The Keys to attraction Part One.

SuPaF1y

Don Juan
Reaction score
Prologue

Over the history of man, there have been various seducers. They have come in many shapes and sizes, but one thing is the same, They all, get girls. I am proud to say that i am one of these seducers and i am here to tell my story to all.

The First Key To Unlocking The Attraction Door

Cleanliness is next to godlyness.

showering daily is the first step to unlocking the giant door of attraction. Washing all areas is highly important focusing on the genital region and also the hairline. Using various shampoos also help. Finding yours is also the key to attraction, you must find which one fits your sent and personality.

The Second Key To Unlocking The Attraction Door

Speedwalking.

Women have inside themselves programmed to notice things that are faster more than things that are slower. Picture 14 lambs and 1 cheetah in a giant field. What would you notice first??? exactly. The same is with men. women notice the faster men over the slower lazy men. You MUST be fast to get women.

Continued:

SuPaF1y

Don Juan
Reaction score
Continued

The Third Key To Unlocking The Attraction Door

Clothing

Picking clothes that stand out when your in a small room with 50+ people helps a lot. a lot more then you would know. Think LOUD with colors. YOU want to have various colors without coming acrossed as a "gay" or "homo". Pick wisely, i would not recommend rainbow colors. What has worked for me are lighter colors. like forestgreen or brickred, ect ect. Finding your nitch helps.

The Fourth Key To Unlocking The Attraction Door

Noise

In a nutshell noise is defined as the vocal process that comes out of your mouth. In a smaller nutshell noise is your VOICE. now would you listen to noise if it sounded bad?? or sounded like a small child??? let alone live with that person??. if you want to survive in this world let alone get girls. You need to make good noise. practicing this gift helps you greatly,
tips:
Stand in a closed area perferably your room. use the alphabet, start with A and use the LOWEST noise possible and move to Z making the highest pitched noise. practice 5-10 min daily and you will notice you can make deeper noises easily and that will be far more attractive then using a high A pitched noise.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speedwalking.

Women have inside themselves programmed to notice things that are faster more than things that are slower.
I don't agree with that one....actually I'd say you need to slow things down. Rushing about makes you seem nervous and disorganised.

Slow all your movements to seem more confident and in control. so when you're walking down the street, sure..walk with purpose..but don't rush - make it seem as though you control time itself and can move at your own speed.

SuPaF1y

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with that one....actually I'd say you need to slow things down. Rushing about makes you seem nervous and disorganised.
ok. um..

yea. im going to have to disagree with you there. Based on my field tests with HB9's and higher. i have ACTUALLY learned that moving faster makes you a bigger CATCH then slower targets in the womens eye. But you have your own opinions and even though yours is wrong i still respect you for it. eventually you will learn your wrong.. thanks for sharing your imput.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
slower is most often better

but haha is this the 6th grader from gamereplays?

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not wrong and I'm not going to change what I do.

SuPaF1y

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not wrong and I'm not going to change what I do.

like i said, we all have our own opinions, and some are more stubborn then others. And the stubborns will find out they are wrong sooner or later and will realize their giant mistake.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuPaF1y
[

Speedwalking.

Women have inside themselves programmed to notice things that are faster more than things that are slower. Picture 14 lambs and 1 cheetah in a giant field. What would you notice first??? exactly. The same is with men. women notice the faster men over the slower lazy men. You MUST be fast to get women.

[/B]
I think your tips are a bit too broad. Especially this one, i think you're confusing others on this board but not elaborating on this.
Obviously a girl will go after the smarter, more ambitious guy that the loser with no goals.

Picking clothes that stand out when your in a small room with 50+ people helps a lot. a lot more then you would know. Think LOUD with colors. YOU want to have various colors without coming acrossed as a "gay" or "homo". Pick wisely, i would not recommend rainbow colors. What has worked for me are lighter colors. like forestgreen or brickred, ect ect. Finding your nitch helps.
As long as you arent wearing neon colors or colors that blind. You'll be better off. In addition to clothing styles that make you stand out that's fashionable.

honestly your tips suck cause you're being too broad.

unknownDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Prologue

Over the history of man, there have been various seducers. They have come in many shapes and sizes, but one thing is the same, They all, get girls. I am proud to say that i am one of these seducers and i am here to tell my story to all.

The First Key To Unlocking The Attraction Door

Cleanliness is next to godlyness.

showering daily is the first step to unlocking the giant door of attraction. Washing all areas is highly important focusing on the genital region and also the hairline. Using various shampoos also help. Finding yours is also the key to attraction, you must find which one fits your sent and personality.

The Second Key To Unlocking The Attraction Door

Speedwalking.

Continued:

I can get the chicks doing the opposite from what you've stated apart from the first key. Being clean is a must, but the rest of it is a crock of ****.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im right
I found it extremely hilarious that you had to sneak this in.

One other thing. The fact that you try and validate your method by stating that you have field tested it with HB9s and higher and it is way better than doing the opposite doesn't carry much weight. It's pretty obvious and blatant that women DO NOT ONLY respond positively to higher speed of movement.

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Speedwalking.

I agree that movement DOES catch the eye. It's true and proven.

BUT

It's also important to remember that just because a woman SEES you, does not mean she's attracted. Speedwalking may get you noticed, but it will not create ATTRACTION. Instead of giving the "jet-set life" or "I've got things to do" impression, it may display you as insecure or just plain rushed.

Make your movements slow and deliberate to show a calm, controlled, confidence. Being LAZY is a whole nother set of physical demeanors.

-Damian

superman2k6

Don Juan
Reaction score
umm these are not "keys"...

they do help but the keys are in the stuff that this site preaches on about in making yourself the prize and having confidence, and of course little techniques like holding eye contact, using C&F, kino, and making the girl qualify to you

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha actually i was just f*cking with you all :) i made all this stuff up!

YOU JUST GOT PUNK'D!!!!!!!!!
whatever. I think your obvious attempts to regain some credibility are pointless and will backfire on you.

and if you were joking, which I doubt, then you seriously need to grow up.

flu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuPaF1y Picture 14 lambs and 1 cheetah in a giant field. What would you notice first??? exactly. [/B]
I understand what you say, but let's flip this around. 14 cheetahs and 1 lamb. What would you notice first?
Plus, taking your time conveys a sense of security and calm whereas a fast pacer seems stressed. That's at least how I percieve it.

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember the "geek" guy that all the girls made fun of because he ran through all the halls to get to his classes in high school.

But you're right, he did get noticed.

Rada

Don Juan
Reaction score
But well,,,,he is quite right...when noticing a man all those details do count...the way he talks, the ways he dresse....the way he walks even. They all count for first impression. I'm not saying this will make a relationship work, but it's a good way to start one.
Walking in a fast pace, if he reffers to it as walking just a bit faster than others (but only a little bit) and doing things always as if were sure of what he's doing, does get attention and is more attractive...
but this is just my oppion
Other women might think differently...