The Red Pill Quarantined, Roosh Banned from Amazon

Serenity

Reaction score
Banning books, censoring ideas, it all sounds kind of familiar, doesn't it?
Amazon is a company, not a country. They can choose to sell whatever they want. It does sound familiar in that every company on the planet that sells something can freely choose what to sell, even if the people disagree.

Banning and censoring books are when the governement gets involved, but this is just a company exercising their rights. If a company does something objectionable your only way to protest is by not using their products and services.

My point is that your wording is a bit too strong.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banning and censoring books are when the governement gets involved, but this is just a company exercising their rights. If a company does something objectionable your only way to protest is by not using their products and services.
Banning and censoring can be done by private companies, as in this case. It's not something that needs to be done by the government.
You are right that the company has the right to sell whatever it wants. That doesn't mean we have to like it.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess these books are vulnerable because they're "defamatory" to women. That's how our feminist world is looking today. Books geared to help men get women is sexist and chauvinist, while books for women (or written for both sexes) about how to better get men are completely acceptable.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazon is a company, not a country. They can choose to sell whatever they want. It does sound familiar in that every company on the planet that sells something can freely choose what to sell, even if the people disagree.

My point is that your wording is a bit too strong.
Is it to strong though when a company is almost a monopoly? Honestly, Amazon is a horrible company. I know first hand. Used to work in thrir warehouse.

Serenity

Reaction score
Is it to strong though when a company is almost a monopoly? Honestly, Amazon is a horrible company. I know first hand. Used to work in thrir warehouse.
I mean, it's you Americans who keep buying everything from one single company. They don't decide to become a monopoly, the customers make them into that.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These books will live on forever in Torrent. I recommend rutracker.org.
Long live bittorent!

Btw, the cryptocurrency developer 'Tron' (TRX) bought bittorent, and are planning a reward system to compensate seeders paid in cryptocurrency. It's called the 'atlas' project..

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? I had considered getting a job there over summer. Can you tell me about it?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not super worried about that. I'm part of the old guard, even thought about just doxxing myself at some point and going public like Rollo or Rian Stone. I am at a stage where it wouldn't affect me as much as some of the younger guys. Unlike RSD or Roosh, none of us Mods at TRP are really trying to make money at it ... our mission is simply to keep the flame of knowledge alive for younger generations of men.

It is rather ironic that the Manosphere and Red Pill theory have caused some of us men to develop ourselves and our careers in such a way that we are less prone to such attacks. We mods over at the TRP subreddit think there's about a 50/50 chance of an outright banning coming down at some point, and we are making contingencies for that.
I am not super worried about that. I'm part of the old guard, even thought about just doxxing myself at some point and going public like Rollo or Rian Stone. I am at a stage where it wouldn't affect me as much as some of the younger guys. Unlike RSD or Roosh, none of us Mods at TRP are really trying to make money at it ... our mission is simply to keep the flame of knowledge alive for younger generations of men.
I think the key is pushing back at this soy boy cuck fest but, like Jack Donovan was saying, much of this is underground. The other day, I seen a ad for a firemen TV show. The cast was a majority of women, none of whom could pass the fitness testing similarly to real life. I know women fire fighters. They are a quota and incapable of passing fitness. Classic. Weaken the crew be it military, police, fire etc because of girl power.

It is rather ironic that the Manosphere and Red Pill theory have caused some of us men to develop ourselves and our careers in such a way that we are less prone to such attacks. We mods over at the TRP subreddit think there's about a 50/50 chance of an outright banning coming down at some point, and we are making contingencies for that.
If it happened, #boycott @ reddit, YouTube, twitter etc anything pedaling censorship.

Don't be a fool. Don't dox yourself unless **** you money. Its the false accusation era whereby, Sloot gonna Sloot can make up a story without consequences forty years from now. Any out of context, rejection, even uncalibrated pickup can and will be used as a means of attack.

Look. No police report, chargee or jail time but, someone jumping to social media to trash your life. **** that.

Don't do it.

@ TRP, I think you fellas need to beat the horn of entrepreneurship as the ideal path for men going forward. Freelance at the very least. Rich and Rollo were discussing the challenges of what few men are unplugged financially. This is underground but the more men unplugged from corporate world, the better but even then, the government can still destroy a biz.

Trump can go the **** off because of **** you money. Shield yourself till then.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't care, Amazon has a right as a free-enterprise to sell what they want. If you want Roosh V's stuff, just go to his website and buy it direct, problem fixed.
True but that should go across the board. Competency over girl power but not real life.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read half of his first book, "bang".

It was simply common sense advice for leading a somewhat competent sex-life.

The fact that it's controversial in any way shows where we are at.
IMHO I an curious as to the verification of roost being banned or if its a smoke screen attempt to make his book scarce.

The new book is great. Its again a lotvof common sense but, it sheds light on our times, the political landscape, and culture wars. Particularly, the dangers of false accusation. At nearly forty with X amount of year's in the game, and roosh is single. No kids or wifey. Black pill podcast portrayed a man wanting something beyond a fling but the reality being that, nothing present is worthy beyond a fling.

I cannot describe the disgusting cesspool that is dating in 2018. Pickup for years. Women come a dime a dozen. Cawk carousel in best years. Play house once best years are over and baby rabies kick off. High kill count and single moms don't get the ring. Given how gross it is, only cucks are getting married. I have stated the outlier beforehand.

I've forgotten names of hookups.women need barcodes. Wait wut?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just upset that they made such a valuable source of information so hard to access just because it isn't "politically correct." Although most of the stuff that they say has already been said here.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? I had considered getting a job there over summer. Can you tell me about it?
I worked at Amazon Fulfillment Center in Central Virginia for 3 and a half years. There are so many issues there that I won't even mention them all.

First, they enforce a strict productivity requirement called "rate." I worked in 2 different departments in my time there that had extremely unreasonable rates. First was stow. In stow we were stocking product into the bins on the shelves. They wouldn't even give us the exact amount expected an hour. Seemed to usually average around 200. That would be fine, but the majority of the time the bins were so stuffed full there was nowhere to put items like irons and toasters. You could be at 99% rate for the week and they would write you up. It happened to me many times. 3 write ups in 3 months or 6 in a year and you would be fired. So, you were always scared for your job. The other department was ICQA. This one expected you to count all the items in 120 bins in an hour despite them being overfilled. Yeah, it was impossible and 20% lowest of the department would get written up. They basically always write up the bottom 20%. They would also manipulate the numbers during contests so that they didn't have to give out the promised prize.

Second issue was injuries. Someone would get injured in the building everyday. They would talk about working safely, yet keep demanding high rates. That's why there were so many injuries. They also filled WAY too many items in the warehouse. This caused items to fall off shelves onto workers. It was common to hear someone received a concussion or back injury. Oh, they talked like they cared, but their actions made a fat statement.

Third was HR. HR never really fixed anything until you visited 3 times for the same issue. They would deliberately mess up your time off balances hoping you wouldn't notice. Then, they would lie and say they fixed. It ALWAYS took 3 visits to HR to get my timeoff balances fixed.

Fourth, they tried to fire a friend of mine for attendance while he was on a leave of absence for his mother's death. Yeah, 100% true.

Fifth, they play favorites big time. There were many stories of people getting promoted in exchange for sexual favors. Other promotions were people management liked. Never performance based.

Finally, excessive overtime. One Christmas peak season we worked 8 straight weeks of mandatory overtime. Six days of 10 hour shifts every week. Only two 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch.

Oh, one more thing. When you have 3 minutes left in your break they get on a microphone and start yelling that break is almost over. This was common practice by all managers. I once was given a coaching (step below a write up) for being 1 minute late returning from break even though my rate for that day was 140%.

They hire many temps. I was a permanent employee. They treat temps worse. They hire them for Christmas then nearly let them all go 2 months later without advance notice. Some don't find out until their badge to get in the building doesn't work.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do sympathise a bit with his position.
When I think or "charming," Rollo, Rich, RsdTyler, Roosh aren't the first names that come to mind. Mystery had that super power. Roost (to my knowledge) did not strike it big time into the millionaire status of "**** you money!" Then again, despite the charm, mystery isn't rich or even relevant in 2018 anymore then Ross Jeffries who are the godfather's of pua.

If you listen to BlackPill podcast, its pretty dark, and if you've actually cannon balled into pickup full on, you've seen the evolution of game, and there's a dark epiphany that a man like Roosh comes to, that being female nature.

The problem is that although as a standard anglosphere women might not be worth much more than a fling, they still do want more. So you find yourself questioning the worth repeatedly when it's in your face.
Be specific. Men want more or women.

After years of game, men suffer from beta thirst, are needy as ****kkk, and suffer the consequences of taking the blue pill. Men want more when Playboy hits, when nearing or hitting the wall, etc its then time to playhouse and baby rabies. Its when entering the 'havenots' that women want to pivot out of the market. And yet,cuvks continue to line up.

This forum for example, the majority here are pursuing cratered smv, single moms or women almost thirty. Disgusting!

That's enough to make a guy more extreme in his views, because it's people constantly trying to exploit you, insult your intelligence, and generally take the piss.

Where I would disagree is on the black pill being the answer. Not a personal singular answer anyways.
Rollo despite no infield loves to coach and beat to death the red pill. He does it to a extreme and is the GOAT @ it but, it has its limits. It reminds me of LS biscuit crashing on keys to the VIP. Sure, he coaches. Many can coach football or hockey. Playing the game is entirely a different scenario.

Nobody has accurately dissected the black pill beyond Roosh V.

That being, no matter what you do, no matter burden of performance, game, resources, lifestyle, etc women can behave poorly and baby if married or has kids, you're ****edddd.

Once attraction Is over, its gone, and women have proven why you don't swear away resources and sexual access.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roosh's Return of Kings site is on indefinite hiatus as well now. Damn. They're really coming for the Manosphere.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roosh's Return of Kings site is on indefinite hiatus as well now. Damn. They're really coming for the Manosphere.
I'm glad if sites like RoK, heartiste etc. get taken down. Those places have pretty clear connections to actual misogynist, racist supremacist streams. I guess that's okay for people who share those views, or for guys who don't feel targeted by them so they don't care, but if you're a brown man like me and/or not a misogynist racist supremacist who does care, you're only glad to see them go to prevent vulnerable, gullible young guys from being infected by their pseudo-science and malice. Those places lace the red pill with poison, instead of making it a benevolent cure.

These kinds of degenerates smear the rest of our community by making us all look like them. Just like fake rape charges ruin it for the real victims.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad if sites like RoK, heartiste etc. get taken down. Those places have pretty clear connections to actual misogynist, racist supremacist streams. I guess that's okay for people who share those views, or for guys who don't feel targeted by them so they don't care, but if you're a brown man like me and/or not a misogynist racist supremacist who does care, you're only glad to see them go to prevent vulnerable, gullible young guys from being infected by their pseudo-science and malice. Those places lace the red pill with poison, instead of making it a benevolent cure.

These kinds of degenerates smear the rest of our community by making us all look like them. Just like fake rape charges ruin it for the real victims.
I don’t know, I feel like a lot of that is blown out of proportion. Out of what I read by Roosh nothing suggested rape at all to me. Kind of similar to the stuff you see on here tbh

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mysteries relevance depends on the circles.
He's GOAT status IMHO but, I digress. I saw a vblog where he's with his gf who is pretty hawtttm

Read any of the great pioneering stuff out of England in this century, and it mentions him at least once. One London daygamer is now mystery's wing, if i'm not mistaken.
The crying, the whimpering, self destructive character we read about is both the reasons why we know who he is but also the cause as to why RSD is the market leader. Madison, Luke, Ryan, Brad etc aren't worthy to be in his vicinity. Likely, they make more money on that platform and their hustle.

On here it's now Corey wayne or whatever, but that isn't a proper representation of what's really going on.
No infield, did not happen lol

Its then the same for forums. No pics, did not happen.

No police report, charges, jail time, did not happen regardless of SJWs or obese green haired feminist Twitter rant.

I listen to Rollo and Rich, RMG, Corey Wayne, and others but, from the lens and perspective as coach. The same way, just cause a skank got smashed by iron Mike, I won't be requesting boxing or fight advice from her. RSD now has a girl instructor.

Insert Bert gif right hurrrrrrr! #facepalm!

There was a reason i chose the Marquis for my old handle ;)
Aware me?

I think it's quite obvious the divide between lover and provider.
Despite the 80% female initiated divorce stat, cucks continue to marry wall ridden cawi carousel, Chad's booty call, Tyrone's BBC gang bang thot.

Single mums even seem to currently be the most popular posters lol. But it was completely different.
Regardless of SMV and age, single moms are a detriment and a liability. Beta thirst is raising some man's baby.

Signed up for their own cucking.

I blame low testosterone.

Place has a great history, but is in a massive slump.

Irrelevant to me, personally.

Just pleased with the effect some of his stuff has had on my life.
Rollo is this godfather of TRP. I am curious if yoElliot catches any backlash from his affiliation.

RooshV has thrown in the towel.

After X amt of years, his game hasn't got him rich nor a wife. What a waste given the fire fight he's been in.

Let's hope someone saves him from himself.

The current GOAT in pickup is Julien Blanc IMHO but, imagine if RSD Tyler and crew abandoned him during the **** storm? Dude talked suicide. It could have gone bad.

I'd probably be more likely the one to divorce than a woman tbh. What say you on that?
Naseem Taken wrote Antifragile as in, something being robust despite a trauma. Women in the west are antifragile in marriage.

Leave or don't, women get free resources, and jump back on cawkkk.

Nobody should be using their resources to pull imo.
And everyone should live happily ever after.

Not real life.

Women date up, across culture, and regardless of race, creed, culture, religion, etc.

In 2018, women regardless of how busted she maybe seeks ridiculously good looking billionaire despite being fat as ****kkkk. Women are freezing eggs.

A YoElliot vblog pointed out SMV. How higher educated men are attractive whereas lesser education is attractive in women. Likely due to cawkkk carousel, student loans, and retard majors like gender studies or women's studies. Abysmal.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is called mental retardation. Likely, too much soy in your diet.

What happens when censorship kicks off is, that **** goes underground. It doesn't magically disappear, it cascades, and it is amplified 10x.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It wasn't banned. Roosh gave up. He's secs away from joining the incel reddit group.

Someone needs to check on him lol