The glaring inconsistency of the manosphere

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
From my experience this type of woman is not "the vast majority of women", but a small minority that would do those things regardless of the cultural paradigm she is in.
From your experience? What exactly does that mean, lady? How much experience do you have dating women?

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
From your experience? What exactly does that mean, lady? How much experience do you have dating women?
Im not a master pimp obviously but have had plenty of experience. The vast majority of women do not bang the whole football team and have illegitimate children with druggies or whatever nonsense you were claiming lol.. What kind of girls are you hanging with?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
Im not a master pimp obviously but have had plenty of experience. The vast majority of women do not bang the whole football team and have illegitimate children with druggies or whatever nonsense you were claiming lol.. What kind of girls are you hanging with?
You are obviously a woman, that's why I asked about your "personal experience".

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
You are obviously a woman, that's why I asked about your "personal experience".
Sweet argument.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
jurry said:
From my experience this type of woman is not "the vast majority of women", but a small minority that would do those things regardless of the cultural paradigm she is in.

Men are just as capable of making bad decisions.. murdering and bombing millions of people, setting up a global, parasitic economic elite who live off the corporate slavery of the rest of humanity for instance.
You sounds like feminist liberal.

Edit: Funny I made this comment before I saw brovansky's comment. It must be true. You old ho.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
You sounds like feminist liberal.

Edit: Funny I made this comment before I saw brovansky's comment. It must be true. You old ho.
So... You have an argument? Or thats just your standard response to avoid dealing with the truth? "Feminist liberal"!

Ironic that so many of these "red pillers" are in fact the same women hating conservatives that have been around for centuries, yet somehow this is seen as some revolutionary new position to take?

Smh.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
So... You have an argument? Or thats just your standard response to avoid dealing with the truth? "Feminist liberal"!

Ironic that so many of these "red pillers" are in fact the same women hating conservatives that have been around for centuries, yet somehow this is seen as some revolutionary new position to take?

Smh.
If you connect and bash "red pillers" and " women hating conservatives" in the same line dont complain if you look like a feminist liberal, I mean I cannot imagine any other comment that could come out from them more than yours.

Whats that, you found out this forum at the hair dresser with jaylan, she shown it from her iphone while your paint was getting dry?

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
jurry said:

Smh.
It's based off of what you say and the way you say it and because you keep saying "smh"

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're assuming I give a shît about the weak insults and labels you are using to try and insult an anonymous person on the internet.

When people resort to insults it means they have no argument, so ill just assume thats the case here until you prove otherwise.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Oh, you mean like these insults you had for me without addressing the point?

I am still waiting for your counter-points, but of course we know that isn't coming now don't we? It is much easier to just insult the person when they have an argument which is stronger than yours.
Lol that insult was addressed to tîts, and we have gone back and forth many times i dont think he took it too seriously. But to believe that men are not working anymore because of feminism and the court system for divorce is just.. Man i dont know how else to put it! Are you guys on planet earth? Do you have a basic working knowledge of economics or the financial crisis of 2008?

The jobs simply arent there, the demand isnt there. You think men are sitting in homeless shelters throwing job offers in the trash can because of feminism? Are you actually, seriously making me ask you this question?!

Im no stud im an average dude and i could get married and have kids in a minute if i wanted.. You would have to be an absolute omega to not be able to find a decent girl and settle down with a family if thats what you wanted. And maybe some of you are those omegas and you just dont want to face it. Thats the point of this thread, you've twisted around your whole worldview to fit YOUR reality, to avoid facing the truth and doing the hard work to improve yourself.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
Lol that insult was addressed to tîts, and we have gone back and forth many times i dont think he took it too seriously. But to believe that men are not working anymore because of feminism and the court system for divorce is just.. Man i dont know how else to put it! Are you guys on planet earth? Do you have a basic working knowledge of economics or the financial crisis of 2008?

The jobs simply arent there, the demand isnt there. You think men are sitting in homeless shelters throwing job offers in the trash can because of feminism? Are you actually, seriously making me ask you this question?!

Im no stud im an average dude and i could get married and have kids in a minute if i wanted.. You would have to be an absolute omega to not be able to find a decent girl and settle down with a family if thats what you wanted. And maybe some of you are those omegas and you just dont want to face it. Thats the point of this thread, you've twisted around your whole worldview to fit YOUR reality, to avoid facing the truth and doing the hard work to improve yourself.
What part of benefit/cost ratio concept you dont get?
We are talking about the costs of working/settle down compared to the rewards of it.

How the fact that you can "get married and have kids in a minute if you wanted" relate to it?

I still believe you are a girl now not only because of the shaming and the lack of empathy/understanding for the condition of modern man but simply because you talk about marriage as the final goal which as we all agree is the end game for women not men, for men is not the goal but simply a possible step to achieve a certain condition.

The problem for men is not being unable to get married....pff the problem for men is being able to get married at decent conditions in terms of how you get treated from her and the law.

You fail to realize such concept which are obvious to any man but unknown to most women, wonder why the reason you miss it (sarcasmometer high).

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
jurry said:
Ironic that so many of these "red pillers" are in fact the same women hating conservatives that have been around for centuries
Lulz, yes for thousands of years men hated their women and it's only the last 5 decades that they REALLY REALLY pinky swear lurrrve them.

Don't be so quick to swallow cultural Marxist boilerplate sugar tits. :nono:

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm late to this party, which has apparently turned into a junior high argument sesh, but I'd like to throw out my two cents.

I wanna go back to Jurry's original post.

jurry said:
A male dominated, relatively monogomous culture (like the 1950's) is great for low value betas. They have the law and societal expectations and norms on their side, and a higher value woman is more likely to settle with a lower value man for financial security, start a family, etc.

A more equal (gender wise, but is still unquestionably male dominated), less monogomous culture like we have now is disastrous for low value men.. As women are able to do what they want and are less reliant on a man to provide her with financial security. This means they are free to pursue the men who truly make their vag's tingle and keep the world new and exciting for them. This is perfect for a high value man, who is now dealing with more sexually and culturally unbound women than ever before.
True on both accounts. 1950's women, and nearly all women before them, had to rely more on men for their survival. Now that they can fend for themselves, due to the womens liberation/equality movement, the balance of power has shifted greatly.

jurry said:
Now why is it then that popular manosphere sites like chateau heartiste (and many people on this forum) that preach sexual market value and how to improve as men are constantly whining about this transformation? If we are or becoming the high value men we set out to be, then we should be celebrating this change.
They complain simply because it's easier. We're talking about rebuilding ourselves as men from the ground up because we all know that's the only way to achieve true success, whether that be with women or just life in general. That's basically common sense, you hunker down and put in the work to truly improve yourself OF COURSE you're going to see a huge increase in SMV as well as boosts in nearly every facet of your life. BUT it takes massive amounts of work, it's sooooo much easier to b*tch about the problem.

Humans have a tendency to choose the path of least resistance, the easy way, it's our nature. Nothing worth a sh*t comes easy my friends. It's taken me 29 years to finally accept that but I think that's something we can all agree on.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who dares win: This whole post is just beta sympathy parade. If you are not getting treated right by a girl, you should not be getting married to her! This is exactly what I said in the beginning, yes the rise of gender equality is difficult for betas who had the law on their side before, which is why men need to work on improving their value to women.

What else can you provide to them besides financial security?? Do you really want to be able to get women only because they need you for security? To me, if women want to work more and make more money, great! Let them put in crazy hours and buy me dinner, and if they want a divorce ill be taking their money. All of these problems you are bringing up are weak beta problems, not problems for a man with value (not financial value).

Tîts as usual i have no idea what point youre making.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
apprenticedj said:
True on both accounts. 1950's women, and nearly all women before them, had to rely more on men for their survival. Now that they can fend for themselves.
Who do you think is taxed more and sustains her make-work non productive cubicle "career"?

Who do you think protects her when she's out "finding herself"?

Who you think enforces and upholds all these Western badthink/meany word laws to protect her feelings from being hurt?

Who do you think built the machinery and organised the logistics for her oversized morning coffee? Or built the camera needed to picture the pumpkin spice muffin she had for lunch, or the chairs she's sitting on to eat the pumpkin spiced muffin?

jurry said:
Naturally.

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can believe in your boundary theory all you want. It won't be there for you when your woman leaves you.

I've seen many guys define their terms to a woman before the relationship.

The women happily agreed to the terms the men defined cause she liked him at that tiime.

After the women started losing interest the women began to see other men anyway even though the man defined "his terms".

The boundary was a thing of the past that wasn't taken seriously by her anymore cause she lost interest. She isn't still going to stay with him with no interest. Women have free will.

I was sleeping with a girl who hid me from her boyfriend. She put me in her phone as "Uncle Max" to camouflage her cheating from her boyfriend.

She told me all about him how he insecure he was. She didn't follow his terms of the past anymore. Later on she left him for another guy after we stopped hooking up.

So much for his boundary and the terms he defined to her before the relationship.

It was a waste of time.

Boundaries are useless.

It's funny how these guys repeat each others absurdities.

The411 said:
Tictac said:
Foolaimon

Funny how "Mr. Coffee" The411 and Tictac use the same name to call me.

Coincidence or not?

( . )( . ) said:
who hates those yucky 1950's housewives
Danger said:
You think 1950's feminine, nurturing housewives are icky.
Gotta love them 50's housewives!

Danger said:
Sure chances are she already understands what exclusivity means. If that is the case, what is the big deal about defining it overtly when she requests it of you?
Just because she requests exclusivity on her behalf doesn't mean that I want to be exclusive with her.

I make that decision on my own based on how she behaved and what I screened during the dating and fvking phase.

If she is a hor that I'm just fvkng for fun I'm not going to waste my time defining any terms to her or become exclusive with her.

That is reserved for classy women who has shown me through their own actions that they are suitable for an exclusive relationship.

Those women clearly defined to me that they understand what exclusivity is.

Therefore I don't need to tell them cause they are already on the same page as me.

High value men are able to decline women who don't fit the bill.

High Value men just don't accept "her request" of exclusivity defining terms to her automatically cause she wants it. They decide if she is worthy to be exclusive with. If she isn't they decline her request. That is the diffeence between high value and beta men. Beta men take what they can get hoping for the best with "their terms" or "expectations" when it's failed from the start.

Only betas do that cause women are scarce for them and that is all they can get. They accept her request trying to contain her to a boundary cause they feel inferior of her cheating. They don't want to lose her.

There is no big deal to it.

Defining terms to her in January is a waste of time if she is breaking them in November.

That's like washing your car right before it rains. It's a waste of time

She is only going to be with you as long as she has attraction.

When it's gone she is going to void the terms you defined in the past.

She will leave you whether or not you defined "your terms" to her or not.

Women only go by their feelings of the present not the feelings and your terms she agreed to in the past.

What she felt before is not what she is feeling now.

Therefore she will break your terms you defned cause they are useless to her now. She lost her interest and attraction.

Understand?

I guess you think as long as you defined "your terms of exclusivity" to her in the past she will still follow your terms even when her IL is at 0 in the present.

That is not how it works.

That is absurd!

That is the fallacy you believe in!

Crazy!

Danger said:
And again, I cite that Peaks, Exception, backbreaker and LondonTower ALL have examples of women who do not understand the definition.
You are citing the same fallacy that you believe in and keep posting.

The women understand the definition just fine.

The women don't respect those men that much and don't feel they have enough value to be fully exclusive with. That's why those women need other men to fill the void.

If they were true alphas those women wouldn't need other men.

Even if they defined "their terms" to the woman she wouldn't follow the terms cause she doesn't care to follow them. She doesn't respect them enough to follow the terms.

Is that too difficult for you to understand?

If she is into you she won't want other men.

When she loses interest or isn't taking you seriously she will.

Setting your terms with women who don't care to follow won't work out too well.

Setting you terms with a woman who likes you becomes a waste of time when she loses interest later on cause she won't follow "your terms" anymore.

It's all about interest, attraction, and respect of the present.

Not your terms you defined in the past.

Got it?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
Who dares win: This whole post is just beta sympathy parade. If you are not getting treated right by a girl, you should not be getting married to her! This is exactly what I said in the beginning, yes the rise of gender equality is difficult for betas who had the law on their side before, which is why men need to work on improving their value to women.

What else can you provide to them besides financial security?? Do you really want to be able to get women only because they need you for security? To me, if women want to work more and make more money, great! Let them put in crazy hours and buy me dinner, and if they want a divorce ill be taking their money. All of these problems you are bringing up are weak beta problems, not problems for a man with value (not financial value).

You simply failed to realize what we are talking about, and you did from the beginning, you just mix many topics we face in this forum and make a mixing pot out of them.

I dont know if you genuinely fail to understand or you on purpose throw all the talking in a non sense mess to avoid addressing points you dont know how to deal.

I mean if any user you are debating in this thread is bashing you, do you believe its more probable that they are all wrong or what is wrong is the common element thas it you?

What are you gonna do next? someone will talk about unfair taxation and you will suggest him to buy some flowers and "be himself" to deal with it?

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
Now why is it then that popular manosphere sites like chateau heartiste (and many people on this forum) that preach sexual market value and how to improve as men are constantly whining about this transformation? If we are or becoming the high value men we set out to be, then we should be celebrating this change.
I have my own thoughts on this.

As a child I didn't like going to school and hated doing work especially math. Maybe laziness, maybe not my type of mental activity. However my parents and my teachers forced me to do it and I became really good at it and it led me to a STEM career path. Now I still don't like math compared to all the other stuff out there, but I am really good at it and can do amazing things with it.

This site has proportionally more people who have trouble with women (otherwise why come to this website in the first place?). Even if they learn game, learn how to be high value, it is quite possible, and I'd argue even probable, that the person can still be averse to that kind of culture and lifestyle if they didn't like it before coming to this website.

Yes we should tell people to adapt to change (and indeed sometimes we must), but telling people to embrace and celebrate it will be a little hard especially if "betaness" was something ingrained.

For me it was pretty hard. I started building myself to be high value. Good career, working out body, working on charisma and charm... I did all of those things over the years since I was on sosuave. And I still had a lot of the beta things ingrained into me. "That girl can't possibly like me, it is only because I am older than her" "All the girls can't possibly have a crush on me at the same time because that would be stupid." "Girls want me to be a gentlemen towards them, and nice and kind all the time." "I can't be too forward or she will think I'm a perv."

Took a lot of time to get those out of me, and I've been here for a while, including lurking for another year or two before making this account.

The trick was a certain mindset I adopted. Fact is girls are attracted to certain things just as men are. All of the fat acceptance tumblr blogs in the world won't make me get a boner for a fat girl, and all of the advocacy for looking at beta males (no matter how good the argument is structured) aren't going to make a girl get tingles for me or any beta provider.

The girl's only choice is to get skinny or live a spiteful, hateful life. We men have a choice too. We can complain about a traditional time, but we aren't in a traditional time period anymore, so nothing we can do for the moment except adapt.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Why do you guys keep arguing with game denier/ minimizers and misandry deniers.

These faggots/ feminist women are not going to agree with you, or this site.