The Official Boot Camp Results Thread

elmnick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another 4, which didn't feel good
two of them were saying hi to groups or pairs of girls my age, but I only said hi rather than tried to start a conversation and walked on, both times one of them replied politely but somewhat icily and then they all started giggling, I didn't really enjoy it
and after that I lost confidence and did badly

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a girl now that I could date with. Should I go out with her or stay with bootcamp. I don't have to worry too much about her leaving me, shes pretty attached, just don't know if I should make a move yet.

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a good question Navy. I think thats why most people dont finish the bootcamp, becasue they get too many girls/numbers before its over.

I would suggest to still stick with the bootcamp, for the experience, and the opportunity to meet more girls (hotter/better girls). Also, remember this is your new way of life - approaching girls and w.e.. The way of the DJ

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I gave the good morning/evening to 18 people over the day.and -2 sneers it'd be 16. and more than twice the number of eye-contact holding. I should have talked with somebody in the bus back home but fell asleep as soon as i sat. :down:

20/50

Btw, i say do both, there's no reason why you should be forced to stop doing the bootcamp.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, b/c shes like a HB9, looks and personality wise, so was hesitant to let that go, but I want to do bootcamp, so i'll try to do both, if it dosent work out she'll have to go b/c bootcamp is getting me future proof.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Im done with my 2hrs of eye contact but Im goign to keep doign it till the end of the week, im 13/50 on his only said hi to 2 ppl today :? but yeah.. I actually talked to random ppl had 3 convos

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
added 2 more his during the morning 15/50 than I was pretty pissed off cause I got kicked out from chemestry lab so I didnt really care about making eye contact till I came home and clamed down :p

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! What did you do there? I bet the teacher is a chavist!! you have to tell me :p

It was a pretty succesful day in terms of talking to completly random people.
I got to 20 people and lost count, because i went to my new university's conference, from 8 am to 5 pm, and had many people to speak to (and willing to talk!) So i pretty much talked with people around my age, and girls too obviously, i want this bootcamp to be a blast XD.

40/50

About Eye contact i'm pretty much done with, mostly because i believe it's wrong to speak to somebody and not hold eye contact in any way.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, tonight had to have been one of the worst nights of my life considering I just almost got arrested! Me and my friends were coming home from a party and we were walking not even half a mile when a cop stopped us and brought us back to the station for nothing! The worst part about it is that I appeared completely sober and if it wasn't for my friends I would have been out of there.

Also, there was a solid HB7.5 who was attracted to me and looking at me and whispering to her friends all night, and I never ended up hooking up with her while my friend did!

I'm sick of not having an amazing close rate, I'm sick of being that guy who raises the BT but never closes, I'm sick of being that guy who never gets the nice hookups I worked for! I'm changing right now, you will see a master DJ out of me.

PS. I'm at about 20/50 hi's

EDIT: Wow, I seemed pretty pissed off in my drunken ramblings last night, but I still feel the same way, I now have my motivation to be THAT guy, to become that master DJ.

Last edited:

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got alot more Hi's and convos. Going to finish my Hi's today.

elmnick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got 12 More today , so half way there, with only two days to go, but no matter
The first 8 I did when I had time to kill in a town nowhere near where I live, and it made a lot easier
the other 4 were near my house, but I would have got loads more had it not been raining
it's starting to feel a little more natural, though I'm still not saying hi to everyone

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice man, same dor me I got to 25 too and its startign to feel natural and Im feelign really confident right now too, I did the first 7 ibn the first hour I got outa my house in the morning, the rest as the day went by

Lil Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nassau, Bahamas/ presently, Collegevill Minnesota
Results from the Magic

Well i went to an idependence day parade (Bahamian Idependence that is ) with my cousin, who is pretty much my wing man. So that whole time i see some solid girls but not "Damn..shes hot!" fine. Except for two or three. The first was a fine fine tourist girl, looked latino/black. Anyway her dad was with her and i dont think she noticed us anyway. So the other chick arrived the same time as us to the parade and left the same time. She was mango skin and hot. So i tried to make eye contact with her but she never looked in our direction. So, right when im about to leave, thinking that the day had been completely wasted. I see this hot chick in this car in front of ours. So im lookin at her an she looks up at me. I know they say staring for too long is akward and ect, but i looked this girl in eyes for like five second, like she was having a staring contest in the parking lot. So after like five seconds she looks down and smiles. I give her wat i like to call my "Player grin" and show a lil swagger, just as she leaves. Why the heck do all the fine set come out when the event is about to end?

ItWasntMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to post a mid-week report yesterday (week including the weekend) but I got held up. I'm 50/50 in hi's, lots of eye contact (not something I wouldn't normally do anyways lol), and I've had 7 conversations with random people, 4 of them being with girls I'd go out with. I was going to continue and get numbers and dates but I figured that would be skipping too far ahead in the boot camp. I'll get new girls for those weeks. So I'm good for my goals in this week.

*RHCP*

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys don't mind if I start late and post in this thread do you?

I might also have to do a 'week 0' as i am very behind in social skills