The biggest lesson I have learned about getting older as a guy in regards to game in this age.

BoostedArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 22, you have your whole life ahead, why be depressed? You have as many shots as you like, what I suggest is that if you're interested in a love based relationship, then choose a woman preferably 25yrs or younger with no exes.
Further reading:
Hi Arrow,
Depressing?...Nah...quite laughable actually...In actual fact your biggest danger is prematurely loosing your shaft at unworthy targets...Few Men peak before 28 years old,many don't get into their Dating stride until say 37 and can stay there for as long as their Health,status and Mazoomah lasts.
I was kidding. But let's say I wanna bang hot young chicks and maybe have kids later with one. (Marriage/Monogamy is optional here) Now I'm not experienced and "high-value" yet, but with each year I'm getting older it'll get more difficult to get them as well.

I find this age-debate confusing, since no matter when you are in your life, it's just not good timing.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of the information on the web is very radical and based on theory.

But yes I agree being single in your 30s is far better then settling. Most relationships that I see that came to fruition in mens 20s become the best friends forever type, doing every little thing and sharing every little thought together. Mostly because their isn't time for the man to discover himself. Being 30 plus single could be the modern day right of passage as a Man.

But the notion of being 40 plus living that lifestyle is pushing reality. The problem isn't men, its that women who want kids will be looking for a long term partner well before even 35 and very unlikely that at 40 years old you will be wifeing some 32 year old. Anything could happen but at 60 plus trying to wife some young chick is not something I bet on.

10 years from now I see relationships and marriage between men and women becoming alot more based on building a legacy rather then being a traditional wife and husband. With the way the world is going and baby boomers on their last parade, alot is about to change in this world. Inheritance is going to be the factor going into the next 20 years. People will have life changing windfalls of money and assets. Combine that with the supposedly growing childless single population that will be just hitting middle aged (35-45). I could see alot of singles coupling up to leave behind this countries next fortunate sons.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no problem with the monogamy meme - the only problem was finding a suitable chick to wife up. I'm of the Gen-X generation with an experience much like True Force Loneliness prophet "Roller" Steve Hoca and SCOTUS Justice Brett "Kegger" Kavanaugh (especially the all-boys Catholic school horror :mad:), that was not affected by Tinder or any other meme, but by simple demographics.
No idea why you complain about being Generation X so much. Generation X got a healthier sexual marketplace than the Millennials.

Generation X was a smaller cohort than the Boomers or Boomers' Millennial children's. That might be a valid point.

Generation X got spared some of the worst of late 2000s/early 2010s recession. Most Gen X'ers were in their 30s-early 40s and well established in their careers when 2007-2008 arrived. Newly graduated Millennials like myself took the worst of the late 2000s/early 2010s recession. For Millennial men, this was a big deal because money/career is a part of our SMV. A portion of Generation X graduated into a booming economy in the mid to late 1990s, which helped.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No idea why you complain about being Generation X so much. Generation X got a healthier sexual marketplace than the Millennials.
No idea why any of you are complaining about your lives, while there are people really struggling to survive. Most of you have no idea how good your lives are.

You're looking at successful people in other generations, but you have to live in your own generation, find out how your system works and take advantage of every opportunity to improve yourself and your position.

Whiners get nothing.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No idea why any of you are complaining about your lives, while there are people really struggling to survive. Most of you have no idea how good your lives are.

You're looking at successful people in other generations, but you have to live in your own generation, find out how your system works and take advantage of every opportunity to improve yourself and your position.

Whiners get nothing.
Preach Captain Cat! Just like how 99% of men are invisible to women, this applies to guys on the ButYourgeneration pill as well. Everything is relative to what we choose to surround ourselves with.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Whiners get nothing.
If you're problem is waking up and worrying about getting laid is it really a problem? I mean sure getting laid makes you feel good, helps you relax and change your mood. However you can survive without the MEOW. you have people waking up and they don't know if they will eat today or not, I'm not talking some 3rd world shyt hole country but here in America or even another 1st world country cause things are to expensive or due to lack of finances etc.

If you think getting laid is hard now just give it another 10 years, it's going to get worse for a lot of guys meanwhile as I get older I'm thankful for the little things, live comes at you fast!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can survive without the MEOW.
Few men who aren't getting pussie on a regular basis are in a good place in life. I find that if I go more than 2 weeks without getting the MEOW, I do not feel as emotionally balanced.

you have people waking up and they don't know if they will eat today or not,
Access to food and water is more urgent than access to sex for a man.

If you think getting laid is hard now just give it another 10 years, it's going to get worse for a lot of guys meanwhile as I get older I'm thankful for the little things, live comes at you fast!
The ranks of sexless men have been growing in the last 15 years. The ranks of sexless women have not been growing.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Generation X was a smaller cohort than the Boomers or Boomers' Millennial children's. That might be a valid point.

Generation X got spared some of the worst of late 2000s/early 2010s recession. Most Gen X'ers were in their 30s-early 40s and well established in their careers when 2007-2008 arrived. Newly graduated Millennials like myself took the worst of the late 2000s/early 2010s recession. For Millennial men, this was a big deal because money/career is a part of our SMV. A portion of Generation X graduated into a booming economy in the mid to late 1990s, which helped.
No, the idea was that the birth rate dropped during that period, and because typically the man is a little older than the woman, that man has a lower number of women around. :mad:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women in early to mid 20’s love a good looking, successful and personable late 30’s guy, it’s shooting fish in a barrel.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I turned 32 a couple of weeks ago , im having more fun now in a new city than I ever did in my 20's

I have more money , more experience , more skills , more strength and more knowledge

Ive kept myself in shape I dress well , I'm constantly sleeping with women in their 20's
I really don’t know how guys do it in their 30s.

My mid to late 20s was the best time for me, I got with alot a lot of hot girls, Maxim Models, I even went out with an actress once.

When I hit my 30s, it was pretty much game over. I had a lot more money, experience but the girls don’t care at that age. They all want 6’2 James Bond, Ive said it before, their product they are selling is worse, and they want a lot more money for it.

Men, get the girls in your 20s. They are not going to jump to you when you are in your 30s.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are self-aware. You will learn your SMV and ability to attract women pretty easily. Women will make it clear.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don’t know how guys do it in their 30s.

My mid to late 20s was the best time for me, I got with alot a lot of hot girls, Maxim Models, I even went out with an actress once.

When I hit my 30s, it was pretty much game over. I had a lot more money, experience but the girls don’t care at that age. They all want 6’2 James Bond, Ive said it before, their product they are selling is worse, and they want a lot more money for it.

Men, get the girls in your 20s. They are not going to jump to you when you are in your 30s.
You're living a different life to me or taking it all too seriously dating is just a game now nobody is really out there for pure intentions you would be a fool to try and assume otherwise

Just take it for what it is and have fun , women are like children and nobody takes a child seriously

I still routinely sleep with women in their 20's

yea there's a lot of headaches out there but like I said just move on quickly

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women in early to mid 20’s love a good looking, successful and personable late 30’s guy, it’s shooting fish in a barrel.
I vividly remember me and my group walking to a bar district on a summer night. This girl in our group was all over this guy most of the day and he brought up that he was 31 to her...I think she was like 24 at the time. After he told her his age, she had the most frightening face on her look and she immediately stopped talking to the guy. Later that night, I heard her complaining to her friend about how she immediately lost all attraction for this guy because he was older than 30 lol.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I vividly remember me and my group walking to a bar district on a summer night. This girl in our group was all over this guy most of the day and he brought up that he was 31 to her...I think she was like 24 at the time. After he told her his age, she had the most frightening face on her look and she immediately stopped talking to the guy. Later that night, I heard her complaining to her friend about how she immediately lost all attraction for this guy because he was older than 30 lol.
I vividly remember attracting and slaying 20something aged women while in my 30s and 40s.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This can happen and does happen regularly. It's difficult to pull bigger age gaps. 5-9 years is where it starts to becomes more difficult and 10+ years is even more difficult.

In the situation you describe, the 31 year old hadn't built enough attraction to compensate for the substantial age difference.

Women have such abundance now and they'll generally have plenty of men close to their own ages in hot pursuance of them. A 32-36 year old woman (sometimes classified as nearing or hitting 'The Wall') is usually heavily pursued by men within 2-5 years of her age and also men who are 18-25.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This can happen and does happen regularly. It's difficult to pull bigger age gaps. 5-9 years is where it starts to becomes more difficult and 10+ years is even more difficult.

In the situation you describe, the 31 year old hadn't built enough attraction to compensate for the substantial age difference.

Women have such abundance now and they'll generally have plenty of men close to their own ages in hot pursuance of them. A 32-36 year old woman (sometimes classified as nearing or hitting 'The Wall') is usually heavily pursued by men within 2-5 years of her age and also men who are 18-25.
There was also a pilot in the group that was in his late 30s I think in a relationship with a younger girl in her 20s. I later learned that she cheated on him for some younger Chad she met at a bar. Both of these guys were good looking, well maintained, and had their shvt together too.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was also a pilot in the group that was in his late 30s I think in a relationship with a younger girl in her 20s. I later learned that she cheated on him for some younger Chad she met at a bar. Both of these guys were good looking, well maintained, and had their shvt together too.
These men you describe would at least be Greater Betas, maybe even an alpha or a sigma.

A very average beta isn't going to be able to pull off a good sized age gap. Even some alphas and sigmas might struggle with it. It is not easy to do, even for men well versed in seduction.