The games people play

Lishy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I am from LS

I have never kept that a secret and I use the same name at LS

I have no agenda

I am not trolling ...... Jus' so ya know! :)

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
ZenGodMod said:
Karma, is she one of the LS cross overs? Noticed she joined March.
She is. She has some pretty concise and insightful idioms which is why I reply in earnest to her inquiries.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lishy said:
I would like to discuss the games we all (yes men and women) play when in a relationship!

It starts when you first meet

Girl gives guy her number

Guy waits 3 days to call (cos thats what the game rules state) even though he wants to call the next day

Girl doesnt answer as he has waited 3 days (game) then wonders why she didnt answer as she was interested in him

Guy rings again in 2 days girl now answers ..... and so the story begins

That is just the start of the games. Then they start dating on a casual basis, getting to know each other and behaving quite different from how they really are. You test each other to see how far you can push.

The guy doesnt call when he said he would so the girl doesnt answer the phone for 3 days to teach him a lesson.

This goes on and on and it even continues after months and maybe years of dating.

It is so silly BUT so neccessary! Without the games the relationship would be too intense and burn out or would be extremely boring after 2 weeks.

We play the games (even subconciously) to keep things alive and to keep our interest piqued. We can all second guess why the other is doing it and yet we act like we dont notice. We give lots of security and then we whip it straight back and so the cycle continues.

It is full of drama but happens to virtually everyone I know (male and female)

Wouldnt life be easier just to be natural and say how we feel? But wouldnt it be more tedious?

We all like attention (yes men too), we all like to feel chased and wanted and to top it off we all LOVE to feel loved and that is why we do these things (IMO) Cat and mouse games, we all clain to hate it but we all do it to some degree!

If you disagree let me know ..............
With respect to game playing, I disagree 100%.

The men and women who play games are insecure people.

Let me give you an example of how I operate. I get the number and I call her that night. I make plans for a drink right away. At our first sitting, i talk about how PATHETIC some women are that they need to play games and read books like "The RULES". I also go on to say if I think for a minute the girl is playing a game or she does not show HIGH INTEREST LEVEL, I will immediately close the door on her. Ill describe the truth. I say "I have plenty of very interested women, why would I waste time on one who shows reluctance. I am a no nonsense guy. Show me or I walk away."

I can tell you the reactions I recieve are of total RESPECT. Not only will 95% of these women text me or call me after the date. They will call me the next day. When I leave the suggestion "I do not engage with game players"; The GAME is reversed.

We play the games (even subconciously) to keep things alive and to keep our interest piqued. We can all second guess why the other is doing it and yet we act like we dont notice. We give lots of security and then we whip it straight back and so the cycle continues.
You play games for EGO preservation and out of fear. I do not play games and neither do the women I date. My interest PEAKS if a women shows me RESPECT and HIGH IL. Not vice-verse. I have too many options to even fathom dealing with otherwise.

To note: I am surrounded by quality women between 8-9.5 in the looks department and not ONE will ever play the above game. Sure they will test me. I cannot blame them. They want to see if I am a real man. But they will never DISRESPECT or play these kiddie "UNAVAILABLE" games.

My suggestion to you LISHY. Realize your worth and do not PLAY. Put your cards on the table and if the MAN does not like the GENUINE you with high interest level, then kick him to the curb.

REMEMBER,

You cannot successfully INJECT interest long term. This will inevitably bite you in the A**. The key is to find a partner most compatible and genuinely interested in YOU.

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I could agree with Guru, but I don't.

It all sounds good an theory, though :)

I guess maybe you don't need to play the games, but you need to recognized them, because most women do play them (not all). At least at that point, you can identify them and not engage. Most guys don't realize they are being tested, and sincerely try to solve the problem, when there really isn't even one to begin with.
These philosophical rantings are great, do what works for you. But they usually come across like looking out the window of airplane at 30,000 feet when you've never actually been on the ground. You can sort of see what you're looking at, but you're not really sure how it applies to the context of the real world.

My experience has been that most of these HBs are conditioned to play these games, by society, etc-and you can either counter them, or try to find one that doesn't. But at the very least, you should know what the games look like.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lishy said:
Yes I am from LS

I have never kept that a secret and I use the same name at LS

I have no agenda

I am not trolling ...... Jus' so ya know! :)
KarmaSutra said:
She is. She has some pretty concise and insightful idioms which is why I reply in earnest to her inquiries.
Aaaah!

Welcome Lishy,
Heard alot about the LS and SS saga, glad you came over with an open mind.

LoL, I'm starting to fall behind with the times.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MotownMack said:
I wish I could agree with Guru, but I don't.

It all sounds good an theory, though :)

My experience has been that most of these HBs are conditioned to play these games, by society, etc-and you can either counter them, or try to find one that doesn't. But at the very least, you should know what the games look like.
Most women will play games if that is what you allow. This is human nature. Most people will do almost anything if you ALLOW them to.

This is my point.

I do not ALLOW games. I make it unequivocally clear from the onset of what I expect. And sure enough, this is what I recieve.

Most MEN here post about how women disrespect them. Why? There are no set boundaries in place. These women never understood what NOT TO DO. Then these MEN go on to BLAME the women for their short comings. LOL.

It is quite simple actually. This advice comes from a guy who has had his fair share of diverse women.

I destroy society's CONDITIONING by EXPRESSING my BOUNDARIES from the very beginning. One of these boundaries are "I will not play games, I am only interested in HIGHLY INTERESTED WOMEN".

What do you think happens after I make that clear?

The woman MIRACULOUSLY shows HIGH IL. WOW. What a concept!!

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lishy said:
It is so silly BUT so neccessary! Without the games the relationship would be too intense and burn out or would be extremely boring after 2 weeks.

I disagree with your analysis of relationships. I think it's pretty sad if the only thing that keeps your relationship alive is petty games and senseless drama.

If two people who agree to be in a relationship can't find anything else to do that would keep them from getting bored, then why are even together in the first place? In a relationship each partner is supposed to have a positive impact on the other's life, that s what makes it worth it, not playing these stupid games you re talking about.

Also, a lot of times the said games are being played because one (or both) or the partners is insecure. So this discussion should be more along the lines of "Why do people sometime feel so insecure in a relationship that they resort to playing games in order to reassure themselves, to the detriment of their partner?"

I'm all for keeping the relationship entertaining, it s the only way it s gonna move forward, but playing games is NOT the solution.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Games are ridiculous. If you start of with these tactics and trickery, you'll end up as games do, with one a winner and one a loser.

Relationships, healthy ones anyway, are built on foundations of trust and honesty. If a guy has to resort to PUA bullsh!t then that speaks volumes about how minimal his thinking. He doesn't have the wherewithall to start a decent conversation other than to use Deangelo's C+F, or Mystery's Method or some other kind of plastic tomfoolery.

Men, congruent and zen filled men, have a radiance in our aura's and a distinct scent women would drive over thier mothers to get to.

My goal is to get as many boy-men unplugged and to this level as I can.
Zen filled men usually join men's groups and start checking out the asses of other men there.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Most women will play games if that is what you allow. This is human nature. Most people will do almost anything if you ALLOW them to.

This is my point.

I do not ALLOW games. I make it unequivocally clear from the onset of what I expect. And sure enough, this is what I recieve.

Most MEN here post about how women disrespect them. Why? There are no set boundaries in place. These women never understood what NOT TO DO. Then these MEN go on to BLAME the women for their short comings. LOL.

It is quite simple actually. This advice comes from a guy who has had his fair share of diverse women.

I destroy society's CONDITIONING by EXPRESSING my BOUNDARIES from the very beginning. One of these boundaries are "I will not play games, I am only interested in HIGHLY INTERESTED WOMEN".

Amen, brother! Men who have boundaries have self-worth. Men who have self-worth are found to be attractive. Who would of thought? I personally only like things I find value in, so why wouldn't a woman?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lishy said:
I would like to discuss the games we all (yes men and women) play when in a relationship!

It starts when you first meet.
Then I get your number, but since I work like a crazy person and I want to call you when I'm not half dead I wait until a day that was less than completely draining. I call, you don't answer, I leave voicemail or a page. Nothing. I lose your number. You never call, we never live happily ever after.

Games are stupid.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
JackPrescott said:
Zen filled men usually join men's groups and start checking out the asses of other men there.
Arrogant and obnoxious men usually join men's forums and get our leftovers.

Enjoy.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:

This is my point.

No, I disagree. I have boundaries myself, and dont deal with games either. A woman is either interested in me sexually or not. If she isnt, and she doesnt waste my time, I have no problems with her. BUT if she isnt and she wastes my time playing games, it's "Nellie, bar the door" because "It's Showtime" and one way or the other she will be shown how badly I despise Attention Wh0res.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
No, I disagree. I have boundaries myself, and dont deal with games either. A woman is either interested in me sexually or not. If she isnt, and she doesnt waste my time, I have no problems with her. BUT if she isnt and she wastes my time playing games, it's "Nellie, bar the door" because "It's Showtime" and one way or the other she will be shown how badly I despise Attention Wh0res.

Yes, quite the opposite than what I stated. :rolleyes:

Lishy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
Oh Jack, you are the vilest man on this site!

You have the worst attitude and this will be the last time I answer to any of your post's as you repulse me !

To all you guys who disagree that games exist, you should just be aware of them!

And remember, MEN play games too! This was not just about women!

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys on this site are at least starting to be aware that games exist.

of course guys play them too...

It just seem to me that you were saying in your first post that games are what keeps a relationship from getting boring, and I completely disagree with that

Lishy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
Most guys on this site are at least starting to be aware that games exist.

of course guys play them too...

It just seem to me that you were saying in your first post that games are what keeps a relationship from getting boring, and I completely disagree with that
What I said was it keeps the relationship exciting at the beginning, I have said this already but I will say it again, I do not neccessarily agree with it but it is a fact of life.

We do it woithout even realising - Just thinking "no I wont answer her/his call for a while, just to get them thinking" is a game

people do this and they advise other people to do it

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lishy, I love you. I will buy you flowers and devote all of my time to you. I cannot and will not live without you. You are so special. I'd just die if you wouldn't make me your man. I don't know if I can live without you. Please accept me. Please make me the man I've always wanted to be. You can trust me. You can lean on me. I'm a great guy, and you will see it soon. Let me prove myself to you.

Rook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go get her Mav!

Damn, that is too funny :crackup:

Lishy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
Lishy, I love you. I will buy you flowers and devote all of my time to you. I cannot and will not live without you. You are so special. I'd just die if you wouldn't make me your man. I don't know if I can live without you. Please accept me. Please make me the man I've always wanted to be. You can trust me. You can lean on me. I'm a great guy, and you will see it soon. Let me prove myself to you.

But will you call me? Cos if you dont I will have to ignore your ass until you are panting for it!:p

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lishy said:
But will you call me? Cos if you dont I will have to ignore your ass until you are panting for it!:p
I'll call you whatever you want me to call you. How bout during sex I call you my b1tch? Or during a good dinner date I'll call you my sugar mama, and you can pay. When I meet your parents, I'll call you Sugartits. I think your parents will appreciate the affectionate, pet names. When we're home, I'll call you Maid. I'll be so happy to have a woman like you clean the house. I love you so much, baby. :)