The girl i have fallen for who has a Boyfriend.

Inspired

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
she said this because she knows your interested in her and she is telling you she isn't interested (less than 0% chance of her being interested). Sorry man, time to move on.
It does suck, as i do wont to be more then just friends with her, is there a way that i can get her interested in me?

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inspired said:
It does suck, as i do wont to be more then just friends with her, is there a way that i can get her interested in me?
nothing you can do now. Maybe cut all contact with her for at least 6 months, in which time you change yourself and then approach her as a different, more attractive person. Though most likely after that time you won't want to bother with her.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inspired, take note of the attitude her bf has: she is 2nd in his life; she's expendable. Aside from being strategically viable in the sphere of mindgames, its also the necessary outlook to have on such relationships. That's what you need to emulate.

You are demonstrating that you feel they should come 1st in life ('her bf doesn't appreciate her!', you insinuate), and that attitude will get you cheated on and/or dumped excessively, if you continue it.

as far as education on women and you:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/member.php?u=19268

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/member.php?u=23336

just read through their posts in any given thread; spend some hours doing it. Take their advice to heart, and ye shall be enlightened.

edit k links work now

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
Inspired, take note of the attitude her bf has: she is 2nd in his life; she's expendable. Aside from being strategically viable in the sphere of mindgames, its also the necessary outlook to have on such relationships. That's what you need to emulate.

You are demonstrating that you feel they should come 1st in life ('her bf doesn't appreciate her!', you insinuate), and that attitude will get you cheated on and/or dumped excessively, if you continue it.

as far as education on women and you:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/search.php?searchid=1149918

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/search.php?searchid=1149920

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/search.php?searchid=1149929

just read through their posts in any given thread; spend some hours doing it. Take their advice to heart, and ye shall be enlightened.
your links don't work

Inspired

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
nothing you can do now. Maybe cut all contact with her for at least 6 months, in which time you change yourself and then approach her as a different, more attractive person. Though most likely after that time you won't want to bother with her.
I cant cut all contact with her as i work in the same building, I guess i could stop txting her and Iming her. Maybe in work just have a small converstion with her?

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inspired said:
I cant cut all contact with her as i work in the same building, I guess i could stop txting her and Iming her. Maybe in work just have a small converstion with her?
avoid any unnecessary contact. If you work with her just treat her like a coworker and if she tries to talk to you about things that aren't work related then politely end the conversation. And do not text/IM/call her, EVER!

Inspired

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
avoid any unnecessary contact. If you work with her just treat her like a coworker and if she tries to talk to you about things that aren't work related then politely end the conversation. And do not text/IM/call her, EVER!
Ok right but how will this help me get her to be interested in me again wont it push her away and make her think that i have lost interest in her?

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inspired said:
ironically, the only way to get her to like you now, is to improve yourself so much that she won't be up to YOUR standards.

Inspired

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
ironically, the only way to get her to like you now, is to improve yourself so much that she won't be up to YOUR standards.

And how am i to do that? Where to start and what to do?

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inspired said:
Ok right but how will this help me get her to be interested in me again wont it push her away and make her think that i have lost interest in her?
1. forget about her. I know exactly how you feel, but if you just cut contact with her for a week or so, you wont feel like this anymore.

2. her thinking that you've lost interest is exactly what will spark interest in her.

3. #2 is only true if she had some respect for you in the first place, and she didn't, so lets go back and do #1.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inspired said:
well the best thing I can say to this is as follows: you probably won't get her, she's not interested in you so you can't make her interested in you. She just doesn't find you attractive (don't know why, but there's a reason). The idea of cutting contact with her is that in 6 months (or whatever) when you come back into her life as a different person (this is key, if your the same as now you'll get the same result) she might forget what you were like before and be attracted to the new you. Yes it is a gamble, there is a chance it will turn her off. Most likely though she'll be confused to why your acting the way you are and she might even come after you for your attention. The best thing to do is to forget about her and change yourself. Good luck.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inspired said:
And how am i to do that? Where to start and what to do?
What i meant in that post was that for you to get to the point where she will like you, you will have already lost interest in her because you will have become so great that she does not live up to your standards.

I know it's mind boggling at first, but read that sentence again and try to understand it.

Inspired

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well thank you both Kal0051 and Crazy Asian for your advice, Confused i am, but i am learning all the time.

I guess time will only tell now.

Any more more advice willbe welcome :)

Cabal

Don Juan
Reaction score
My honest opinion?

You're surfing the net doing the research on how to steal someone else's girlfriend.

You're a douchebag.

Walk away from her and back to your fellow man. Band Of Brothers. Read it sometime.

DJ Barcardi

Banned
Reaction score
cut off all contact with her. The only way

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, this thread was from 2 months ago. I don't think he needs more advice, though I am wondering how he's doing with the advice he received here.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all!!!!!!!!!

You are almost twice her age. Most 18 yo girls are immature
Second you work in a store and you are her supperior... not sure where you work but most jobs will consider firing you if they find out u guys are together.
Third , its not good to mix work and pleasure...if the relationship goes bad work will be very ackword.
Forth, she says she has a bf who she loves so you are prolly friendzoned already

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick has the perfect boyfriend as has already been stated, she ain't leavin' him anytime soon, he's pro.