The New Age Factor- Cougars / Milfs

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NotaCougar said:
Let's see... the general consensus is, if given the chance I should just have some fun with him with no further expectations. Could be worth a shot!
That's reasonable. You seem to be willing to have sex outside of relationships.

But to answer your question at the end of your first post: what have you done to fend off male attention for the past 28 years? Yeah, just, uh, keep doing that. You've obviously survived this long in a world with horny guys.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke, please stay away from the 50 year old, you've saved it too long to waste it like that.

The reason young guys are interested in these dessicated mummies (yes, pun intended) is because they don't appreciate the full horror of the aging process on the female body.

Ultimately I think the young chump dating NotaCougar wants her to adopt him. I believe that the relationship will work out nicely. The cougar can help with his homework, cook for him and all the motherly duties, because that is about all she would be good for.

NotaCougar is a bad troll. When "she" started this thread she said that she agreed to be exclusive. Later she is claiming to be having marathon hump sessions, presumably with a partner other than her "adopted son".

Reaction score
ElChoclo said:
Luke, please stay away from the 50 year old, you've saved it too long to waste it like that.

The reason young guys are interested in these dessicated mummies (yes, pun intended) is because they don't appreciate the full horror of the aging process on the female body.
Say more about the full horror of the aging process on the female body. Is there something disgusting that I don't know about? Or are we just talking about wrinkled a$$es or something?

I'm not meeting this 50 year old for any hook-up and there is no intention to have sex with her. I'm just meeting her for coffee for the purpose of introductions offline.

Again, there is no intent to waste anything on someone that I'm not married to, especially if there is something repulsive about their body. A yonger girl, for example, could have hair all around her body, or just have a putrid smell that turns you off completely.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you guys keep coming in this thread?

Keto nailed it right on the head this chick is a huge AW and her subsequent posts just show how right he was, and before you get all iffy at me I just came in here to see if she WAS taking the advice and see if anyone was actually giving her advice.

The first thing that I have seen coming back to this post was 1. She is not taking ANY advice we throw her way and is giving excuses as to why she WONT take the advice we gave her. 2. She is a typical women so she will probably make the wrong choice and continue on with her life the same way it's going right now and that is acting like an AW.

You guys should stop giving her what she craves and stop posting in this thread, she is not taking any advice and like "Elcholo," has stated she is a super AW Troll ....but funny thing is she got caught up in her own lie....hahaha.

NotaCougar

Reaction score
I have listened to your "advice" and to set the record straight:
1. The young man and I are no longer seeing each other, yet he continues to call and that has added to the confusion of what it is he really wants.
2. There is only one man I am having sex with, not many.
3. I think about the 20-something because I have feelings for him and "hope" that when he comes back we might get off to a fresh start if that is why he is continuing to call.
4. You've made it clear in your opinion that I am too old for a 20-something and if they are showing interest it's only to have sex.
5. I never said that I haven't had male interest for 28 years, I have. I am now very single which allows me to be more open to that interest and I find it odd it's mostly from the 20-something population. Not just at clubs, but at the grocery, standing in line at Starbucks and so on. Maybe I should give you guys tips on how they ask me for my phone number? Would that be helpful?

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know how they get the number. They just walk up and say that they work for a botox company which is giving away free injections and a liposuction as an introductory offer and they will get someone to contact you.

Luke, when they get older all the ligaments supporting the fat around their b**bs start to stretch, their cellulite gets more pronounced and they become incontinent.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
NotaCougar said:
Wow, 50? That's bold. Have you seen pictures? Good luck and let us know how it rolls out! Age is just a number Luke... I'm just sweating it more than I should be.
I LIKE you... You are smart and whitty yet still soo emotionally irrational and feminine:cool: Keep typing so i can keep reading

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
Actually dating a guy 20 years younger is kinda weird... my rules for older women is pretty much a one night stand/**** buddy kind of relationship. That's not to say there's not a little romance or wining and dining involved when necessary, but an actual exclusive relationship is out of the question.

It would just be too weird to get emotionally involved with somebody that much older (or younger on the other end)....imagine if you guys got married....years go by... it's just weird. Not to mention what your families would think.

But damn these older women can teach you stuff :D