The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i go for a week of fvcking a russian, any fvcking, since my ex and exex
hope I dont get flashbacks of my oneitis

alex_in24

Don Juan
Reaction score
DAY 13

Last night via scrolling on facebook i saw something i should have never seen..at least for this period. I saw a picture of my ex's dog in another mans bed. that means she has been at his house and it is a big posibility if they ****ed each other...

I got so angry last night, i did the sms thing. Wrote all the bad things i wanted to say to her, but didnt send it, just deleted it. Oh yeah, digged 2 chicks last night, so f*** that w***e ex of mine! F*****g s*ut!

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
DAY 13

Last night via scrolling on facebook i saw something i should have never seen..at least for this period. I saw a picture of my ex's dog in another mans bed. that means she has been at his house and it is a big posibility if they ****ed each other...

I got so angry last night, i did the sms thing. Wrote all the bad things i wanted to say to her, but didnt send it, just deleted it. Oh yeah, digged 2 chicks last night, so f*** that w***e ex of mine! F*****g s*ut!
She's ex. What her or her dog did are none of your concern.

If you can't handle seeing her dog, block her, 'unfriend' or whatever it is you do.

alex_in24

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's ex. What her or her dog did are none of your concern.

If you can't handle seeing her dog, block her, 'unfriend' or whatever it is you do.
I've already blocked her on every social media, its this guy i know personaly who posted the picture. I can't believe my eyes that she is f***** him. It hit me really hard and honestly i feel anger and sadness at the same time.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got to imagine them as dead.... hit by a train... You grieve and move on...

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already blocked her on every social media, its this guy i know personaly who posted the picture. I can't believe my eyes that she is f***** him. It hit me really hard and honestly i feel anger and sadness at the same time.
Delete and block him.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 12

Not much to report, starting to cringe at my posts in this thread which is a good sign.. means I'm starting to move on.

A few things I've really had sink in over the last few weeks are:

- To never let any of my decisions be based on fear

- That I needed this break-up to see how weak I really was

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've thought about that, but if i do that, i will give him and her the satisfaction of me upsetting over that..they will see that i still care and get upset abt that..
He probably won't notice. You need to do what is best for your emotional well being. They don't give a s hit about you and you shouldn't care what they think when you are doing what's best for you.

alex_in24

Don Juan
Reaction score
He probably won't notice. You need to do what is best for your emotional well being. They don't give a s hit about you and you shouldn't care what they think when you are doing what's best for you.
You are right. Blocked him already. It is the best for me. Although its been 2 weeks since i started NC, i cant help but think of her and how can she get over me that fast and find herself a new guy. I simply cant believe it, have some feeling in my gut like i wanna throw up..realising that i never knew what kind of person my ex was, makes me criticize myself for being blind and stupid. But she has daddy isues so..guess that after all , it was just my turn to be in her life before she wanted to be satisfied by some1 else..

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right. Blocked him already. It is the best for me. Although its been 2 weeks since i started NC, i cant help but think of her and how can she get over me that fast and find herself a new guy. I simply cant believe it, have some feeling in my gut like i wanna throw up..realising that i never knew what kind of person my ex was, makes me criticize myself for being blind and stupid. But she has daddy isues so..guess that after all , it was just my turn to be in her life before she wanted to be satisfied by some1 else..
I have dated girls with daddy issues. They can be fun sex ally but are a handfull. You have to be more than alfa you must be daddy. It drained me emotionally.

As far as her being quick to get another guy, she dumped you in her mind months ago. It just took a while for her to tell you. You probably noticed that something was up but you couldn't put your finger on it. Learn these signs and eject first the next time. Search the threads for this info.

Stay on the NC course and you will feel better in short order.

alex_in24

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have dated girls with daddy issues. They can be fun sex ally but are a handfull. You have to be more than alfa you must be daddy. It drained me emotionally.

As far as her being quick to get another guy, she dumped you in her mind months ago. It just took a while for her to tell you. You probably noticed that something was up but you couldn't put your finger on it. Learn these signs and eject first the next time. Search the threads for this info.

Stay on the NC course and you will feel better in short order.
There were a lot of red flags that she didnt want me anymore in the past 3-4 months..DEAD BEDROOM! Should've noticed earlier..

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got an unexpected text from her today, I deleted it but it basically said:

"Hi Fireballs, sorry to bother you with a couple of things, I'm moving house next weekend and found a few things of yours for your car. Could you come and pick them up? Or I'm happy to leave them out for you. (Haven't seen her since the break up and have sorted out the boat paperwork without having to see her, she knows I don't want to see her)

Also where did you buy the printer from? It's giving an error and I'm trying to get it serviced (it maybe under warranty?) once it's fixed do you want it? Otherwise I'll give it away.

Also have you transferred the contents insurance to your new place yet?

Also also do you want the bed?"

I didn't respond because I was just starting to feel better then I get this..don't care if I come across as rude I just REALLY don't want to communicate at all with her.

Ok firstly the stuff I forgot in the shed was a bucket and some car wash..I don't want these.. Can't she just chuck them in the bin?

Secondly I left the printer there because I didn't want it

Thirdly our yearly insurance was like fifty bucks each and I haven't cancelled or changed it.. It will get cancelled automatically when we don't renew it which she knows

Lastly if I wanted the bed I would've taken it and she knows this

She's a smart girl so surely she would have figured all this out?? I just don't see a reason for the text..

Last edited:

alex_in24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got an unexpected text from her today, I deleted it but it basically said:

"Hi Fireballs, sorry to bother you with a couple of things, I'm moving house next weekend and found a few things of yours for your car. Could you come and pick them up? Or I'm happy to leave them out for you. (Haven't seen her since the break up and have sorted out the boat paperwork without having to see her, she knows I don't want to see her)

Also where did you buy the printer from? It's giving an error and I'm trying to get it serviced (it maybe under warranty?) once it's fixed do you want it? Otherwise I'll give it away.

Also have you transferred the contents insurance to your new place yet?

Also also do you want the bed?"

I didn't respond because I was just starting to feel better then I get this..don't care if I come across as rude I just REALLY don't want to communicate at all with her.

Ok firstly the stuff I forgot in the shed was a bucket and some car wash..I don't want these.. Can't she just chuck them in the bin?

Secondly I left the printer there because I didn't want it

Thirdly our yearly insurance was like fifty bucks each and I haven't cancelled or changed it.. It will get cancelled automatically when we don't renew it which she knows

Lastly if I wanted the bed I would've taken it and she knows this

She's a smart girl so surely she would have figured all this out?? I just don't see a reason for the text..
Apparently you know why she is contacting you and you are well aware that she knows the answers to all of the questions u've been asked. Dont reply. Period. You are on a mission, and with each day passing by, u are one step closer to accomplishing it. Make yourself proud, make yourself happy!

alex_in24

Don Juan
Reaction score
DAY 15

Today I feel F*****G AWESOME!!! Before i went to the gym, i was like, oh im okay. As soon as I finished my back workout I felt so god damn amazing. My confidence today is at the highest level possible. I gotta tell u this. There is a girl at the gym,she is coming everyday with her boyfriend which is also alpha, but alpha 1.0, not alpha 2.0. So basically everyday for the past 2 weeks maybe i pretend like I DONT EVEN NOTICE HER, she doesnt exist, i see through her, she is a ghost to me. And yeah, she is a HB10, f****** great piece of meat.

But today I wanted to take it to the next level. Since I know her boyfriend personally, today i talked to him a bit about some exercises and other stuff so she could see that we get along pretty good...thats when she became obsessed for my attention. I didnt give her my attention until the very end of my workout. Before I left, I gave her that sexy, seducing look, and that smile ( read James Bond look ), and she couldnt resist but return that gaze to me and smile back 2-3 times while her boyfriend was talking to her at that moment. I bet she didnt even pay attention to what he was saying to her, since she wanted to flirt with me soooo badly and was so happy that I noticed her.

This little thing right here gentlemen, made me super happy, super confident, super full of positive energy and vibe..i cant even explain it. If a HB10 that has a boyfriend who is pretty alpha, still searches for my attention and wants to flirt with me...god damn lads..i cant tell u anything but LIFT LIFT LIFT!!! Be confident, be ****y, be well groomed, well dressed, smell good, act like u are happy and eventually, YOU WILL FEEL BETTER !

finality

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Alex

That's good that you are getting some good feelings back but don't get too high because this chit comes in waves... one minute you feel great and then all the sudden you feel like crap again.

When you feel like chit again, and it will happen, try to remember times like when you were in the gym and that you can feel better again. Eventually you will feel good all the time.

Basically I'm just saying don't get too overconfident. Repping out sets in the gym feels nice but we can't do it 24/7 and its when you are alone your mind will start playing tricks on you again.