The hottest race - which race produces the most HB's

Status
Not open for further replies.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look up the *REAL* definitions of cute, sexy, attractive... there are actual features associated with those terms. Which ethnicity provides a greatest likness to those features that are cute sexy and attractive? It isn't a generalization, if you know what your talking about. Yeah, you definatly need a punching bag.

There is a reason so many ppl like asians... their features tend to be the opitome of cute... guys who like cute girls like asians.

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, but I feel obligated to at least say something in regards to his ignorance.

Bubzeebub

Don Juan
Reaction score
Which race produces the hottest women?

I'll end all argument here and simply say any mix that produces a woman with tan skin and long hair is cutest.

Vanessa Williams...Mariah Carey....are purr-fect examples!!!

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
What race produces the UGLIEST WOMEN?

I would have to say INDIAN GIRLS ARE UGLIEST! or pretty close to the end.

What does everyone else think of the ugliest and indian girls?

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really care too much for the asians - the eyes don't do it for me. Some half-breeds are smokin' though.

Not really into black b!tches - although some like-skinned black women do it for me.

Indians - same thing - if they're light-skinned they can be hot.

Whites - yes - but not pale Irish white types. I need a little color in my women.

So the winner is:

LATINOS - SPANISH B!TCHES --- make my blood boil. Sexy, sassy (especially when speaking spanish).

Come on!!! Don't you guys ever flip past Telemundo?

Take a trip to Brazil or Spain or even some parts of NYC and tell me I'm wrong.

jlujan

Don Juan
Reaction score
The most beautiful and hot women in the world are found in Brazil, if you ever get to go there you will be amazed at the asses on those women, they will simply blow your mind.

Here are my rank for hottest nations:

1.-Brazil
2.-Venezuela
3.-Cuba
4.-Italy
5.-Russia
6.-Ireland
7.-Australia
8.-Canada

Heres my rank for failure nations:

1.-India
2.-Philipines
3.-Bolivia

jlujan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Arab women

Originally posted by KingDoughnut
I'm suprised no one has mentioned Arab women yet. It's a shame that most of them have to be covered up by burqas.

Have you ever see Jordan president King Abddullah's wife? She has Hollywood looks going for her.
King Abdullah's wife is pretty much white, she might have some arab in her but not much, i believe one of her parents is white and the other is like half white.

Most arab women as not hot, i think its mostly because their diets and lifestyle makes them fat.

jlujan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RKTek
Some people confuse 'race' with 'ethnicity'.

Before multiculturalism and politically corrected thinking, world anthropologists came up with only 5 basic "races" that had specific quantifiable differences:

Caucasian
Mongoloid (originating in Mongolia, or "Oriental")
Eskimo
American Indian
Negro

Or roughly:
White
Yellow
Tan
Red
Black

Now in these politically correct times of course, there are supposedly thousands of 'races', which are blends of race and ethnicity. Saying someone is of the Arab race is like saying someone is of the New Jersey race. Saying someone is the Russian race is like saying someone is of the California race.

It is possible to be Caucasian, yet of differing ethnicities: Slavic, Western European, Latin, etc. Or Mongoloid broken into different ethnicities such as Sino-Oriental or the like.
Actually scientifically speaking theres only 3 known races (another one is in dispute), here they are:

1.-Caucasian: to wich europeans, some arabs, some northern africans, and some indians belong to.

2.-Mongoloid: to wich east asian, some west asians, eskimos, and native americans belong to.

3.-Black: to wich all races south of the subsahara desert belong to.

The 4th one wich is disputed by the scientific community are the Australoids, or the Australian aboriginies, wich don't seem to belong to any of the other 3 races.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
MAN!! :) What I would give to see JakeTheSnake and B-Elusive_Eyes here mono e amono right now. 8)

*pokes his head in the door*

Yes...? :D

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asians can have pretty faces, but their bodies are usually too under-developed.

As for all the other races... I judge on an individual basis. I've seen some babes and some turds that were white, black, yellow, red, and brown.

Actually, I've seen one American-Indian woman that had a striking resemblance to 'Pocahontas' from that Disney movie. I know its kinda gay to compare a women to a cartoon, but imagine the Pocahontas from Disney in teh flesh. FOOOINE is all I have to say. She was this petitie, tight-waisted little thing with straight dark brown hair and and pale brown skin. *drool*

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Best women are Japanese women. They have the best faces of all Asians in my opinion, tend to be slim due to their healthy diet, arnt as stuck up, dress very well, intelligent (average IQ of the nation is 113), sincere and omg love to have sex. Im gonna marry one I tell ya!

When I stopped over in Japan on transit to Sydney, I was in awe of the quality. Makes me want to plan a trip there.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jlujan
The most beautiful and hot women in the world are found in Brazil, if you ever get to go there you will be amazed at the asses on those women, they will simply blow your mind.

Here are my rank for hottest nations:

1.-Brazil
2.-Venezuela
3.-Cuba
4.-Italy
5.-Russia
6.-Ireland
7.-Australia
8.-Canada

Heres my rank for failure nations:

1.-India
2.-Philipines
3.-Bolivia
Jlujan - I like your list -except where's the US? You've got to put the US above Ireland at least. I know we are a very fat nation and the trailer parks and boonies don't hold much fine puss-puss but some of the major metropolitan areas hold some fine ass.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indian not hot? Indian chicks tend to win quite a lot of beauty contests.

To be specific, Aryan Indians are a pretty hot bunch, or those with some aryan blood (I recall aryans migrated to parts of India thousands of years ago, and many of them settled in specific areas). They're not the "brown-skinned" type; their skin is pretty light, green/brown eyes, and so forth.

Its hard to define races; China itself has dozens of "races", and Japan has 3 or 4. Even "Northern European" has distinct races which are different. Also, where do the boundaries between races end? Some Mexicans actually are "White American", and vice versa. In fact, many of those Mexicans from Teaxs or Arizona are actually American citizens; they were seperated from Mexico when the US annexed parts of northern Mexico after the war.

And if you say races share traits which are considered similiar, isn't the human race a single race? Genetically, isn't everyone different? So that means we have billions of races, or just 1. Appearance wise, everyone is different, but even if you use hair/eye colour, you still get people from India looking European and Europeans looking like Indians.

ds28

Don Juan
Reaction score
In percentage terms, Scandanavia produces a large number of HB per capita of population that any other country or region in the world. Swedish babes are particular hot!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.