The New Age Factor- Cougars / Milfs

SilverSliver

Don Juan
Reaction score
Older women are easier targets. For one thing older women will go for an AFC easier then a young girl will. They love the attention, it "restores" there youth in a way, and they have usually gotten sick of the bad boy type. You also may look good for your age, but the low lighting in clubs probably hides imperfections, or heavier make-up use, making you look better then you are.
Not to mention older women tend to have a higher sex drive while males of there age decrease, making them older horny women. Here is a chart http://geniusbeauty.com/men-and-women/why-couples-conflict-about-sex/
Yes guys it's a crappy womens site but I've seen this chart a few times, this is just the first one I came across on a google search.

If you find this post informative hit the scale and add to my rep, if you don't like it ignore this :)

Reaction score
john paul said:
Nothing.
Just a weird question i thought.

Alright.. I'll rephrase the question.

Cougar, when was the last time you were banged for 2 hours?

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystic, down from the clouds to shed some light here.

The only business you have with a 20 year old is teaching him how to fvck. Exclusive, LTR, :rolleyes: I dont think so. You need to fvck the sh!t out of this kid and teach him right, so in the future he wont be a total disgrace in bed. He's just a kid, he's not LTR material. Come on. Do you really expect him to be a man in the relationship, given his AFC behavior to date. You are just going to be his new mommy.

When I was 20 I nailed a couple 40 year olds for skills building, but there was never a consideration for an LTR.

NotaCougar

Reaction score
Let's see... the general consensus is, if given the chance I should just have some fun with him with no further expectations. Could be worth a shot!

The other general consensus is that 40-somethings couldn't possibly look good without make-up and low club lighting. I think you guys aren't paying enough attention when you walk around in the world if you really believe this. But.... your perception is your reality and I'm not here to change it.

And you guys all still believe it's easier to get laid by a 40-something when I'm thinking that maybe a better way of putting it is that it's easier to lay a 40-something without having to make some kind of relationship long term commitment to keep getting it.

SilverSilver....great link. I tipped your scale;-)

My Name is Nobody: your question is crude/ rude and tasteless, which maybe makes it weird and inappropriate to the discussion. Having said that I will indulge you anyway. When you say 2 - 3 hours are you asking if he could keep it up that long without going soft?

Let's see, the last time I had sex was friday night. The last time it lasted for hours was a week ago, the last time it lasted all day and night was about a m onth ago. I'm neither desperate to get laid or for dates for that matter. I prefer a more exclusive sex partner because the sex gets better and isn't fraught with all the awkward crapt in the beginning when you actually get to do it over and over and over and get a feel for what really turns each other on. I especially enjoy the consistency of the same partner for those quickies that should occur when you least expect them!

NotaCougar

Reaction score
ps. Mystic, thanks for coming down from the clouds.

I have no STD's/STI's

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NotaCougar said:
Let's see... the general consensus is, if given the chance I should just have some fun with him with no further expectations. Could be worth a shot!

The other general consensus is that 40-somethings couldn't possibly look good without make-up and low club lighting. I think you guys aren't paying enough attention when you walk around in the world if you really believe this. But.... your perception is your reality and I'm not here to change it.

We are pretty picky here, all the adult entertainment on the internet doesn't help us either.

And you guys all still believe it's easier to get laid by a 40-something when I'm thinking that maybe a better way of putting it is that it's easier to lay a 40-something without having to make some kind of relationship long term commitment to keep getting it.

I always thought it was harder since the 40-somethings always want a commitment and won't sleep unless you offer commitment / money / status. It appears to be the 20 somethings that don't know any better.

My Name is Nobody: your question is crude/ rude and tasteless, which maybe makes it weird and inappropriate to the discussion. Having said that I will indulge you anyway. When you say 2 - 3 hours are you asking if he could keep it up that long without going soft?

Let's see, the last time I had sex was friday night. The last time it lasted for hours was a week ago, the last time it lasted all day and night was about a m onth ago. I'm neither desperate to get laid or for dates for that matter. I prefer a more exclusive sex partner because the sex gets better and isn't fraught with all the awkward crapt in the beginning when you actually get to do it over and over and over and get a feel for what really turns each other on. I especially enjoy the consistency of the same partner for those quickies that should occur when you least expect them!
Nice

jonnnb

Don Juan
Reaction score
NotaCougar said:
>>snip<<

There isn't a flabby spot on my body thank god, I do like to wear jeans that show my great ass thank you.

>>snip<<
As you complain of the attention youre getting while at work in clubs. Are you wearing these jeans (and other clothes) that show off your "great ass", to these clubs?

Last edited:
Reaction score
NotaCougar said:

You're having all that sex but you only think about the 20 year old you haven't had sex with yet? That's weird.

NotaCougar said:
I'm playing the field, having fun, but always thinking of him.

Reaction score
I'm going to be dating a 50 year old woman I meet from the internet. We have allot in common and she claims she looks yonger than she looks by 20 years. She also seems to be a kid at heart so we may get along. My parents don't know about this or they will think I have lost my mind. Heck, maybe I already have. But I guess I'm tired of all these yonger immature women who don't know what they are doing and it's time to give older women a chance.

NotaCougar

Reaction score
Wow, 50? That's bold. Have you seen pictures? Good luck and let us know how it rolls out! Age is just a number Luke... I'm just sweating it more than I should be.

Reaction score
NotaCougar said:
Wow, 50? That's bold. Have you seen pictures? Good luck and let us know how it rolls out! Age is just a number Luke... I'm just sweating it more than I should be.

I think Luke is only doing it because he is a virgin.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was about to say how Luke's posts always make me laugh, not Dr. Beard type or pigeon guy or the jewish kid, because one could laugh freely knowing that it was a troll. I can't laugh that much because I haven't figured out if Luke's for real.

The freaky thing is "Not-a-cougar" to the rescue of all old women post! Should we name you "Notafeminist" too? How about "IpretendIdontWantToGetMarriedWithSomeExcuseLike:IHaventMetTheRightGuyYet!"

Reaction score
I just want to know why she's banging guys but always thinking about the 20 year old she hasn't banged yet.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I just want to know why she's banging guys but always thinking about the 20 year old she hasn't banged yet.
Funny huh? I wouldn't give it much thought. It's like like trying to know what parrots with hats simulate to play basketball think about when they do so. You can't. And, well, I mean this with due respect to the Parrot, it's unfair to compare the two.