The "Friendzone" and what it REALLY means.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
crossboss said:
If you are friends with a girl, and you just want to have a sexual relationship...just keep flirting and kinoing her often to stay out of the friend zone???
This, mixed with letting her know in no uncertain terms that you are seeing other women could produce interesting results.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, it's okay to have female friends. Just cause you're friends with a chick doesn't mean you have this profound DJ duty to fvck her. Jeez. Ever think that hanging out with females would help you build your social skills with women? Don't get too caught up in that whole "OMG SHE FRIENDZONED ME I DONT WANT TO TALK TO HER ANYMORE" thing.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
The Deacon said:
Guys, it's okay to have female friends. Just cause you're friends with a chick doesn't mean you have this profound DJ duty to fvck her. Jeez. Ever think that hanging out with females would help you build your social skills with women? Don't get too caught up in that whole "OMG SHE FRIENDZONED ME I DONT WANT TO TALK TO HER ANYMORE" thing.
Ok, so where do you draw the line? Lets say you remain "just friends" with a typical, flaky bittch. Now she invites you to have drinks with her. And while at the pub at 1230am she falls for a Frat Boy from Omaha. Now you get to spend the evening watching them tongue each other at the bar. At the end of the night, you get what I deem the "bull$hit" hug (one armed) and she leaves with "Brad" to go have anal sex until the dawn while you go home alone.

The other alternative is to not cut ties entirely, but let the mindgames begin.

Brummeren

Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
Ok, so where do you draw the line? Lets say you remain "just friends" with a typical, flaky bittch. Now she invites you to have drinks with her. And while at the pub at 1230am she falls for a Frat Boy from Omaha. Now you get to spend the evening watching them tongue each other at the bar. At the end of the night, you get what I deem the "bull$hit" hug (one armed) and she leaves with "Brad" to go have anal sex until the dawn while you go home alone.

The other alternative is to not cut ties entirely, but let the mindgames begin.
Or you could use the first woman for social proof and practise, and go home with another girl, not caring if she ends up with someone or not.
Girl friends are one of the best way to get girls.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMS, you're exactly right - she doesn't even want you as a friend if she FZ you... paradox

And ready123, bro id also rather see a dumb bytch suffer, or hate me - rather than not care about my existance. Because since she said she'd rather be friends she lied, what she really says is "Vlad, go cut off your d1ck right now, for all I care, you're not good enough to spread your genes, ever." ****in bytch.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
Does it? Do YOU enjoy losing, ready123? I certainly dont. I play to WIN. I am a highly competetive MOFO by nature, whether a powerlifting contest, a bodybuilding show, a kareokee contest, or a game of tiddly winks. I dont enjoy losing. When I was in High School, I was a player for a Championship Football Team. Getting that trophy, and medal around my neck was an intense rush. I entered an art contest (National) my senior year, and spent a semester on my entry, but guess what? It won First Award, and hung in the White House for a year. I attended a local powerlifting contest at the Y a few years later as a spectator and thought to myself "I can get up more than the trophy winners, and within 2 years, had won Best Overall Male.

Whether in a streetfight, or trying to woo a woman, I enjoy WINNING. I play to win, I have little interest in the game itself. Have you ever been confronted by a bully at the bar, and gotten your ass handed to you in front of your friends, and all the ladies? Was it a nice feeling? When I get in a streetfight, I fight to win.

With women, I dont do the "cold approach" By the time I have decided to come on to her, I have gotten some signals that she is interested. Unfortulatley, women being the fake ass flakes that they are spiritually, play little games with men, especially Attention W*hores. So what pisses me off, is not only losing, and being "Friendszoned" but wasting valuable time, energy and effort on them before they grow the intestinal fortitude AKA "Balls" to tell the male "No thanks, I wont ever fukk you, but we can be friends"

The entire concept makes me want to vomit.
look I feel ya and it's frustrating but it's all part of figuring out what you're doing wrong. flaking is a common sticking point because rapport building doesn't come naturally for a lot of guys. and being friendzoned is feedback that you're fvckin up somewhere in your sarge. very few guys are naturals so there's a process to troubleshooting and part of it is getting rejected until you go numb

you really wanna win, the best mindset is to reframe female behavior as something to strive to understand, not something to get pissed over. woman act the way they do because of social norms, different dating experiences and deeper sexual repression. not because they hate guys and are plotting against them

if YOU decided a girl is not up to your standards and nexted her, are you really gonna care if she parades her new guy in front of you? no, you probably won't even notice. same goes for her

so don't waste your time. all you're doing is buying into the frame of a girl who says you're not worthwhile - telling yourself, yeah she's right, I am low value so now I gotta prove her wrong by parading another girl in front of her. what the fvck does she know about you? fvck her. just move on as if she never even mattered

and w/ your female friend questions - once they're friends you're NOT supposed to look at them as a target to sarge. the goal is genuine friendship. if a hookup happens down the road, that's fine but you're not trying to make it happen. instead have them give you value in other ways - like Deacon said, social proof, pivots, bounce sarge ideas off them, etc

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
There will always come a point when your female friend swill start to wonder why you aint trying to f them.. then you are in.
This is true! If something didn't work out and you got friendzoned then you'll still be able to show the girl what shes missing out on.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
ready123 said:
look I feel ya and it's frustrating but it's all part of figuring out what you're doing wrong. flaking is a common sticking point because rapport building doesn't come naturally for a lot of guys. and being friendzoned is feedback that you're fvckin up somewhere in your sarge. very few guys are naturals so there's a process to troubleshooting and part of it is getting rejected until you go numb

you really wanna win, the best mindset is to reframe female behavior as something to strive to understand, not something to get pissed over. woman act the way they do because of social norms, different dating experiences and deeper sexual repression. not because they hate guys and are plotting against them

if YOU decided a girl is not up to your standards and nexted her, are you really gonna care if she parades her new guy in front of you? no, you probably won't even notice. same goes for her

so don't waste your time. all you're doing is buying into the frame of a girl who says you're not worthwhile - telling yourself, yeah she's right, I am low value so now I gotta prove her wrong by parading another girl in front of her. what the fvck does she know about you? fvck her. just move on as if she never even mattered

and w/ your female friend questions - once they're friends you're NOT supposed to look at them as a target to sarge. the goal is genuine friendship. if a hookup happens down the road, that's fine but you're not trying to make it happen. instead have them give you value in other ways - like Deacon said, social proof, pivots, bounce sarge ideas off them, etc
The rapport building was to the point where she was sending me glamour shots of herself, MySpace messenging and texting me like mad, and accepting dates with me. Then she flaked the first couple of times and apologized. It was at this point that I knew, as a DJ that a woman who wants a man will give up her husband and firstborn to get into his bed. A woman who does not want a man is full of $hit and excuses.

She contacted me first, she is the one who would not stop contacting me. I think that she just wanted the mindlessness and safety of BSing with someone using texting and MS, who she felt no real attraction for, without the REALITY of a real first date. To me, a male, this is sheer idiocy, I wouldnt waste my fuc*king time on someone I wasnt interested in. The sad fact is, she REALLY didnt even want to be platonic friends. Even a lowly platonic friend is good for coffee or drinks and conversation. There wasnt even a vague interest in that on her part.

So Rapport Building comes natural to me. I have never had a problem with it. I am in Healthcare, and I have to know how to set patients who I dont know and dont know me, at ease, as well as deal with arrogant doctors, and other members of the staff/team.

Getting rejected till I go numb? Not this DJ. I dont bother with the "Cold Approach" Do you know the story of the Puff Adder? (My Spiritual Animal guide) He doesnt bother to hunt. He is so lazy, that all he likes to do is sit out in the sun all day, on a nice hot rock. He is camoflauged well, and simply relaxes very still in a place where the mice and field rabbits ect. are in abundance. He waits, and if one gets within three feet of him, thats one dead ass fuc*king mouse, as the puff adder is as fast as the rattler with his strike, and the strike is so vicious, that sometimes the force of the strike itself kills the animal, not the venom. He eats, then back to the rock for some more tanning time. This is me at a club, in a handbasket. They come to me, and when they do, 99% of the time, they are interested "in that way" She was the 1%. Do I leave every night with phone numbers, or a woman hanging off my arm? Hell no. But when I do, it is usually a sure thing.

So I didnt "fu*ck up anywhere in my sarge" She would have flaked on your ass as well. And I'm sorry, but a lot of women are natural manhaters, and do plot against us. And actually I would notice, and compare myself.

I did that once with a sexy gal a little bit older, who after a few dates, had too many other options. I saw her with another man, so I got back at her by showing up at a dance club with a younger gal. You could tell she didnt like it, as I caught her looking at us when we left the club. It made my heart feel good to grind on the dance floor with the little 22 year old right in front of her ass.

Theres no "once their friends" with me. If I have tried to fu*ck them, and they hit me with the "friendszone" crap, they are as worthless to me on a personal level, as a pile of rotting garbage on a hot July afternoon. :yes:

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
The Deacon said:
A Female who wants to truly be a friend is rare. I've had them before, but once they get with a man, the friendship is essentially dead in the water.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....so what's the point of this thread, I read the title and all I see in this thread is people having different views on what the "FZ," really is...so did you guys figure it out yet and can you tell me what it really means?

LOL I'm just playing guys I read ...most of the post so I can add my 2cents I suppose. I agree with Jack...a women who FZ'd you shouldnt get the time of day from you and you should just forget about her, I mean it's good to be friends but you shouldnt put so much emphasis on that friendship that your actually defending it on a forum. I say girl FZ'd you forget her and look for someone else...let her make the first move and if you guys meet up then escalate till she knows you wanna fvck her...she declines then get up and leave no need wasting time on a chick that wont put out but will only feel good that she is toying with you.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
The Deacon said:
A certain female acquaintence of mine who loves her "manfriends" AKA "Males who aint hittin' it" wanted me to hang out with her and her boyfriend last night!!! That was a big "Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full" and the weird part of it, was she didnt get it why???!!! I had ZERO interest in that crap. I'll even hang out with a woman in a relationship, but not when she is with Bozo.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
The best revenge for being put in the friendszone is dating a better looking woman right in front of the old object of desire. Thoughts on this matter?
Revenge implies that it is a contest or you have something to prove. You are trying to validate yourself to this random girl who LJBFd you.

Best advice is to date other women and then, if you still desire the old chick, switch up your game a lil bit and try again

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
Revenge implies that it is a contest or you have something to prove. You are trying to validate yourself to this random girl who LJBFd you.

Best advice is to date other women and then, if you still desire the old chick, switch up your game a lil bit and try again
I am not trying to validate $hit. I am trying to make her feel like a lesser human being. But decent advice, women in general, are so shallow and catty, that they despise seeing a man and a woman happy together.