The Book Recommendation thread

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In his thread entitled ''Best way to handle this test? '' S.Pryor had a problem;

S. Pryor said:
This happened a couple of years ago at my school but I always wondered what I could have said. I was with my friends on this particular day and I don't quite remember how the comment came about but she (a friend as well) said that I "couldn't do anything but play video games" with her son. Needless to say this particular interaction didn't go well seeing that I didn't have a good comeback. She even said it twice. Now she never gave me any indication that she had a thing for me or anything like that but the comment did seem sexual in nature. I think she was trying to give me a way in but after that she didn't say anything like that to me again. For the experts out there (just the experts), what would you have said to her to make the interaction more "interesting"? And also what do you to women who try to "challenge" you in ways like this?

So I gave him this advice, here me out;

YAboi said:
In this situation you need to learn to be witty and by this I mean you need to listen to what the person says, give it a moment to register in your head and then sift through the statement the person made in order to find key words and their meanings and implications (all this is done fairly quickly in your mind, with practice it becomes second nature cos obviously if you wait too long to respond , it loses its effect).

This will allow you to prepare a good comeback that isn't a turnoff to the woman i.e not too rude or off putting.You also need to learn to just throw statements out there and not look at the persons' face in anticipation afterwards for a laugh or a response.

This is called indifference i.e you just let the statement hang in the air and you don't try and guide it anywhere by giving logical explanations after sayin it (especially if the chick fakes that she is outraged at your comment) . If there is still silence after a certain time period then you just start a new conversational thread or build upon what you have said without sounding eager to please (get validation from) the other person.

I think it depends on what her statement meant. It might have meant that she was teasing you that you were too chicken to try anything else and she wanted you to verbalise that you weren't in a ladiesman-like manner OR it could have meant that she was teasing you that you would not get to bang her, if you came to her place. Only you and her know what she meant. The following could have been applied to the situation depending on what she meant by her statement/neg ;

In this case I would probably say

'' and who said I wanted to do more'' (said with a sly smile in a teasing way i.e drag your words seductively)

OR

'' wow your already imagining far ahead about me and you having a future together, thats very touching or (I feel like a piece of meat being hunted down) ''

OR

'' You sure about that, you might end up all flustered and surprised you know?'' (said with a smirk on your face or a cheeky grin)

OR

''you''ll be surprised at how much more I could DO''

OR

''Don't let me prove you wrong sweet cheeks , you do look kind of delicious you know so don't tempt me ''

OR

'' Are you trying to tempt me? be careful what you wish for, you might : end up all hot and bothered/not be able to handle me''

Now let me break this down;

If you want to learn to be witty then just read my reply and practice the principle behind the explanation I gave him about wittiness but if you want to learn about Indifference ,....wait i will explain more now.

INDIFFERENCE : AN ILLUSTRATION

When a baby is suddenly physically hurt and its mother looks at it, the mothers' reaction will determine whether the baby cries or not (most of the time and depending on the amount of pain). If the babys' mother has an expression on her face that looks worried , the baby will start crying. This is because as pook said, ''as you think so you shall become'', thats why previously in this thread i say that women can read mens' minds.They read your mind through your body language. Men can do this and DO! do this ; sometimes but we never pay as much attention to body language hence why women are seen as super beings that are hyper perceptive. All they are doing guys is reading your fukin bodylanguage!

Your mind is a videoplayer, your thoughts are the video footage/tape and your facial expressions , mannerisms and body language are the projection screen that display whats goin on inside you for the world to see. So when you say something to yourself in your head, it is expressed on your face and through your bodylanguage.
So if that mother in the story is thinking to herself '' Oh gosh my baby is hurt i hope she doesnt start crying'' even if the mother is sayin calm words to the baby, the baby will see concern and panic on the mothers face and start crying. If the mother instead says '' Oh no she is hurt but its not too bad , she will be fine i better not look too concerned so she doesnt cry'' the baby will see a calm face on the mother and won't cry if the pain isn't too much.

This basically applies to men and dealing with women, as well as being indifferent. When you are talking to a woman and feeding your mind the wrong messages like ''uh oh , i hope she likes me '' OR ''i hope i dont look scared'' it shows in your BL (BODY LANGUAGE). You need to feed yourself the right messages AND believe in them , INNER CONVERSATION msgs such as '' I would like to bang this chik but tough luck if I don't'' OR '' girls always want to bang me'' OR '' i am so used to girls and their bullsh1t and i can handle whatever you throw at me, but I am not so eager to get with you and if it does not happen, tough luck'' Inner conversation is basically, you , saying positive messages to yourself in your head as opposed to all the panick clutter dialogue you have in your head when interacting with people.

In terms of indifference, when a girl or someone says something that is meant to make you react just talk to yourself in a joking manner inside your head '' I know what you are tryin to do and it doesn't phase me'' and then proceed to be witty or assertive .This comes out in your facial expressions and BL.This is what pook meant by that phrase ,as you think you become. When you think of yourself as a king, you are treated as one and you become one. Just don't be an arrogant IDIOT!. When you crack a joke or say something that might make a girl react to test you, do not look for acceptance from the chiks face just say a relevant message in your head like the examples given above and carry on as you deem fit.

THE END

servo1234567

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl

I hate to be one of those "this changed my life" people but it did.

I thought about things that I never had when I read it. Frankl was a psychiatrist who was put into the Nazi concentration camp at Auschwitz. He watched what made people continue living despite having a terrible existence. Some had a little shop they ran, others had family to take care of. It is written from a perspective that could only be achieved when a person continually sits on the fence between choosing life and choosing death. The thesis statement of the book is as follows:

"...everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."

It's less than $5 in many stores and you can read it in a single night. Do yourself a favor and do it.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its been fun

Word of warning: It may take a couple of months for every thing to click together when you get innergame. It took me from October till January ending before I felt like I had this thing down to pat. Also real life experience of human interaction at your work place will help you tremendously. Just do not game any chicks whatsoever at work (unless you work in a nightclub like me). Focus on getting comfortable with people and you will see between the lines of how this stuff works.

THE END HAS ARRIVED AND IT IS THE FINAL HOUR.

Tune in to witness the end of the journey towards the new beginning.......

Last edited:

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats All Folks!

THE FINAL ACT : PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER

Firstly, I want to tell you that looking your best is important cos it will do most of the work for you in terms of attracting babes. Groom yourself well, dress nice with what’s in fashion and don't go overboard so you don't end up being excessively metro sexual and unmanly. This is obviously common knowledge but I am mentioning it just to cover all bases.

If you are a girly man or you feel like you are always coming across like one of the girls or mainly a friend to the ladies then go to the gym. Captain J was right, the gym is necessary especially if you are a wuss because you need to pump testosterone into your body and pumping iron at the gym makes you start toughening up and seeing yourself as masculine which at least gives you some form of sexuality.

This is my last post on inner game in this thread and after this; the thread will just become a public resource for guys who want to post/share books with the forum and for guys who want to get their inner game handled.

Firstly, in order to implement most of this stuff (indifference e.t.c.), reading this thread below and following the advice there will be very helpful;

1.) A job may help you

Cold approaching at the mall is not bad but if you are awkward it will take a long, long while to see improvement and you could end up demotivated. If you get a job though, you will be getting paid to learn how to deal with people and at the same time you will be forced ( to some extent) to keep improving because you have to show up and deliver at work every time and it is consistent as opposed to the mall which you could decide not to visit out of fear or laziness. It is explained here on sosuave.com;

2.) How to make approaching women on the street easy

Secondly, realise that when you learn this stuff, setbacks and days when you are feeling down are inevitable. Everyone has bad days and thus you WILL have times when your vibe is just not right and during those times you need to take a break , relax, recoup yourself (get yourself together) and lay off gaming while working or focusing on more important issues. By this, I mean and am referring to even when you have become a true natural that experiences great success with the ladies (anything could suddenly get you down e.g. loss of someone close, bad day at work, tiredness e.t.c).Read up on it here;

perspective

To anyone who negatively questions the fact that this thread has me giving advice when it is meant to be only about book recommending, i will advice you respectfully to learn to be an Outside the box thinker. Thinking outside the box simply means, challenging established patterns and procedures and asking the ALL important question; ''why is it wrong for me to do this differently?’’
This book which I list below will help you develop your inner game along with the advice in this thread and it will also help you to think outside the box once you are done reading it so GET IT, GET IT, GET IT!

Dr Paul Hauck ''hold your head up high''
1.) Uk site

2.) US site

ITS NOT WHAT YOU SAY BUT HOW YOU SAY IT

Previously, I explained the power of having internal conversations with yourself inside your head while at the same time talking to people. When most guys are talking to chicks, they are internally saying to themselves '' accept me! accept me! , pls! '' and this is projected/transmitted through their BL to the chic they are talking to. What they should be doing is having a normal/exciting conversation with the girl or person while at the same time implanting powerful messages in their heads which will be projected to the person they are conversing with.

When talking to someone internally say '' I am fully sure of what I am saying’’ (say this calmly and firmly in your head even if you are not sure and really believe it).Say this while making a conscious effort to adjust your BL to exhibit confidence and calm. This will be transmitted to the other person through your voice, facial expressions and mannerisms.

This is the most powerful form of communication as it bypasses all prejudices and discrimination (racial or otherwise). This is the deepest most animalistic, basic, instinctual form of human communication and should be used more often by men as females are experts at employing it at will.

This is why some guys struggle, even with ugly chicks. Because they are transmitting to the girl that they are too good for her and she is ugly.This is arrogance at its finest and any girl with self esteem will not like this and you will get blown out/rejected.

Examples of how this applies to indifference

[Indifference = elimination of needy behaviour]

1.) When talking to a girl/girls, in your head say to yourself; '' I am not scared of girls I do this all the time’’. It will be projected in your BL, voice and mannerisms.

2.) When you see a hot girl say to yourself in your head ; '' I am not desperate for you but you are sexy and I would like to get to know you’’.

3.) When you say something that could potentially offend a girl say to yourself in your head '' I’m not being offensive , I am just toying with you to see your reaction haha’’.

I did example number 3 yesterday at work.

At one of the venues I work at, I have to bring in the benches at closing time and this chick whose tits and body I had been eyeing up earlier in the night was sitting on one of the benches. She said to me when she saw me come outside '' ha-ha , I’m not getting off the bench so are you gonna lift me off it?.’’

I said ''no I’m going to sexually harass you’’

She burst out laughing and then said '' I’m still not getting off so what are you gonna do?’'

I then said '' i am going to make you uncomfortable by touching and kissing you passionately till you get off the bench’’

She then later stood up because her uncles and aunties were calling her. Note she was a customer at my workplace and i had never met her before but yet i did not get slapped with a restraining order. Why? Because I read the signs that she was being playful and then i played along , BUT at the same time I implanted the powerful message number 3 in my head and made sure i left no room to accommodate any negative subservient AFC thoughts or menacing sexual thoughts in my head which would have made her see me as not being sure of myself or as a pervert and she could have ended up crying sexual harassment lol. :crackup:

I know she was not offended because she later came to the reception desk where I was sat , to talk with me some more.
THAT’S THE MAGIC GUYS.

Its been a long and winding road and I guarantee you that if you understand and follow the advice in this thread , you will see your life transform right before your eyes. Good luck in turning from a boy into a developing MAN. Development never ceases you see.......

That’s all from me in terms of advice so goodnight and good luck, oh yeah goodbye as well.

THE NIGHT MAY BE LONG AND DARK BUT THE MORNING IS BOUND TO COME .

Its YAboi, gyeah!...........

Last edited:

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bobby Rio said:
most recently:

Phone and text game guide: http://www.greatseducer.com/text

and of course my free book: Small talk tactics... you'll especially enjoy if you have trouble making conversation like I used to...

http://www.makesmalltalksexy.com

Other than those 2...

Atlas Shrugged
Erroneous Zones
Mushashi
Lonesome Dove
The link under his signature called small talk tactics report is very useful because it helped my mind piece the puzzle together. At first when I was using my communication techniques above and learning the ropes, I had some success but it was draining and caused my left eye to have a continuous irritating twitch. I read his mini-ebook after signing up by email and then I understood what he was sayin but not totally.

Eventually,my mind pieced it together and I never had to suffer from draining left eye twitch again (It happened because I started using the non-logical side of my brain to think and I wasn't used to it).

Thanks Bobby Rio! (hes already been repped by me lol).

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Manual of How To Cheat on Your Wife

It's a free ebook and really gives insight into how a woman behaves and thinks. Here's a quote:

The reason women marry, other than love, is for security both emotional and financial. A woman can forgive an affair but not a threat to financial security, because it is a threat to the family itself. ...The wife has a vested interest in the marriage and its success. She will not tolerate any undermining of her position. If the man is spending more on the mistress, then it gives the mistress a higher value.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
''The Holy Bible'' by lots of great men. If you are a predominantly right brained thinker like Don Gorgon i.e you are highly intuitive and emotional, this is the BOOK for you. It is like a parable adventure and has many great stories as well as wise words of advise ondealing with ALL spheres of LIFE.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great thread. Earlier this year, I had a resolution of reading at least fifty books before the end of the year... but guess what? I never completed reading a single book. Very disappointing... I hope your thread gives me more motivation to honor revisit my new year resolution.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
This is a great thread. Earlier this year, I had a resolution of reading at least fifty books before the end of the year... but guess what? I never completed reading a single book. Very disappointing... I hope your thread gives me more motivation to honor revisit my new year resolution.
I hope it inspires you. Reading is not jut an activity, it increases your IQ dramatically and sharpens your general knowledge. Reading is basically you internalizing the written thoughts of usually intelligent people and thus everytime you read non-fiction books especially, your mind grows and expands.

brawsky

Reaction score
Thanks for the info