The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 5

Still feel like crap knowing I put some much effort and got my hopes up for this girl. I still think we would be great together... I'm still thinking about her every now and then.

Anywho, I went back and read Anti-Dump Machine and realized that I did all of my attraction parts right, but just with the wrong girl. She wasn't on board 100% was my issue, no matter what I did I just couldn't raise her interest because of the other dude she wanted.

It really is true though, once a girl has a mental picture of you, or someone else, it's almost impossible to change that image unless she is proven by him that he isn't what she thought he was.

I'm looking forward to start approaching again, I need to weed out low interest girls.

Neither one of us contacted each other today.

I did not look at her story on Snapchat either, however I did browse her Facebook page and old conversations.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****. I was looking of a pic of myself with beard that a girl asked for and I saw pics of my ex. I didn't remember them being there. A rush of feelings and anxiety invaded my body. I don't know what happened to me but I looked into the sex vids and pics we had. I feel like **** right now. I'm going for a walk so these feelings vanish. Fuk this ****, I was doing really good, I thought about her maybe once a day and I would quickly get my mind to think about something else. I was almost totally clear. Right now I want to call her and tell her how could she treat me like she did, I just want to tell her what I think about her, as I did not when I found about her cheating. I despise myself for this. How can I be this beta. . I feel like ****, but I know this will only last for a couple of hours.

So day 1 I guess lol.

Armourhead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Best thing that's helped me so far is keeping busy. Even if you all you can manage is to play a video game or listen to music or watch a tv show, if it takes your mind off her you are golden. Of course its even better if its something you can do for self improvement but let your best friends, time and distance, help you out. The longer you go the easier it gets guys

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 6

Very difficult day for me. Saw her in class and was okay, didn't talk to each other at all. Went home and basically couldn't get her off my mind and ended up being really depressed over it.

I went out with friends later on and that seemed to help out a lot. I know she'll come back around, they always do. Just right now I need to move on.

Neither one of us contacted us today.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 7

Had group activity that involved everyone today, just a court simulation type thing. We ended up playing a simple talking game and she was involved.

After that, we made heavy eye contact before she broke it because I flipped her off- inside joke nothing actually personal. I know she's still into me, my gut is telling me that. Just bad timing I guess.

Other than that, I didn't talk to her and she didn't talk to me.

There's this morning girl I somewhat talk to, I don't see her often but I'm gonna grab her number the next time I see her.

Last edited:

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****. I was looking of a pic of myself with beard that a girl asked for and I saw pics of my ex. I didn't remember them being there. A rush of feelings and anxiety invaded my body. I don't know what happened to me but I looked into the sex vids and pics we had. I feel like **** right now. I'm going for a walk so these feelings vanish. Fuk this ****, I was doing really good, I thought about her maybe once a day and I would quickly get my mind to think about something else. I was almost totally clear. Right now I want to call her and tell her how could she treat me like she did, I just want to tell her what I think about her, as I did not when I found about her cheating. I despise myself for this. How can I be this beta. . I feel like ****, but I know this will only last for a couple of hours.

So day 1 I guess lol.
Keep trying buddy. I have done the same thing. It will pass.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep trying buddy. I have done the same thing. It will pass.
It just went away. I still feel a little anxiety, but nothing too big, in a couple of days I will be like before. But man, I didn't think seeing a picture of her would make me feel that way. This is why NC is a thing, you can't heal without it.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 8

We did another activity today and basically we cleared out a room and then waited in the next room.

After a few other people and I went, I stood in the doorway of a small room. She came in and started talking to me about a window and then asked me what was in the room.

I kept it short, simple, and somewhat playful. I can tell there is still interest because of the way she looks at me. It's almost "deep," it's hard to explain.

My friend broke something and I gave her a piece of it and didn't say anything. Probably a 2 second interaction. The eye contact is definitely there.

When we were leaving I went the other way on a dual stairway and we crossed paths at the bottom. She looked directly at me and I kind of just looked at her briefly as I opened the front doors and left.

I think she's just now realizing that I'm not interacting with her as much as I used to.

Oh another thing I forgot to add on day 7, we put our bags in a locked room to prevent stealing and we get them back when we leave.

I was the first one in and saw her phone was lightened up with a long *ss text message, I'm talking at least 240+ characters... Phones only receive 120 before it gets split, iPhones will merge it automatically though. I'm not sure who it was from or what it said, because privacy, but if it was from her boyfriend I don't think they'll last long.

Maybe it's nothing and I'm just being hopeful, but I'm honestly feeling like I'm getting over her.

Bad timing is all I have to say for this girl.

And I need to keep spinning plates until we are 100% exclusive. I got a little too ****y this time around.

She contacted me today by talking to me in class. I interacted with her today by giving her a piece of nothing. Both interactions were short and simple, but the one by me was less than 5 seconds. I don't want her to think I'm completely ignoring her- because I'm really not.

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 8

We did another activity today and basically we cleared out a room and then waited in the next room.

After a few other people and I went, I stood in the doorway of a small room. She came in and started talking to me about a window and then asked me what was in the room.

I kept it short, simple, and somewhat playful. I can tell there is still interest because of the way she looks at me. It's almost "deep," it's hard to explain.

My friend broke something and I gave her a piece of it and didn't say anything. Probably a 2 second interaction. The eye contact is definitely there.

When we were leaving I went the other way on a dual stairway and we crossed paths at the bottom. She looked directly at me and I kind of just looked at her briefly as I opened the front doors and left.

I think she's just now realizing that I'm not interacting with her as much as I used to.

Oh another thing I forgot to add on day 7, we put our bags in a locked room to prevent stealing and we get them back when we leave.

I was the first one in and saw her phone was lightened up with a long *ss text message, I'm talking at least 240+ characters... Phones only receive 120 before it gets split, iPhones will merge it automatically though. I'm not sure who it was from or what it said, because privacy, but if it was from her boyfriend I don't think they'll last long.

Maybe it's nothing and I'm just being hopeful, but I'm honestly feeling like I'm getting over her.

Bad timing is all I have to say for this girl.

And I need to keep spinning plates until we are 100% exclusive. I got a little too ****y this time around.

She contacted me today by talking to me in class. I interacted with her today by giving her a piece of nothing. Both interactions were short and simple, but the one by me was less than 5 seconds. I don't want her to think I'm completely ignoring her- because I'm really not.
Kudo's to you for remaining calm so far dude. Especially, when your in daily contact. Keep this up and maintain your focus on other things. Let her simmer.

Her loss. Your gain.

:up:

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommend everybody going through break-up taking supplements : magnesium,St Johns wort,melissa tea,Vit D,Zin,Selen,rhiodiola,5-htp,gaba - they will ease your mental breakdown

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 9

Chose not to go to class today because of a personal issue that happened last night. My issue isn't about women but about my life as a whole. I might make a thread about it, not sure.

This is actually my first absence throughout the entire year.

But anyway, I didn't show up so I never saw her.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It just went away. I still feel a little anxiety, but nothing too big, in a couple of days I will be like before. But man, I didn't think seeing a picture of her would make me feel that way. This is why NC is a thing, you can't heal without it.
You should either delete all those pics or buy a USB key, put them on it and put the USB key in a box you can't access easily.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should either delete all those pics or buy a USB key, put them on it and put the USB key in a box you can't access easily.
I should delete them, I know, but man, its 5 years of my life. 3 of them were very happy years, and I don't want to forget them, but at the same time I feel bad if I remember them. It's weird. Maybe the USB option would be the best thing to do. Thanks mate.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 10

I woke up thinking about her. Then I got up and realized that I have bigger issues going on in my life, I actually hit rock bottom the other night. It really helped shifted my focus because now I know that I'm not designed to live a mediocre life, I just feel like I have far more potential than I originally thought. I'm going to be a millionaire(via success somewhere) in some way, I can just feel it.

I worked all day and didn't really think about her. But I know she is still at the back of my head because whenever I'm alone or have some down time she floats back up in my mind. Just a lot of 'what if's' really.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have far more potential than I originally thought. I'm going to be a millionaire(via success somewhere) in some way, I can just feel it.
I worked all day and didn't really think about her.
This focus and continual actions supporting it, will transform your life more than words could ever say.

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

S. Aureus

Don Juan
Reaction score
So after ****ing up again and talk to her and ****. I told her a few minutes ago about NC. I feel pretty secure this time, but i feel that she will write me in a few days. I kinda feel bad losing my best friend this way but it was the best decision i can think of

Day 1

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 11

Woke up thinking about her again. Just how I think we would be good together and me fvcking her in all sorts of fun ways.

Other than that, I felt normal throughout the day.

indisguise

Don Juan
Reaction score
#Day17 over 45..

If I haven't broken my NC the first time, it would be day 62 by now.. I have mixed feelings about this. The idea of me forcing myself to forget the good days we had is troubling me.
To be honest, I've had easier days of NC before, I have spent long happy days with no problem. why on earth can't I stop thinking about her now?.. this feeling sucks.

Maybe I need closure. even though I tried really hard the last time we spoke to put an end and seek closure but she wouldn't give me it. in that last conversation she left me hanging and dropped the conversation in the middle. I know why she does that, it makes it ten times harder to forget her and to move on.

I try to keep myself busy and I really have lots of things to do other than my daily job. but it's all a matter of routine,.. is it normal that I still see her in my dreams/nightmares?
I hope you guys are doing well, keep it up..

Last edited:

Wolfjay

Don Juan
Reaction score
THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE - Daydream Enginner

Hey Guys and girls,

Let's start the No Contact Challenge. This has personally helped me 2 years ago, and i have seen many members asking for "how to get my ex back", and after breakup questions. The idea is a simple one, for 60 days, you will not talk or communicate with the girl that bazooka your heart. In any way, form, or communication, and every time you feel like saying something to her, you will write what you were going to tell her, AND/OR why you want to contact her, in this thread instead. This has been field tested by me, and it works from selling your soul to the she-devil.

You are going to do No Contact for yourself, you need to get away from here and move on. You will feel a transformation at the end of your challenge, and the ex that broke your heart, won't be a parasite in your mind anymore. You might even get your ex's attraction back, but you will be busy thinking about other girls to give her a second chance.

Let's begin,
Here are the rules:

1. First of all, before you do anything, read these articles:

The "Just Got Dumped" GUIDE

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=155594

The Ultimate Break Up Guide…
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=38886

and....

No Contact - The Guide

...continued.
What happens after no Contact? How do u get it going for u again

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 12

She still floats in my head every now and then. I had to make casual, short(1-2 words) conversation because my friends were talking to her when I was right there with them(they talk to her because of me now, which is my fault). Not really anything serious.

I almost have my mojo back again I would say. Starting to think about 'fvck dat b*tch' and 'she's missing out,' type of stuff- which is good.