The hottest race - which race produces the most HB's

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by davelmn2003
I don't like political correctness a bit, but the original post is just plain dumb.

If you want to make generalizations that hold true, well, that's an admirable goal. But pray, give us some facts, back them up, give me some citations from credible sources. Otherwise it's all mindless speculations that cannot be verified one way or the other.
Okay - you are pretty good at missing points. The point of this POLL is for people to post OPINIONS, not facts, because there is no fact as to which race produces the most HBs. It's all subjective.

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like them only because I consider myself white, though I do have a little Asian in me (my mother is from Taiwan). But that doesn't count because I'm not into Chinese culture at all really.
That's rather sad. I think Chinese of all culture is the worst of all to drop their own traditions and forget who they are. Little? You're as much white as you are Asian, buddy. I highly doubt you look more white than you look asian, as I have many friends that are half/half. But ya, this is why Asians and Native Americans have highest % of marriage outside of their race, whopping 30%. Then they create these little bastards that can't identify themselves with either race, they look Asian, yet they denounce Asian but proclaim to be white. This is society, and these are the people that live in it.

CONDE FRANCO

Don Juan
Reaction score
live abbott alone!!!!!

don't you see he has an inferiority complex?

I do not know if spaniards and italians go by whites or latins, they surely are beautiful, argggg.

KingDoughnut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Arab women

I'm suprised no one has mentioned Arab women yet. It's a shame that most of them have to be covered up by burqas.

Have you ever see Jordan president King Abddullah's wife? She has Hollywood looks going for her.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, Lebanese women have the most beautiful eyes and Persian women are always hot.

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people confuse 'race' with 'ethnicity'.

Before multiculturalism and politically corrected thinking, world anthropologists came up with only 5 basic "races" that had specific quantifiable differences:

Caucasian
Mongoloid (originating in Mongolia, or "Oriental")
Eskimo
American Indian
Negro

Or roughly:
White
Yellow
Tan
Red
Black

Now in these politically correct times of course, there are supposedly thousands of 'races', which are blends of race and ethnicity. Saying someone is of the Arab race is like saying someone is of the New Jersey race. Saying someone is the Russian race is like saying someone is of the California race.

It is possible to be Caucasian, yet of differing ethnicities: Slavic, Western European, Latin, etc. Or Mongoloid broken into different ethnicities such as Sino-Oriental or the like.

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy I know did a study at university one time for his PHD. His thesis was that different countries/cultures and races identified different things as "beauty". Not only did he set out to prove that simple thing, he tried to identify as many culturally biased beauty norms as he could, and then tried to ask why?

For example, for some African cultures big, big, women are thought to be the most beautiful. There are not alot of black guys here where I live but I do note they like the girls with lots (and lots) of "back", where as me and my friends like a little less...

In Germany, he proposed, attractive women are those who would be mothers of good soldures, so tall, athletic, perhaps big boned women.

I'm an North American Indian, should anyone want some pictures of good looking Native girls let me know, I like them tall, thin, with well defined features. If they like to phuck all the time thats good too.

So an objective question like this has no right or wrong answer, rather its a good exercise in realizing how many women are out there and that even though we may have our likes and dislikes, the next guy will prefer something else. With so many women out there, there has to be someone for all the fat ugly babes too. Go get 'em boys!!

Reaction score
You guys are all way off. Totally SLEEPIN!

Do yourselves a favor and visit Puerto Rico or Cuba or even certain neighborhoods in NYC.

Latinas are where its at. Some look Asian, others look white, then there´s your dark-skinned beauties. You get the best of all worlds because Latino culture is such a melting pot. What wonderful genes! And they almost always have luscious asses!
Too bad they dont usually age that well, but hey we are talkin strictly sex here right?

For LTR, black women are the bomb. For the most part they age very gracefully. Plus I love the contrast of my skin against theirs....SEXY!

Everyone who disagrees with me is a witless turd with NO taste!

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay crotch sniffer, you're done talking now. NEXT!

Reaction score
75% of Indian girls are well fit. They are always the perfect feminine shape and half the best skin tone..

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love all women, all types, sizes... my beautiful gf is German, so fine.

Sniffer is on the money though. *shrugs*

(What's up with that name bro? :) )

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by htemorp
Then they create these little bastards that can't identify themselves with either race, they look Asian, yet they denounce Asian but proclaim to be white. This is society, and these are the people that live in it.
Watch it buddy.

I don't want to start a flame-a-thon but use care in who you call a bastard.

Originally posted by CONDE FRANCO:
don't you see he has an inferiority complex?
I do?

I don't get online much these days so I am going to try to guess what you mean by that. The only thing I can think of that you could possibly see though the screen is that I am somehow ashamed that my mother is from Taiwan. I am not. If I was, I wouldn't say so here as I could easily lie as it's the Internet. And if someone were to ask me about it, I wouldn't lie about it. However, I don't announce and proclaim it. Remember that people tend to think of Asians as shy, which isn't something I want people to think of when the think of me.

I hope I answered your question. If not, then E-mail me or something. I always respond as soon as I can.

Abbott out,

Ben

P.S. Note that AbbotT has TWO T's.

Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Girevik
Okay crotch sniffer, you're done talking now. NEXT!
Heyyy, didn't anyone ever teach you to respect your elders? I was kidding about the witless turd bit BTW....geeeeeez somebody please take the vice clamps off this guys balls!

Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
(What's up with that name bro?)
I earned it from one of my past girlriends. We were platonic for years and I broke the ice one night when we both got real tossed on acid & ecstacy and I started sniffing her crotch like a dog. At first it was a terribly tasteless joke but I really loved her scent and wouldn't leave her crotch alone. I rubbed my nose on it in crazy figure 8's and she got excited.. and that pretty much was the end of the LJBF! My initials are actually C.S. so it kinda stuck. I know..bizarre!

P.S.- Dont ever try this technique! It was blind luck that she didnt kick my teeth in!

P.P.S. - I'm sure you also have an interesting story behind your name..do tell!

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Abbott
I don't get online much these days so I am going to try to guess what you mean by that. The only thing I can think of that you could possibly see though the screen is that I am somehow ashamed that my mother is from Taiwan. I am not. If I was, I wouldn't say so here as I could easily lie as it's the Internet. [/B]
Right...I can sit here all day telling you that you are product of a disgrace. though I do have a little Asian in me (my mother is from Taiwan). That statement alone I can tell that you're ashame, you might deny it, you might not be aware of it, which is even worse. It's so much part of you, it's sad. This is the pathetic society we live in, mixed children have inferiority complex to part of their own race.

[A]rtful[DJ]

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RKTek
Some people confuse 'race' with 'ethnicity'.

Caucasian
Mongoloid (originating in Mongolia, or "Oriental")
Eskimo
American Indian
Negro

Or roughly:
White
Yellow
Tan
Red
Black

You kidding me right? No offence but your anthropologists must be wacko.

Dude Eskimo, American Indian, native south and Central Americans are all of mongoloid origination. If you don't believe me I suggest you read up more about this, you will be surprised what you find.

Couple of more things you totally missed out:

- Where does Asian Indians fit into your list? If they are considered Caucasian then it does not match your colour list, most of them are dark.
- Australian Aborigines and Papua New Gunians are not Negros, though they are black.
- Pacific Islanders are totally left out from your list, they are under the category Polynesians I believe.

Your colour list is even more flawed than your race list:

- How does your colour list explain, the brown-dark Asian Indians?
- How about those tan-brown-dark Asians around the Southeast Asian region? According to your colour list they are either specifically speaking Eskimos or Negros.

I m not much of an anthropologists but I have done my share of reading on human races.

Last edited:

[A]rtful[DJ]

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by htemorp
Right...I can sit here all day telling you that you are product of a disgrace. though I do have a little Asian in me (my mother is from Taiwan). That statement alone I can tell that you're ashame, you might deny it, you might not be aware of it, which is even worse. It's so much part of you, it's sad. This is the pathetic society we live in, mixed children have inferiority complex to part of their own race.
Let him be dude, he is just another victim of cultural mix up. I can imagine how hard it would have been growing up not knowing if he should call himself asian or white.

Status
Not open for further replies.