The Loveshack/SoSuave Discussion [Merged Threads]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I understand what you're trying to accomplish Nighthawk but foundation of LS and SS are polar opposites. I'll even go out on a limb and say that the goals other than getting along with the opposite sex are different on each site. I'm not even saying that one is right and the other is wrong but it's a lot like comparing the needs of Mac users as opposed to PC users. They both have goals of using a computer but the manner in which they want to use them and what they want to produce are different. What is there to gain by attempting some type of integration? We just end up in some bastardized, religion-like wars.
Not necessarily.

LS isn't as polarizing as SS is (even you would have to admit that). LS is full of varied personalities with very different backgrounds. No one ideology dominates the landscape.

SS, from what I've read thus far, is a little different.

That doesn't mean the two can't get together and play nice. At the least, it is an exercise in communication.

We were bound to meet eventually.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Kamille said:
All right - so what is that men want from women?
This is the eternal question with no discernable answer.

This is purely subjective to the individual who is living it.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Kamille said:
*squares shoulders, takes a deep breath and walks in*

Karma invited us to ask questions on the LS thread, and wasn't able to answer mine, since it isn't part of the SS philosophy he advocates.

One of the reasons that kept popping up for waging war on LS was that 'Men should only take advice about dating from men who were successful with women'.

I wonder what "Being successful with women" means to you?

Please note that I am well aware that you are as diverses a community as Loveshack is, and that I won't take your answers to be representative of all.
That magical moment, after dinner, and dancing and drinks, once you are back at your place or her place or the Hotel, once you have done a body shot, and made out for 20 minutes, and she is wet. And wants it....

After 25 minutes of oral sex that would make a lesbian envious, when she is begging you to "put it inside me" and cannot take it anymore, when you kneel before her spread body, like a sacrificial virgin being offered at the Altar of a Love God of the Aztecas, at that moment RIGHT before vaginal entry, you take a quick look up at her, sweating, eyes closed, and legs spread as wide as she can, trembling slightly and breathing heavily.....

That is the definition of success with women.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
I agree with you.

But it's important to understand the source of rage for these fundamentalists on SS.

One cannot go around perpetuating stereotypes just because their experience happened to be x, y and z.

I cannot agree with you more.

Blaming your past for your future is cancerous and will kill you faster than a bullet.

TruthSeeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I cannot agree with you more.

Blaming your past for your future is cancerous and will kill you faster than a bullet.
Yes but there are men that blame their pasts for whoever they have become now. Why is that? I'm sure you have come across men like them here?

Kamille

Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
This is the eternal question with no discernable answer.

This is purely subjective to the individual who is living it.
So is the answer to the question "what do women want from men" any different?

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can only speak for myself, and I'm warying of appearing like I'm sucking up, but I'm not really a guy's guy in lots of areas. I hate sports and am quite happy being the only guy in a group of gossipy girls (no disrespect/flame). I enjoy female energy even without an overt sexual element.

I think a lot of men who are succesful with women are the same. A real misogynist doesn't get too far. Look at someone like Jack Nicholson. Is he a 'player.' I don't know. Does he adore women, and is successful with them because of it? I'd say so.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Kamille said:
So is the answer to the question "what do women want from men" any different?
They want out of work Bad Boyz with a criminal record and lots of marijuana.

Kamille

Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
That magical moment, after dinner, and dancing and drinks, once you are back at your place or her place or the Hotel, once you have done a body shot, and made out for 20 minutes, and she is wet. And wants it....

After 25 minutes of oral sex that would make a lesbian envious, when she is begging you to "put it inside me" and cannot take it anymore, when you kneel before her spread body, like a sacrificial virgin being offered at the Altar of a Love God of the Aztecas, at that moment RIGHT before vaginal entry, you take a quick look up at her, sweating, eyes closed, and legs spread as wide as she can, trembling slightly and breathing heavily.....

That is the definition of success with women.
and a very good definition it is: I understand that the posts on this forum are therefore to help men get to that moment of intimacy.

Lishy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found ALOT of nice people on SS. I have also found ALOT of rude, ignorant women haters! People on here have hated me JUST for being a woman and having the audacity to come on here! How dare I come to this exclusive mans club! Women are to be ignored and treated with disdain!

I came here as I was intrigued by the differences with here and LS - At first I liked the fact that the mods were not heavy handed but now I see why it is like that at LS!

I have been abused and put down for no reason other then I am a useless woman.

Don't get me wrong, alot of you guys welcomed me and made me feel welcome but that was far outnumbered by the sly remarks and put downs. One guy even went to LS and copied and pasted something I had written 3 years ago at LS lol - I dont care but that is how nasty it got.

I am human and yes I am female and I should have been made more welcome IMO!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
TruthSeeker said:
Yes but there are men that blame their pasts for whoever they have become now. Why is that? I'm sure you have come across men like them here?
As much as women parlay victim mentality into a vengeance against any and all masculine perspective.

People are angry, gender not specific, they either suck it up and learn to progress further or lie in thier misery.

No two ways to be.

Kamille

Don Juan
Reaction score
So appearing to sucking up to women= bad. You guys can flame me a little if it'll keep your reps intact. :D

I'm a social scientist, so I am professionally trained to ask questions. It made me laugh when one of you mentionned the socratic method in the invasion thread. It is my way of life. What I love most in life is understanding the rational behind other people's perspective, especially when it seems to be in part at odds with mine.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at it this way Lishy, at least you didn't get banned like all the guys here that visited your site. That should count for something. At least your voice is getting heard.

Lishy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that some of the guys on here are so spot on with their ideas about relationships and male/female roles and ideas. It scares me to be honest that some of you are so 'on it'

I have actually learned ALOT about how the male mind thinks and it has also answered many questions in a very to the point and blunt way!

There are lot of good men on here and alot of knowledgable men who have learned through experience - I am glad I came here TBH!

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
As much as women parlay victim mentality into a vengeance against any and all masculine perspective.

People are angry, gender not specific, they either suck it up and learn to progress further or lie in thier misery.

No two ways to be.
Not all women "parlay victim mentality into a vengeance against any and all masculine perspective." It is this sort of generalization that stunts healthy debate. One cannot argue with such a sweeping statement b/c it implies the speaker does not wish to seek out more information (after all, if "all" are like this, what's the point).

Those who lie and wallow in their misery need a rude awakening. It is one thing to mourn a loss for a certain period of time...but to take it and turn it into a way of life, a way of life that treats human beings as commodities is pathetic. As TBF said, it is the victim victimizing.

I have to say, it's cool that you're on LS posting your perspective. Even if I don't agree with all of if necessarily, it's still cool.

And just for the record: masculine men are sexy. No doubt about they. A man who is in charge of his manhood and knows who he is IS a definite keeper. That is what charm and charisma are all about. But then I don't need to tell you that, do I Karma?

TruthSeeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
Look at it this way Lishy, at least you didn't get banned like all the guys here that visited your site. That should count for something. At least your voice is getting heard.
The only reason why you guys have been banned was because none of your posts were inline with the guidelines. Simple as that. You follow the guidelines, you don't get banned.

It's just that way over there and frankly speaking, it's a good thing cos people don't need posts like those posted by JackPrescott and the likes.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Kamille said:
I'm a social scientist, so I am professionally trained to ask questions. It made me laugh when one of you mentionned the socratic method in the invasion thread. It is my way of life. What I love most in life is understanding the rational behind other people's perspective, especially when it seems to be in part at odds with mine.

I'm a social Philosopher, not a scientist. Science, by it's definition, is having the ability to destruct and reconstruct a given constant using specific guidelines and rules. There is no way relationships and feelings can be bound to such stringent grounds.

I too am extremely interested in understanding and then learning the rationale behind people's motives and our insecurities.

Lishy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
Why would I have got banned?

I have only been rude back to the people who have been rude to me so surely if I were to get banned then so would the person who was being mean to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.