The bullshyt I am seeing here lately!

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the stuff I have seen being posted on here of late has me shaking my head in disbelief. Sixteen year olds asking about using steroids and prohormones and being disappointed with a gain of "only" 20lbs in a year (wtf?!) That having a 17 inch harm has to be the result of steroid use! Blanket statements that machines are useless - mostly from people who have been training for a couple of years at best. Protein supplements being a complete waste of time. Oh and my favourite, guys who are 6ft and 130lbs dripping wet worrying about eating too much as they don't want to get fat and the others actually agreeing they should watch what they eat.

Sorry guys, if you are 6ft and 130, 150 or even 170 you are a midget of varying degrees lol, guys in their teens shouldn't even be thinking about using steroids, a 17 inch arm is not that impressive unless in condition and is attainable by pretty much everyone. Whey protein post workout is EXACTLY what you should be ingesting, a combination of machines and free weights is just fine - although I WOULD lean more towards free weights.

Time some of you guys went away and started doing some proper research before posting this shyt.

Ok rant over. Have fun!

hardrock1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, thats whay I'm posting this stuff. I'm trying to learn. If you're not gonna help, don't reply. No need to flame. Well I guess you did pretty much sum up alot of my questions.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of machines.

Machines are useless compared to free weights. Nothing wrong with that.

Unless I said "MACHINES ARE USELESS" without comparing it with other form of weights, then I am wrong.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Protein supplements along with OTHER supplements are useless.

Depending on what you are working for, protein, glutamine, creatine, hydro, etcetc are ALL supplements. You need the real food.

Again, you're just misinformed if you think you need it, you don't.

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Templeton

Whey protein is an awesome supplement. The key word is supplement. Your beef and potatos diet (or tuna and oatmeal if you are cutting) is the #1 most important thing. But whey protein can also be your budget's best friend especially for us ectomorphs.

Whey does two things for me:

1) Saves me a lot of money since dollar for dollar it is the cheapest form of quality protein available.

2) Let's me get more calories and protein down because more protein fits in my glass than on my fork.

The more I learn and grow, the more I realize that 90% of muscle growth happens in the kitchen and only 10% happens at the weight stack. Learn to eat right fellas.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i couldnt agree more..it seems that in the past couple months this forum started going into the dumps. diesel's guides use to be busting with new replies, but now theyre just frozen in time.

and i agree--the steroid posts are ridiculous.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Oh and my favourite, guys who are 6ft and 130lbs dripping wet worrying about eating too much as they don't want to get fat and the others actually agreeing they should watch what they eat."

This is my favorite part. These guys need to eat til they can eat no more, and train way hard. No wonder people think it's impossible to gain 10 or even 5 pounds in a month sometimes without roids.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's so easy to gain weight and lose weight, the hardest is losing the fat or maintaining the fat level.
You can never get enough muscle though.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Saine
It's so easy to gain weight and lose weight, the hardest is losing the fat or maintaining the fat level.
You can never get enough muscle though.
sure u can, look at modern bodybuilders.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WORKEROUTER
sure u can, look at modern bodybuilders.
Lol?! We'll never reach to that level too quickly throughout our life without the help of the roid!

That's my point, you can never have too much muscle naturally.

Name one completely natural bodybuilder that look like Ah-nold.

SM1

Reaction score
Originally posted by Templeton
Some of the stuff I have seen being posted on here of late has me shaking my head in disbelief. Sixteen year olds asking about using steroids and prohormones and being disappointed with a gain of "only" 20lbs in a year (wtf?!) That having a 17 inch harm has to be the result of steroid use! Blanket statements that machines are useless - mostly from people who have been training for a couple of years at best. Protein supplements being a complete waste of time. Oh and my favourite, guys who are 6ft and 130lbs dripping wet worrying about eating too much as they don't want to get fat and the others actually agreeing they should watch what they eat.

Sorry guys, if you are 6ft and 130, 150 or even 170 you are a midget of varying degrees lol, guys in their teens shouldn't even be thinking about using steroids, a 17 inch arm is not that impressive unless in condition and is attainable by pretty much everyone. Whey protein post workout is EXACTLY what you should be ingesting, a combination of machines and free weights is just fine - although I WOULD lean more towards free weights.

Time some of you guys went away and started doing some proper research before posting this shyt.

Ok rant over. Have fun!
I think this may be directed at me because Im 16 and asked some of those same questions. If you look you will see that I ment that I only gained 20 pounds in about 4 months so thats only like 5 pounds per month. I need to gain like 60 or 70 pounds for football by next fall to play varsity.

I thin k some people dont even know what steroids are. All they are is horemones and at 16 people already have horemones in their body anyway. Just not enough to get big. Taking steroids is like just so you have more to grow on.

BTW I mesured my arm and its over like 2 feet from my armpit to my wrist not including my fingers. Thats well over 17 inches so Im not a midgit.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SM1
BTW I mesured my arm and its over like 2 feet from my armpit to my wrist not including my fingers. Thats well over 17 inches so Im not a midgit.
"Arm" = "bicep" :rolleyes:

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Saine
It's so easy to gain weight and lose weight...
In theory maybe. But when I got such a busy life, doing all the things you suggest to "gain weight" isnt doable most of the time.

IE: Im at school 39 hours a week, and work another 20 hours on top of that. Then I have sleep, social, and my LTR gf for 8 months.

I am doing the best I can however, working out 3 times a week and eating more "real food" especially before bed, and for breakfast.

Just know, unless you've been in the shoes of someone who has had trouble gaining weight all his life, you shouldnt say how easy it is...

Originally posted by Von Neuen
"Arm" = "bicep"
If you havent noticed, hes one of the bastards from the other board trying to sabatage :rolleyes:

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you decide to use steroids, make sure that :

1) You are at least 28 years old
2) You have been training naturally for at least 6 years
3) You have done your research and you know which steroids to stack with which and also which estrogen blockers/off cycle recovery drugs to take
4) You know how to eat right - 6/7 meals a day, 1.5 grams of protein for each lb. of bodyweight
5) You get your bloodwork tests done with your doctor at least once in two months
6) You don't have history of heart diseases/cancer/kidney disorders in your family
7) You have a reliable source unless you want to be scammed with some fake stuff or worse, spend time in jail
8) This is really something you will benefit from in your life

I think that just about covers it. You can get cycle info (length, dosages) at a bunch of places on the internet. 16 year olds wanting to juice is just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: The bullshyt I am seeing here lately!

Originally posted by SM1

\

LOL

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: The bullshyt I am seeing here lately!

Originally posted by SM1
I think this may be directed at me because Im 16 and asked some of those same questions. If you look you will see that I ment that I only gained 20 pounds in about 4 months so thats only like 5 pounds per month. I need to gain like 60 or 70 pounds for football by next fall to play varsity.

I thin k some people dont even know what steroids are. All they are is horemones and at 16 people already have horemones in their body anyway. Just not enough to get big. Taking steroids is like just so you have more to grow on.

Now, do you see what I'm talking about?

You just can't educate some people. Would someone else like to try with this guy? Too painful for me. Hopefully this is a joke but nothing would surprise me.

If this schmuck is from elite fitness then this would be around the level of knowledge I would expect.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Golden Arms
If you decide to use steroids, make sure that :

1) You are at least 28 years old
2) You have been training naturally for at least 6 years
3) You have done your research and you know which steroids to stack with which and also which estrogen blockers/off cycle recovery drugs to take
4) You know how to eat right - 6/7 meals a day, 1.5 grams of protein for each lb. of bodyweight
5) You get your bloodwork tests done with your doctor at least once in two months
6) You don't have history of heart diseases/cancer/kidney disorders in your family
7) You have a reliable source unless you want to be scammed with some fake stuff or worse, spend time in jail
8) This is really something you will benefit from in your life

I think that just about covers it. You can get cycle info (length, dosages) at a bunch of places on the internet. 16 year olds wanting to juice is just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life.
Agreed, but where did you get the figure of 28 from? Planning your first cycle after your next birthday?;)

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Templeton
Agreed, but where did you get the figure of 28 from? Planning your first cycle after your next birthday?;)
I got it from IFBB Undercover Pro on bodybuilding.com (who is probably Craig Titus) - this is the issue

http://bodybuilding.com/fun/undercover14.htm

Maybe it's a tad bit conservative, but I've been hearing for a while that you should at least wait till your mid-to-late twenties to start juicing. No I am not planning on it, I've never had any problems growing naturally, the harshest thing I've used is pro-hormontes (on a cycle of 1-AD right now)

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always agree with people when they say wait till your older to even think about 'roids.

However calling these kids idiots is just plain stupid. What is the difference between these kids and any kids from the past?

When I was in 8th grade I knew kids who could get 'roids. When I was in 10th grade i knew many kids on the football team who did 'roids. And some of those kids went on to get great scholarships to college because of the 'roids they took.

And that was years ago. So i have no clue where people have this theory that kids today don't know any better.

KIDS back then did the same damn things. Stop calling these kids idiots. While it might be true, there are more substances, legal and illegal available today, whats wrong with somebody wanting to research it.

I think it's better they go out and research and ask questions about it, then like most of the kids who did the stuff without even knowing what it was when i was growing up.

Taking 'roids young will definitley cause many more problems down the road. Too many side effects for such a young age.

But hey, who am I or anybody else to tell some kid to not do them. Hell, I remember a kid who graduated with my friend. He started out doing the stuff young and gained pound after pound of muscle every year. Most other kids told him he was an idiot, even some coaches said he was making a mistake.

Maybe his health isn't the top of the line, but that idiot went on to play in the nfl, making millions of dollars. You can say what you want and it's not worth it, but I guess to that kid, it sure as hell was.

But I regress, it was also legal for him to do the good stuff when i was growing up. it wasn't until what, 1991 or 1992 that 'roids became illegal. But Ghb was also legal back then and many gym rats and bodybuilders use to abuse that stuff too, so who knows.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by elvis aint dead yet
I've always agree with people when they say wait till your older to even think about 'roids.

However calling these kids idiots is just plain stupid. What is the difference between these kids and any kids from the past?

When I was in 8th grade I knew kids who could get 'roids. When I was in 10th grade i knew many kids on the football team who did 'roids. And some of those kids went on to get great scholarships to college because of the 'roids they took.

And that was years ago. So i have no clue where people have this theory that kids today don't know any better.

KIDS back then did the same damn things. Stop calling these kids idiots. While it might be true, there are more substances, legal and illegal available today, whats wrong with somebody wanting to research it.

I think it's better they go out and research and ask questions about it, then like most of the kids who did the stuff without even knowing what it was when i was growing up.

Taking 'roids young will definitley cause many more problems down the road. Too many side effects for such a young age.

But hey, who am I or anybody else to tell some kid to not do them. Hell, I remember a kid who graduated with my friend. He started out doing the stuff young and gained pound after pound of muscle every year. Most other kids told him he was an idiot, even some coaches said he was making a mistake.

Maybe his health isn't the top of the line, but that idiot went on to play in the nfl, making millions of dollars. You can say what you want and it's not worth it, but I guess to that kid, it sure as hell was.

But I regress, it was also legal for him to do the good stuff when i was growing up. it wasn't until what, 1991 or 1992 that 'roids became illegal. But Ghb was also legal back then and many gym rats and bodybuilders use to abuse that stuff too, so who knows.
I think roids became illegal in the 50's. What's the difference between kids abusing the juice nowadays and kids in the past ? NONE, both aren't very bright.

I am not sure I understand where your argument is. It's like saying - stop criticizing heroin addicts of today, what's the difference between them and people who abused heroin in the past ?

It seems like your whole argument spins around some theory that nobody in the past made any mistakes - and that's why everybody who follows the same pattern in the present is also not making a mistake. Not following you