are like men in today's america, they just want a nice nvt.

That's why learning about sexual state will get you MAD PVSSY today. If a guy understands what I am talking about, he won't run out of a supply of azz.

But yeah, if you want a relationship....you MUST FILTER LIEK FVCKING CRAZY. You must TAKE YOUR FVCKING TIME....I am trying to tell you the truth. Or, you are going to get your feelings hurt real fvcking badly.

I mean, that's why I think must of the stuff I say flies over guys heads. Guys are in the WRONG ERA....

They haven't kept up with this new trend. The PUAs, the guys getting laid consistently, THEY HAVE!

They perfected their little sexual states, and you will NEVER see them without some fresh azz.

Unfortunately, it's the Great Men that are left without. It's the great men that provide and still do the MAN STUFF from the OTHER ERA...that when they turn their backs, their chick lets me come over and do whatever the fvck I want to do to her.

It's a shame, but again.....if the guy would just understand what the hell is going on TODAY, TODAY, Not Yesterday but TODAY, then the guy would have just did what I did, and even what the girl is doing....and that's just BUST A NVT AND LEAVE.

Bevo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought it was common point of view that chics with boyfriends, and even more, married women with kids, are most easy to get, foolsmate so to say

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Bevo, sorry to say, but about 5% of women in America are actually Relationship material. The rest are just faking it.

You will find that a high number of women will BE in relationships! Definitely hot chicks.

Lol. When guys wake up, maybe they will see what I am saying. Until then, hell, let the guys keep giving the chicks money while she takes it and pays for a hotel room for me to eat her out and bang her for 6 hours.

Bevo

Don Juan
Reaction score
The link given on Secret Society is fascinating stuff and I totally agree. It bears the question, HOW this secret society could arise globally WITHOUT any central control or blueprints. It arose naturaly at various spots at the same time. Isnt that amazing? I do have my theorie on it, it makes historically sense as a counter-reaction on post-war moralism and an inherent function of capitalism. Amazing!!

(please ignore my bad spelling)

I see the science of attraction, all this PUA and discusion of sexuality as KEY to understand our society and nearly ALL of its problems in general

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not clear all these women really are taken.

Female A: Probably not taken. May have a BF because she wants some sort of companionship. Looks like the kind who already has a new BF picked out before ditching her old one. Easy pickin's, but probably not good LTR material.

Female B:
and his profile discusses how this is the girl he is going to marry.
Does she also say he's the one she'll marry? There could be a disparity of interest level. Often gals move to be with their BF while in the throes of infatuation. Has the flame died down?

Female C: Not much info about interest level in current BF. Could be simply attracted to you with no intentions of acting on it; could see you as a possible replacement. At least shows some signs of integrity by wondering if her crush on you is "OK."

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jimmyb said:
Just to add two things...

My opinion on taking another man's girl... I am a loyal friend, and I would NEVER do it to any of my friend's. If it's someone I'm not acquainted with, I am not aware of their situation, and it is between GIRLFRIEND and BOYFRIEND. She makes her own decisions, and is deciding the fate of their relationship. I'd prefer single girls, but it happens, a lot of fun, interesting girls are taken. The principal rule of nature is survival of the fittest.

And the other thing, all three girls, when expressing interest in intercourse, made it obvious (or even said) they were looking for strictly sex, and to let me move on with my life afterward. Female A just texted me the other day, after 2 months of no communication. She obviously wants more encounters with the alpha, but I'm not giving her anymore.
Yeah she strictly wants sex because her bf is probably a lot better off than you in terms of long term care. So she will have sex with random guys she is really attracted to, but doesn't want to lose her free ticket to *****dom and mooching in the future. :rolleyes: Then the dope will marry her and cry like a little baby at the alter because he "loves" her so much and she will feed the dellusion.

I think I'm going to throw up.

jimmyb

Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
Yeah she strictly wants sex because her bf is probably a lot better off than you in terms of long term care. So she will have sex with random guys she is really attracted to, but doesn't want to lose her free ticket to *****dom and mooching in the future. :rolleyes: Then the dope will marry her and cry like a little baby at the alter because he "loves" her so much and she will feed the dellusion.

I think I'm going to throw up.
Lots of excellent points and discussions guys.

I am glad that these women are unattached in these situations, because like stated by many of you, these women wouldn't be good LTR material, and I'm glad I'm educated enough to see that. I must thank the boards for that.

My roommate and I were having a discussion on the car ride home (we're both actively involved in "the community") about how thankful we were for both discovering this, and telling lots of AFC stories from years ago.

Last edited:

Ricco

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry guys If you want loyaly get a dog.

I work with 250 plus women. This is what I have learnt. All women cheat.

Its a natural instinct that they have no control over when a highly energized

type of guy walks in, a bad boy. He doesn't have to say anything. They are

just attracted to him sexually. Case in point - take your most devoted wife

to Italy and see what happens.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ricco said:
sorry guys If you want loyaly get a dog.

I work with 250 plus women. This is what I have learnt. All women cheat.

Its a natural instinct that they have no control over when a highly energized

type of guy walks in, a bad boy. He doesn't have to say anything. They are

just attracted to him sexually. Case in point - take your most devoted wife

to Italy and see what happens.

The situation is only as dire as you believe when your sample size is of the same type of women. My mother lost her virginity to my father, has only been with my father and works as he does. They have been married 32 years. She is attractive and has been hit on before, but never cheated. Of course my mother came from a much different upbringing than the average north american woman with different standards.

Of course if you keep going back to the same pool, you're going to catch the same fish. Broaden your perspective, not "all" women cheat.

Ricco

Don Juan
Reaction score
let me clarify my point. If you put her in an environment with that certain

guy she will cheat. It has nothing to do with a certain profile. So when I said

all women cheat, shouldn't be taken literally.

I did not accept this position until I saw it happening right infront of me. I

noticed that women could not control their better judgement with these

guys.

There is a clip of mystery doing a pick-up on this site. The women in the

group were all receptive to him. I watched a few seconds and saw that

mystery has that. He doesn't have to say anything to the women. They are

already attracted to him.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
dude, mystery is a fudgin joke.

and, same with my mom, she talks about how different men are goodlooking all the time, but she never cheats. she's more concerned about raising a family and keeping a stable house hold than getting a good nut. like a real woman should be.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ricco said:
There is a clip of mystery doing a pick-up on this site. The women in the

group were all receptive to him. I watched a few seconds and saw that

mystery has that. He doesn't have to say anything to the women. They are

already attracted to him.
1) As someone just said, he's a joke. He's a skinny little runt who peacocks to the extreme and looks like a more homosexual version of johnny dep.

2) All his "pickup" routines are done in the same type of environment (i.e. the same pool with the same fish).

And I can assure you that girls with boyfriends or even husbands who go to clubs/bars, especially alone, are not all that "committed". Yeah you can see girls with bf's or even married ones in clubs/bars who slip numbers when their bf/husband isn't around...but you're in the same pool with the same types of fish. You are generalizing an entire species based on a single subset.

Then you back-pedal and give me this "with the right guy in the right environment" line which is really a way of never being wrong. Because if I show you time and time again FAILED and MISERABLY FAILED attempts at picking up a girl with a bf/husband, you will give me "it wasn't the right guy in the right environment" bit. But when you see it work, you will say "AH HA! I told you so.", completely ignoring all the contradicting evidence because of your "the right guy in the right environment line". :rolleyes: Do you see how you are making it impossible for yourself to accept a different perspective?

That is related to selective memory. You subconsciously filter out what contradicts your stance for that which agrees with your stance because you want to believe it so badly for whatever reason (i.e. getting screwed in hte past, etc).

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bevo said:
The link given on Secret Society is fascinating stuff and I totally agree. It bears the question, HOW this secret society could arise globally WITHOUT any central control or blueprints. It arose naturaly at various spots at the same time. Isnt that amazing? I do have my theorie on it, it makes historically sense as a counter-reaction on post-war moralism and an inherent function of capitalism. Amazing!!

(please ignore my bad spelling)

I see the science of attraction, all this PUA and discusion of sexuality as KEY to understand our society and nearly ALL of its problems in general
lol there is no "secrety society", gimme a break...it's supposed to be a satire on human relationships and separating the people who "get it" and "don't".

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Ricco..

"sorry guys If you want loyaly get a dog. I work with 250 plus women. This is what I have learnt. All women cheat. Its a natural instinct that they have no control over when a highly energized type of guy walks in, a bad boy. He doesn't have to say anything. They are just attracted to him sexually."

Thank you.....

"If you put her in an environment with that certain guy she will cheat. It has nothing to do with a certain profile. I did not accept this position until I saw it happening right infront of me. I noticed that women could not control their better judgement with these guys."

Fvcking Thank you. I keep trying to tell guys this shyt. They want to put their heads in the sand and form theories saying it's not true. Again, whether they want to BELIEVE it or not, the shyt is true. If I decide to not believe the sky is blue, does that change the color of the sky?

Lol, that's why I said, getting laid is easy as hell today, just learn hwo to up your sexual state. That "bad boy" has this sexual power...and yes lol, you can just walk in and stand against the wall and these chicks start acting a fool.

But relationships are DIFFICULT because of this! Because it's too god dman easy to fvck a girl today, if you know hwo to do it!

Lol, I hate this shyt, but I mean, I am thankful that I know about it so I don't risk getting myself tied up to chicks today.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJF or John said:
Lol, I hate this shyt, but I mean, I am thankful that I know about it so I don't risk getting myself tied up to chicks today.
Seeing the bright side of the whole thing, I am learning to love it.

You're spot on. It's like I have dodged some major bullets by knowing what I do thanks to this site.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very, very interesting subject for me. I've been cheated on in various degrees for as long as I have been dealing with women. I always wondered how women could be so "cold and heartless".

When I started studying the subject I finally realized that I was the oddball for always being faithful. Hell, the closest I have ever been to cheating on anyone was making out with another chick and feeling up her t!tties out of revenge AFTER my current g/f had cheated on ME! What a dipsh!t I was for even keeping that ho around. (first g/f....didn't know any better)

The only thing a man can do is come to terms with the fact that it can (and most likely will) happen to him at some point in his life, probably more than once even if he doesn't realize it. Once you know that it's likely to happen you can take steps to minimize the chances, but you still have to realize that no matter who you are or what you do there are always going to be factors that are out of you control.

I've seen studies that show how testicle size on animals correlates to the level of monogamy that a species practices. Humans have medium sized testicles which lead researchers to conclude that humans are "somewhat monogamous" creatures.

This is congruent with what I see happening around me. The monogamy angel is always on one shoulder and the unfaithfulness devil on the other.

This begs he question- Once you realize "the real deal" do you go for the preemptive strike, or remain a good little boy?

It almost seems as if you are damned if you do and damned if you don't.

It always SUCKS to have a chick bail on you with either you knowing or there being some kind of doubt in your mind about her level of (un)faithfulness. At least if you cheated on her first you would walk away with a little more of your pride intact.

Nowadays I wouldn't go out looking to fukk around on a girl, but I'll tell you what, she would have to be one HELL of a woman for me to not even consider an opportunity that passes my way.

Anyone else with me?