The Keys to attraction Part One.

Crux

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuPaF1y
ok. um..

yea. im going to have to disagree with you there. Based on my field tests with HB9's and higher. i have ACTUALLY learned that moving faster makes you a bigger CATCH then slower targets in the womens eye. But you have your own opinions and even though yours is wrong i still respect you for it. eventually you will learn your wrong.. thanks for sharing your imput.
Dude you can't field test that?

WTF...

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crux
Dude you can't field test that?

WTF...
actually there has been research done that shows that people that move faster are perceived as more aggressive, more engaged, somewhat more alpha and valuable, i guess.

Its all weird, i know. On one hand, you need to be chill and relaxed to be perceived as alpha, on the other hand, I guess that when you are in action, you better really be IN ACTION.

in a way it's understandable. The best hunters (among animals and humans) are the ones that conserve energy and don't needlessly waste it, yet are lightning fast in springing to action when they see an opportunity.

unknownDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuPaF1y
haha actually i was just f*cking with you all :) i made all this stuff up!

YOU JUST GOT PUNK'D!!!!!!!!!

haha sure you did, nice try though.
Don't try to act fly on the net because I'm acting like the spider.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Walking faster is alpha.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well apart from my other post... here's to a better start in life:(

Context friends... CONTEXT!!!

When working, moving faster is a sign of alphaness since it shows an invigorated demure. Males who can perform menial tasks with accuracy prove they have moved beyond the task, it is considered NATURAL to them, it is a second hand movement, it is subconciously ingrained into their minds.

When in a relaxed setting, moving fast implies different personality traits. Have you ever talked to somebody in private, only to have them scurry off and sit alone. When was the last time you were excited while sitting down, and your voice started to speed up? Moving fast, excitedly, or seeming JUMPY, is a false indicator of fear.

Speed walking is great when you are ANGRY with somebody, it is HORRIBLE when you are anxious, or excited.

Slam_Jam

Don Juan
Reaction score
At what point do these sort of discussion become "over-analyzing"? Isn't thinking about how fast you move, etc...sort of overdoing it?

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slam_Jam
At what point do these sort of discussion become "over-analyzing"? Isn't thinking about how fast you move, etc...sort of overdoing it?
Hm, over doing it... how so? Isn't this site about finding all the little intricacies of seduction?

If it was not, than the DJ bible covers everything you need to know about the basics 50 fold.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well the dj bible is so broad though

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
brad pitt's character in ocean's eleven, that cool doctor house from the show house, james dean, etc. how do they move ? ...slowly.

urkel from family matters, screech from saved by the bell, mcfly from back to the future, etc.... how do they move ? fast like a cheetah