the female player, how to

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its obvious the only way to counteract a female players push-pull routine is to not play into it. but the question i need to ask it how to you close on a player?

i know how to make them respect you, which is actually a lot easier then gaining the respect of a non player female. Because all you need do is not play into their games and throw a little of your own in there to make her say.. nice move. But how do you close on a female player, my experience in this feild is limited and while i can keep checking i can never checkmate the HB

on top of that i've managed to generate enough respect for her to call out and make plans with me, while i know she's spinning game asking to do stuff she KNOWS i like to do, its still intresting to see her attempting to reel me in by giveing me more attention

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about female playa's fvcking one is the quickest way to join the STD club, try to fvck the more conservative types of girls who no one else tries to get, these girls will let you fvck them if you work out the right strategy to get it.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
Forget about female playa's fvcking one is the quickest way to join the STD club, try to fvck the more conservative types of girls who no one else tries to get, these girls will let you fvck them if you work out the right strategy to get it.
i don't really judge a girl based on how many dudes they've slept with its pretty much a non issue with me, but when you say more conservative girl that nobody tries to get, what are you implying the little hogger chicks that nobody WANTS? or the cute girl behind the counter at a coffee shop that is somewhat shy?

getting back on topic though, i just wanna know a good fool proof method to win over a player chick, cuz let me tell you i've seen player chicks that have been won over and normally its because of some guy they were playing or wanted to play the game in itself doesn't really work on these type of girls because they know it to well.. the only thing that i've seen affect this girl is time away from her. otherwise all the kino, smooth words and manlyness will make this girl go.. so i've broken dudes like you and whipped them into little bytches.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
christz said:
i don't really judge a girl based on how many dudes they've slept with its pretty much a non issue with me, but when you say more conservative girl that nobody tries to get, what are you implying the little hogger chicks that nobody WANTS? or the cute girl behind the counter at a coffee shop that is somewhat shy?

getting back on topic though, i just wanna know a good fool proof method to win over a player chick, cuz let me tell you i've seen player chicks that have been won over and normally its because of some guy they were playing or wanted to play the game in itself doesn't really work on these type of girls because they know it to well.. the only thing that i've seen affect this girl is time away from her. otherwise all the kino, smooth words and manlyness will make this girl go.. so i've broken dudes like you and whipped them into little bytches.
I am talking about Hot Babe 7 to 10's who seem snobish and unapproachable to guys who are trying to seduce them when they first catch their eye.
These babes give of the vibe that they are not interested in sex and as such most guys veiw them as impossible to get, so they give up trying very quickly.
These woman are often in very well paid carreers, well educated, and rarely ever flirt or wear skimpy attire.
They can be fvcked and do love sex, but it takes a special strategy to get one into the sack.
The thing is that not many guys get to fvck them, so if you do, you are not likely to contract an STD, they are the babes who the normal type of PUA can't get, nor can the average AFC get her, so they are the best ones to go for in my books.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This bartender that has been after me, is a player, but not to me, well, she plays different with me, anyway. She said what attracted her to me was that I made her laugh, and I fvcked with her. I've noticed her IL raised whenever I would c+F her, walk away, and have fun with my buddies. I've also noticed her IL drops whenever I'm sitting at the bar waiting for a minute to talk to her in private. I'll tell you what, though, the jealousy factor REALLY got to her. I got sick of her games and nexted her. Then a New bartender started working, so I switched my attention to this other girl, and ignored her. A week later, the first bartender (who has a BF) TOLD me she was pissed about that, and she didnt like her for "Moving in on HER ****." It was flattering. Now, whenever this shick ignores me, I flirt with a chick friend, and she comes right on over.
Anyway, the point is, player chicks, and attn Whrs do not want to lose the spotlight. Since every AFC keeps them in the spotlight, you just pretend to lose interest a little, and they will fight to get your focus back on them. If you dont keep the game up, though, she will lose interest.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW, there is a difference between a player and a slut. full on sluts dont usually have game.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:

Female players are actually less likely to have had as many sexual partners as non-player females. You forget that it is men who play for sex...women play for something else...and they are MUCH more difficult to get into bed and much more of a challenge than other women. You're also much more likely to fall head over heels for a female player. Careful...

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Female players are actually less likely to have had as many sexual partners as non-player females. You forget that it is men who play for sex...women play for something else...and they are MUCH more difficult to get into bed and much more of a challenge than other women. You're also much more likely to fall head over heels for a female player. Careful...
So women have no interest in casual sex? That's what you just said; in effect.

(edit) LMS, please refrain from posting "women dont, but hors do". I can already read your mind.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
azanon said:
So women have no interest in casual sex? That's what you just said; in effect.

(edit) LMS, please refrain from posting "women dont, but hors do". I can already read your mind.
There are always exceptions...but generally, no...women don't typically have the goal of having casual sex. Younger girls who have casual sex mistakenly believe that the quickest way to obtain love is to spread their legs.

Female players are very smart women. They are very easy for a man to want but very difficult for him to catch. They are elusive and evasive but extremely appealing and desirable. They don't cling or smother a guy...which tends to make him crave her more.

When she is with you she will make you feel amazing and you will associate those feelings with her, because she knows how to make you feel like no other woman has. She can make a man fall head over heels in love with her in short order...and you won't even notice that she is leading the relationship and you won't be able to follow any of the rules you learned here because they don't work on her because she is better at the game than you are.

IF you manage to win her love...she will make you happier than you could ever imagine being. If you don't win her love and do something to really turn her off she will be gone as quickly as she appeared without looking back.

Female players are fascinating to men...addictive, challenging and can bring the most talented of male players to his knees.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
There are always exceptions...but generally, no...women don't typically have the goal of having casual sex. Younger girls who have casual sex mistakenly believe that the quickest way to obtain love is to spread their legs.

Female players are very smart women. They are very easy for a man to want but very difficult for him to catch. They are elusive and evasive but extremely appealing and desirable. They don't cling or smother a guy...which tends to make him crave her more.

When she is with you she will make you feel amazing and you will associate those feelings with her, because she knows how to make you feel like no other woman has. She can make a man fall head over heels in love with her in short order...and you won't even notice that she is leading the relationship and you won't be able to follow any of the rules you learned here because they don't work on her because she is better at the game than you are.

IF you manage to win her love...she will make you happier than you could ever imagine being. If you don't win her love and do something to really turn her off she will be gone as quickly as she appeared without looking back.

Female players are fascinating to men...addictive, challenging and can bring the most talented of male players to his knees.

lol yes true, but i love these types of girls. i like a challenge too, and one of these is always perfect.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I can describe women players so well because I am one...not because I try...I've just always been that way. A perfect example of how the stuff here doesn't work on women players...

I was at a bar one night when this guy came in and sat beside me. It was so obvious he was trying to "game" me. I wasn't much in the mood for it so I just looked at him and told him..."I'm not going to sleep with you. You're wasting your time." It caught him off guard and apparently made me more of a challenge to him. He tried to break out the Speed Seduction stuff on me and I completely turned the tables on him. He spent over 4 hours glued to his seat, mesmerized by everything I was saying. I even tried to pawn him off on a girl I knew who is wicked easy and thought he was hot. He kept on trying with me though and I kept telling him he wasn't going to get anywhere. During that time I was doing the online dating thing a bit and he spotted my picture and started sending me messages. He kept on trying for over 6 months and I still wouldn't go out with him. He made the mistake of saying he didn't date women with kids. Even after I told him I had 4 kids he still kept trying, lol. Poor guy....he was really cute too...but he turned me off with the comment about kids...it made him undatable.

Hydroblunt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:

Right on. I think most of us have been had by one, it's rarely a good experience after the fact.

I try to avoid these girls. Unless you want a serious challenge, it's just not worth it. I simply never had enough game to compete with them and learned early on to avoid trying to chase them or whatever.
Sometimes these girls are actually pretty interesting to just hang around anyway. Good social approval, if you can get it to a "friends" level.

In my opinion, for whatever it's worth, the best way to get to them is to "lose"/supress sexual interest. Use the LJBF on her, or tell her that you think she is trouble so any sexual/romantic feelings gotta stay out of it. Realistically, unless there is something else connecting you two besides the game playing, it will just end right there.

Contrary to the belief, these girls do not sleep around and are very picky. They make sure the guy is damn worth it to them before they open their legs. Often they need to be in full control of the relationship so if you are the same way, the relationship will be filled with arguments & battles (been there). Now maybe that satisfies the woman's need for drama but imagine being the guy in that situation. Headaches upon headaches.

This one girl I remember from a few years ago, she had her BF chase her for 6 months. The guy did not date or sleep with another girl that whole time. He was in her social circle, so it would have gotten out if he had. And he was a party promoter who did quite well for himself, so it's not like there was shortage of hoochies throwing themselves at him.
I nexted her when I saw her trying to play me in the same way and get me to do the same and become the fall guy. I saw quickly that there was no winning for me, not under the circumstances.
As Wyldfire said, she was very smart(for a woman), fascinating, very desirable and very appealing. She was quality, no doubt about that, and I did have some real respect for her. I would actually have considered being just friends with her, but the game playing already went past that. Basically, I started to believe she was trouble and I try to avoid trouble.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
now now people, stop hating the women becuase theyre telling you this DJ bible bull**** doesnt work. They know better than you, theyre women.

If they say they dont like something, they dont like it. might as well be the word of god.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
I can describe women players so well because I am one...not because I try...I've just always been that way. A perfect example of how the stuff here doesn't work on women players...

I was at a bar one night when this guy came in and sat beside me. It was so obvious he was trying to "game" me. I wasn't much in the mood for it so I just looked at him and told him..."I'm not going to sleep with you. You're wasting your time." It caught him off guard and apparently made me more of a challenge to him. He tried to break out the Speed Seduction stuff on me and I completely turned the tables on him. He spent over 4 hours glued to his seat, mesmerized by everything I was saying. I even tried to pawn him off on a girl I knew who is wicked easy and thought he was hot. He kept on trying with me though and I kept telling him he wasn't going to get anywhere. During that time I was doing the online dating thing a bit and he spotted my picture and started sending me messages. He kept on trying for over 6 months and I still wouldn't go out with him. He made the mistake of saying he didn't date women with kids. Even after I told him I had 4 kids he still kept trying, lol. Poor guy....he was really cute too...but he turned me off with the comment about kids...it made him undatable.
So you're a player because you rejected some clingy AFC with oneites? Respect. Yeah thats right because players need online dating. If he was a real player he would have just turned around and got the hot chick without kids. What a looser chasing a chick with kids. mmm lose pu$$y. Also this site dose not advocate speed seduction.

The only skills a woman can have is to trick an AFC into loving her. If she wants sex she only has to ask someone with equal or lover attractiveness. Unless drugs are involved.

It is just impossible for some ugly porker chick to be a DJ and get hot guys as boyfriends.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
now now people, stop hating the women becuase theyre telling you this DJ bible bull**** doesnt work. They know better than you, theyre women.

If they say they dont like something, they dont like it. might as well be the word of god.

If most women tell you something you probably should be very suspicious, because MOST women will tell a guy exactly what she thinks he wants to hear. You can, however, listen to what I tell you because I don't tell you what you want to hear just to appease and seem sweet. I tell you the truth, even though a lot of you would prefer NOT to hear it...because I don't give a rat's arse if you think I'm "sweet" or not...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
So a guy hit on you, and you REJECTED him? Unbelievable...where did you learn this hardcore female player technique? That is top-shelf game, if I've ever seen it!

Get real. This is why women should be banned, spreading this filth all over the forums.
Oh, he was VERY good at playing and was very smooth, extremely good looking, killer body...he just bit off way more than he could chew because I don't respond to player ploys. That's what's really interesting about a male and female player going up against each other...a guy who is a player can easily be played, but a woman who is a player is virtually impossible to play. I think part of it is because women have a stronger intuition than men do.

I have never used my abilities to hurt anyone, though...but a lot of women players do, which kinda disgusts me just like it does when guys do it. The skills are phenomenal for leading a relationship in a way that keeps it working well and keeps both people happy, though. That's the way I tend to use my "tools". I've actually tried to teach some of those tools on here to help guys lead their relationships better, but too many people think they aren't supposed to listen to me because I'm a chick...big mistake.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
So you're a player because you rejected some clingy AFC with oneites? Respect. Yeah thats right because players need online dating. If he was a real player he would have just turned around and got the hot chick without kids. What a looser chasing a chick with kids. mmm lose pu$$y. Also this site dose not advocate speed seduction.

The only skills a woman can have is to trick an AFC into loving her. If she wants sex she only has to ask someone with equal or lover attractiveness. Unless drugs are involved.

It is just impossible for some ugly porker chick to be a DJ and get hot guys as boyfriends.
He went straight for me because I WAS the "hottest chick" there.

He tried the "C&F" too...but I spit it right back at him as quick as he could come up with something. That went on for about an hour before he gave up.

fedagent

Don Juan
Reaction score
a guy who is a player can easily be played
Wyldfire, while I agree with some of what you say and yes there are women players out there and some of them are very good, in my experience however, most are pretenders (just like most men).

As for players getting played easy, I'm going to have to disagree with this one. Of course, we may have a different definition of player. I've been called that many times and I won't hesitate one moment to walk away from a woman that I think is f***ing with me. Trust me, I don't get played easily. In fact, I was only played once and that was a long long time ago in my AFC days.

Fed

Why? Because I know I deserve better, and I would rather be alone than be with someone who won't respect me or plays games in any way.

Bigfatasspimp

Banned
Reaction score
slap her b1tch ass wit yo ****. then knock them gamn games out of her wit yo strongest pimphand you ever gave a b1tch.
if you do it right that will bring her to her b1tch knees and force her to give u some sweetass head.

Reaction score
Christz, you must be young -- there is no such thing as a "female player" - they are called "Hors" - recognize them as such and categorize them appropriately, lest you glorify them by giving them a man's title!! Hors are not to be glorified - they are to be hor-rified!!!