The bullshyt I am seeing here lately!

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know what laws you follow, but here in the USA, as taken from a legit source below,

-----------
"Anabolic steroids became illegal to use without a prescription, possess or sell as a result of the Anabolic Steroid Control Act (ASCA) in 1990. However, when Congress passed the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act four years later, the law created a loophole in the ASCA allowing precursors of scheduled anabolic steroids to be sold as dietary supplements. Not only does this pose a health threat, but it also has caused drug-testing confusion among athletes.

"-----------

I'm not saying its good for kids to take. I tire of people calling these kids idiots because they ask questions regarding 'roids.

either respond with an answer or not, these posts and real world people in gyms who call kids IDIOTS for asking questions are only making matters worse.

Answer the kid, but don't cut the kid up for asking.

If you look at history, people have always tried to get that advantage. And not until recently has it become illegal.

----------
"The first recorded death from the use of doping in sport was in 1886 when a cyclist died from an overdose of trimethyl. In 1904 Olympics marathon runner Thomas Hicks was using a mixture of brandy and strychnine and nearly died. Heroin, cocaine, and caffeine were used widely used until heroin and cocaine became available only on prescription. During the 1930's it was Amphetamines that replaced strychnine. In the 1950s the Soviet Olympic team used male hormones to increase strength and power. The American's developed steroids as a response."
---------------------

Hell, people still smoke all the time and everybody knows it'll kill you.

So telling somebody they are an idiot for asking about roids obviously is not working. Find another way to tell them not to do it because your way is not working. As in your example, we still have drug problems with kids. So telling the kid, your an idiot for doing it DOES NOT STOP THE PROBLEM. Maybe we should find another solution instead of telling kids they are idiots.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ASCA placed steroids in a 'controlled substance' category, however prior to that, they were regulated by FDA and could not be legally obtained without a prescription, not to mention prohibited by sports organizations

http://www.thesteroidtruth.com/illegalsteroidsa.htm

I agree it doesn't do any good just to call kids idiots, education is the key. I've posted a 'checklist' here of what you need to know before you decide to juice up - not knowing from experience but research that I've done myself. Some people, however, are so ignorant they are beyond education.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Golden Arms
I've never had any problems growing naturally, the harshest thing I've used is pro-hormontes (on a cycle of 1-AD right now)
Which is basically a steroid. It merely converts after administration. How is the cycle going?

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Templeton
Which is basically a steroid. It merely converts after administration. How is the cycle going?
Yeahhh right. Like pro bodybuilder Tom Prince once said - if steroids are a high performance car, pro-hormones are a skateboard with one wheel missing. It does have anabolic properties and should not be used by teenagers but you can't compare it to juice. Pro-hormones mimick the reaction of anabolic steroids to a small degree. This is my 3rd cycle and I just started it Monday. The first time I put on about 6 lbs of lean muscle in about 4 weeks. Last time I was on a cutting cycle and experience no change in weight but lost fat as I was low-carbing so I retainged and gained some muscle.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Often see 1AD talked about as similar to winstrol in terms of gains. Supposed to work very well with 4AD too. Technically it's still a steroid. Steroid is a very wide term anyway. Six lean pounds in 4 weeks is good going whatever one may be taking.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Templeton
Often see 1AD talked about as similar to winstrol in terms of gains. Supposed to work very well with 4AD too. Technically it's still a steroid. Steroid is a very wide term anyway. Six lean pounds in 4 weeks is good going whatever one may be taking.
I still disagree. There is a difference in molecular structure between pro-hormones and steroids. From what I have read, there is one legal steroid in the US that manufacturers squeezed by FDA and that is 1-Test from VPX - an oral liquid. Supposively, it's a true anabolic steroid that is available over the counter, albeit not as strong as the black market stuff. Never tried it.
Although I guess I should be careful what I say here before a bunch of 16 year olds go order boxes of that stuff online

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vpx is overpriced. I'd stay away from that company. You can find many other companies who make the same kind of 1-test products for cheaper.

1ad and 4ad are prohormones. Most people might see some gains here and there, but they usually have to use more then the recommended dossage. It's because orally, these things are killed by the liver and what not and it becomes a not very potent product. Yes it works, but just like "juice," if you aint shootin, it aint gonna be as powerful. If it is, then you my friend, are going to need a liver transplant. If something is as powerful orally as an injected illegal "roid', then you will be sure it's 100 percent more lethal to your liver.

Many young people who use 1ad or 4ad or 1-test suddenly gain like 10 pounds in a couple of months and give all the credit to these products. While these products might help, most of the time it's newbie gains.

But if you know what's going on, in a few months, these PROHORMONES, probably are going to be banned and made illegal too.