The hottest race - which race produces the most HB's

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering. Not in a racist way or anything. My vote for races with the most HB's goes to white and mulatto/half-black.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Half Breeds, as long as there is no Cree in them almost all half breeds are smokin.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by J-Man
ASIANS :D :D :D
if your going to generalize id say americans then

after that would prolly have to be the chicks from iceland

before you judge check it out for yourselves

CRooK

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, most russian/slavic girls are hotter than any other races.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scientifically it would be girls with a mix, more diversity in genes means they are healthier... based on instincts healthier is more attractive. But, in a good mix I'd have to throw in some portaguise [sorry, I donno how to spell it] and Italian, a lil Northern european wouldn't be to shabby either [swedish]. <shrug> isn't it all in the eye of the beholder?

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubbish

Why is it that once in a while there are idiots who like to make generalizations that require so many qualifications as to render them totally useless? If it's not a sign of utter lack of confidence manifesting itself in the form of self-confirmation and exaltation then it must be a mark of insecurity. STUPID POST!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, you asked the same question in the Chatroom...

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Rubbish

Originally posted by davelmn2003
Why is it that once in a while there are idiots who like to make generalizations that require so many qualifications as to render them totally useless? If it's not a sign of utter lack of confidence manifesting itself in the form of self-confirmation and exaltation then it must be a mark of insecurity. STUPID POST!
time to buy a punching bag my friend

heres a good one: whos the UGLIEST race?

oooh. too politically incorrect, huh? watch this post start WWIII

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Russians are hot as hell. I want one or two.
I think some White chicks are superbad. I want one or two.
I think Asian chicks are dope. I'd like one.

Ah well, the best?

Mexican.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive yet to see one hot native indian...seriously.

Starwind

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the most part, people tend to be attracted to members of their own race. There are some people who'd rather go after others (say, white girls going after black guys), but mainly, people stick to their own.

Having said that, ugliest girls in the world: Indians. You know, from India, not native Americans. *shudder*

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like political correctness a bit, but the original post is just plain dumb.

If you want to make generalizations that hold true, well, that's an admirable goal. But pray, give us some facts, back them up, give me some citations from credible sources. Otherwise it's all mindless speculations that cannot be verified one way or the other.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
davelmn2003 - ?, What are you asking for?

The original post is of course a joke because nobody would be so mindless as to ask a question that can only produce a purely subjective response and expect a fact to pop up and drop 'em.

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some Indians with devilish eyes and naturally tanned skins.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is in order of which I like the best, and who has the greatest percentage/portion/whatever of hotties.

A)White (Europeans and most Americans) -

I like them only because I consider myself white, though I do have a little Asian in me (my mother is from Taiwan). But that doesn't count because I'm not into Chinese culture at all really.

B)Latino -

Some of them are pretty cute. I might be able to see myself with one, though quite honestly I definately prefer a white woman (only because of my whiteness).

I don't want to be racist here, and I'm sure there's good people in these races, but I haven't seen any who I consider hot.

A)Black -

They're cool and all......I even have a friend who's black. I'm just not into them sexually.

B)Indian -

They're not hot.

C)Asian -

I don't seem to find them hot. So I don't get it when the White man says "Asians are SO hot." But I like them in the sense that my mother is from Taiwan, and if it weren't for her I won't be here.

Abbott out,

Ben

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian + White... almost every one i see is hot as freakin hell

Izmond

Reaction score
Really?

Anybody here seen any Indian actresses? Most of them I've seen are pretty.....:confused: to each his own I guess......I know a half Indian/half White girl who's pretty sexy if I say so myself.

(I might have inadvertantly stolen a line from someone's signature,so if I have,please feel free to clobber me over the head with a brick)

Status
Not open for further replies.