The Red Pill Quarantined, Roosh Banned from Amazon

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just found out about this. Why is it that every time there’s a resource out there trying to help men, it always gets shut down?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banning books, censoring ideas, it all sounds kind of familiar, doesn't it?
Very much so. Roosh had a live where he was talking about God Forbid anyone help heterosexual men and not tell them stuff like “be yourself.” It makes me mad because this Bill Cosby stuff just happened too. I’m glad I preordered Game so I could read it on my Kindle before they took it down.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
I'm surprised it took this long. Amazon has never been a business anyway. The entire purpose of this so-called business was to create a monopoly to censor ideas and surveil everyone by tracking their purchases.

I haven't bought anything from amazon in a long time and I used to spend huge sums of money with them every month. A lot of it on junk I didn't really need.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised it took this long. Amazon has never been a business anyway. The entire purpose of this so-called business was to create a monopoly to censor ideas and surveil everyone by tracking their purchases.

I haven't bought anything from amazon in a long time and I used to spend huge sums of money with them every month. A lot of it on junk I didn't really need.
Amazon Prime is too convenient not to use, honestly. But what happened to free speech?

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
Alex Jones has been banned from twitter, demonetized or banned on youtube and banned from paypal. The strange thing is, he has actively defended Israel and the Jews for many years and still continues to do so. Laughably he blames China for controlling the entertainment industry.

But still, he supports nationalism, the 2nd amendment, and Trump. Also, he went after both Bill and Hillary Clinton in '16 and the entire Democratic Party became his enemy.

So despite protecting the jews, he's still too nationalist and patriotic to have a platform.

I don't know much about Roosh's ideas quite frankly, but I believe he's part of the manosphere world of ideas so yes, any ideas in support of men's rights is by definition toxic and evil and he has to be banned.

There will be many more to follow. Sosuave might be next actually.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually bought game like a week before it got banned:

Good news-
It's not anything new or revolutionary unless you're a novice to the game, it's just an all in one resource

Bad news-
Amazon is not the government and should not be abusing a monopoly to control ideas like it's a tyrannical government, but roosh is too small for this to be a huge deal if alex jones was allowed to be destroyed

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By a Nazi?
Daily stormer and stormfront are neo nazi/alt right (the real alt right) websites.

AKA white nationalists that want to throw minorities into the sea

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daily stormer and stormfront are neo nazi/alt right (the real alt right) websites.

AKA white nationalists that want to throw minorities into the sea
I actually bought game like a week before it got banned:

Good news-
It's not anything new or revolutionary unless you're a novice to the game, it's just an all in one resource

Bad news-
Amazon is not the government and should not be abusing a monopoly to control ideas like it's a tyrannical government, but roosh is too small for this to be a huge deal if alex jones was allowed to be destroyed
I’m definitely liking Game so far.

Well being a minority myself, looks like I’ll be staying off those sites

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex Jones has been banned from twitter, demonetized or banned on youtube and banned from paypal. The strange thing is, he has actively defended Israel and the Jews for many years and still continues to do so. Laughably he blames China for controlling the entertainment industry.

But still, he supports nationalism, the 2nd amendment, and Trump. Also, he went after both Bill and Hillary Clinton in '16 and the entire Democratic Party became his enemy.

So despite protecting the jews, he's still too nationalist and patriotic to have a platform.

I don't know much about Roosh's ideas quite frankly, but I believe he's part of the manosphere world of ideas so yes, any ideas in support of men's rights is by definition toxic and evil and he has to be banned.

There will be many more to follow. Sosuave might be next actually.
I sure hope Sosuave isn’t next. It shouldn’t be considering that it’s a very niche site.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So despite protecting the jews, he's still too nationalist and patriotic to have a platform..
This is admittedly getting off topic, but: I've never understood why the Jewish people so heavily favor the Democratic party, when it is Republicans and the right who so heavily support Israel. The only thing I can figure is that because there is such a large population of Jewish people in New York, and New York is one of the most left wing cities in the country.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
I sure hope Sosuave isn’t next. It shouldn’t be considering that it’s a very niche site.
Lots of right wing niche sites have been banned. Even some of the smaller youtube right-wing, christian, and/or conspiracy sites are shut down constantly. These guys are constantly relaunching their channels with slightly different names hoping not to get caught.

Even some of the redpill and manosphere channels on youtube are facing trouble.

Youtube no longer gives specifics on why channels receive strikes (3 warnings before being shut down I believe). They just receive strikes without reference to a particular video or portion of the video which violates TOS.

Lots of smaller right wing and moderate sized websites have been shutdown or attacked or threatened. Red Ice's operators had their phones hacked and they have been demonetized and their servers attacked if i recall correctly.

Even Ted Cruz is being harassed in public. Ted friggin' Cruz, the guy who absolutely despised the Donald and attacked him in tv ads as a nazi:

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
This is admittedly getting off topic, but: I've never understood why the Jewish people so heavily favor the Democratic party, when it is Republicans and the right who so heavily support Israel. The only thing I can figure is that because there is such a large population of Jewish people in New York, and New York is one of the most left wing cities in the country.
You mean Jew York City. :) But yeah jews are heavily concentrated in large cities, especially LA and NYC but also in Florida.

They favor the democratic party because it espouses diversity. Diversity in religion, of race, sexual orientation, etc. undermines white christian values. Since white christians are their principal rival, they want to weaken them as much as possible.

As far as amazon, they are a monopoly on the sale of books and that is extremely unhealthy and dangerous. Amazon is just a massive surveillance op. monitoring your every purchase, all of your retail browsing, and surveiling conversations in your home with alexa. Their commercial/military drones are the next step.

I do not want f@cking drones flying over my neighborhood delivering sh@t 24/7 but it will probably happen.

And what happens if these f@ckers gain a monopoly on home food delivery as they are attempting to do with prime? I've tried their grocery delivery and the food is good and the delivery super convenient.