That's it, I'm tired of being a loser.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He probably didn't even read my post. I'll repost it anyway, maybe he'll see the value in it.

Really dude, who many times have you posted shiz like this.
Too many times. How about you shut the F*ck up yourself and just go do whatever it is you want to do. Cause you probably gonna go out wherever you're gonna go to and act the exact same way like you always do.

My advice to you is:
Chill the F*ck out, don't be so f*cking serieus about all this shiz, dude. Posting ridiculous shiz like this is only gonna get you emotionally hyped and then when you do go out you still act like a loser.
Just chill it, think about what you want to become in the future (even if that future may seem really far away right now) and then think about how you can become that person.
You're thinking like: "I wanna get away from being a loser"
Your mind will be focusing on getting away of what you don't want and work on what you don't want and you will still be what you don't want.
So: Think of what you want to become, picture it in your mind and try to think of ways how to become that. Become your own hero :)

And i've got to say something to this:

Having the right attitude doesn't change sh*t as far as getting made fun of, you change your attitude, *******s are still *******s, jerks are still jerks, a good attitude won't stop them from making fun of you for things you have no control over.
Dude, imagine you where the coolest dude in school, and every chick wanted you, you we're good at everything, you we're THE SHIIT! And had a fantastic life.

Then there we're these losers at your school. Wouldn't you make fun of them. And be honest. I know I would, in fact I still do (note: I'm not being extremely hard on them, but yeah off course I make fun of 'em, but hey, they are not the only person I make fun of. The only difference is that the losers take it personal and other people don't. Ooow wait, how do you call that? Oow wait, I know! It's having a different ATTITUDE towards something!)

Viper, I hope you see what I'm trying to say, but you're probably gonna get mad at me for 'spamming' your sacred thread. But hey, Who gives a fuuck?

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, I read it alright man, just never got a chance to reply. I guess you were right, these *******s are far from being 'the coolest' guy in school though, I must say.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, in that case, who cares if they make fun of you. Just play it right back to them (like flabbergasted said in the thread he made). Or just laugh at them for being pathetic

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Holland
Well, in that case, who cares if they make fun of you. Just play it right back to them (like flabbergasted said in the thread he made). Or just laugh at them for being pathetic
Good advice, I'll definitely use this next time the situation goes.
Now, before we go on, I want to know, how do you build interest in a girl? Most of the times when I approach, after the conversation, it's pretty much dead silence. I want to know, how do you make a girl laugh, how do you make the girl interested in you, how do you make the girl WANT you? Remember, most of the girls that I approach, are completely random girls that I know nothing about when I approach them.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
/\Tease them. Not in an insultive way tho...you have to find the right balance to make her laugh but be a little offended. If they hit you playfully, you're doing good

Kpocalypse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper
Good advice, I'll definitely use this next time the situation goes.
Now, before we go on, I want to know, how do you build interest in a girl? Most of the times when I approach, after the conversation, it's pretty much dead silence. I want to know, how do you make a girl laugh, how do you make the girl interested in you, how do you make the girl WANT you? Remember, most of the girls that I approach, are completely random girls that I know nothing about when I approach them.
Your focus should be on you, then when you get comfortable enough, on the girl. You should practise making yourself feeling relaxed and getting the "not giving a ****" attitude about the outcome. When you do get it, you won't come across as needy and insecure, and that will make her feel comfortable around you, meaning, she'll be more open towards your comments/jokes and will relax more herself. So, when you get the part about yourself down, you'll see that there's little effort needed to create/intensify her attraction towards you.
Don't make things harder than it is Viper.
My opinion on you is that you got so much info in your head that's mixed with your self-consciousness that it creates error. Clear your mind and focus on not caring about what people think of you and on enjoying yourself. DJism should be natural and FUN.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mm well okay,
I'll answer your question about how to make em laugh

Here's some examples of what I do:

*note: excuse my english, I use these dialogs in dutch of course, but most important thing is that you get the idea what kind of things you could say and then reform 'em a little for your situations*

School/class environment:

For instance, if you now a girl who made test pretty bad:
u: "so what what did you get for the test?"
her: well a C
u: "Say what? That's average/low (make sure you come across like you're making fun of her for getting a low score)
her: yea, I didn't study that good blablablablabla
her: what did you get?
u: C- or D (or anything lower)
her: get mad at you (in a fun way) for making fun of her low score while you got even lower)

or

you make fun of her that's she's not gonna make it to the next year.

Anything that demonstrates high(er then her) status, and then make it fun.
MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT USE THIS ON INSECURE GIRLS, THEY WON'T GET IT. Just use it on fun, attractive girls.

As for 'approaching' (i hate that word), just make sure you have one or two things you like to talk to her about. Don't go over there to say: Hi, I'm blablabla and how are you and that's it.
Just have one or two things that you want to talk about with her. Most of the time it'll flow into other things. If not, you need to talk to people more.
Go into other subjects that are in your and her responses.

Good luck

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This ***** was being moody today and slapped my bare arm. She left a mark and asked me where that came from sarcastically. So I said "your fat ass fingers". Didn't go over too well.

Point being, sometims chicks don't know how to decifer a joke unless it's something a 5 year old would say, or unless you're smiling like a little bastard when you say it.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kpocalypse
Your focus should be on you, then when you get comfortable enough, on the girl. You should practise making yourself feeling relaxed and getting the "not giving a ****" attitude about the outcome. When you do get it, you won't come across as needy and insecure, and that will make her feel comfortable around you, meaning, she'll be more open towards your comments/jokes and will relax more herself. So, when you get the part about yourself down, you'll see that there's little effort needed to create/intensify her attraction towards you.
Don't make things harder than it is Viper.
My opinion on you is that you got so much info in your head that's mixed with your self-consciousness that it creates error. Clear your mind and focus on not caring about what people think of you and on enjoying yourself. DJism should be natural and FUN.
So you're saying, that whenever I approach a girl, I shouldn't care what I say? Just go with it? That's how I interpreted that piece of information.

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-

Hello viper, its quite late right now so this might be s*** advice but hopefully better than nothing.

As far as your first question goes you should maybe think about seeing a speech therapist or something, this may not be neccsasary just something I thought right there. Apart from that, thinka bout what you say before you say it, this may help.

Your second question is a hard one to give advice about. You might get people telling you to talk to an adult about it or something, this in my view is one of the worst things to do, because from what I've seen this just makes the problem worse. Getting people to shutup is a hard thing to do without beat the s*** out of them but it is possible, it just takes time. Realize your life aint going to change over night and as far as high school as concerned it may be too late, although it isnt completley a lost cause. Although it may be hard to do you have to ignore what they say because really they are just insecure *******s themselves that feel the need to make others bad feel to make themselve feel better. And anyway your arent going to know these people in a few years time. Also you have to try and relax. You have let go. People have already said this and it may be difficult but its the best thing you can do. I recommend watching the movie fight club to get a persective on letting go. And as afar as covering your ass is concerned there is no need to reply to a post if some ******* has called you something on this site, just ignore it, its a waste of the time you are going to need to get your life on track. You said in a previous topic you used to be very sociable in the 7th grade. If this is the case then you dont "lack" the the social skills neccasary to make new friends etc, you are just out of practice and have spent to long indoors.

I hope this has helped your state of mind, as I've said this s*** aint going to happen over at night, but step by step it will. How long will it take? A month? Three months? A year? who knows?, the main thing is that everyday you do something to achieve your goals and get a step closer, even if that step is small. You arent going to be able to go into school tommorow or monday or whenever and just be able to talk to people, youre going to have to build it over time, just dont worry about it. If you have a problem with something just post here and there will always be someone to give advice. The best thing to do is what you think is right and to just do it. If something doesnt work they way you thought it would, learn from it, dont sit and dwell on the s*** outcome, think about what you did and think about what you could do better. If some ******* says something to you what he says doesnt matter, its how you react that matters, just be realxed about it whatever you do.

P.S-For all you *******s that post remarks about this guy, quit wasting your time. Yes you may think that he has been repetive in his posts that is irrelevant, if you dont want to help him or give him advice, then dont leave a post in his topics. And dont bother quoting this either and try and give some evidence aboutt his repetitvness or some bulls***, because I will not post a reply and you'll have wasted your time.

Quagmire

ramblinman888

Reaction score
So you're saying, that whenever I approach a girl, I shouldn't care what I say? Just go with it? That's how I interpreted that piece of information.
no, he means learn yourself before you try to get to know a girl. Be sure to know who you are, be comforatable with that or improve yourself to a level you are happy with and are confident in yourself.

Once you are confident in yourself, girls WILL see that and WILL react better to you (same with the bullies, if they dont get a reaction out of you than they arnt succeeding and will eventually move on. just try it here first, dont respond to anyone who flames you because remember you ARE cool and dont need to validate yourself to them/their position does not matter).

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice, but let's get this straight, oakraiderz doesn't know what the f*ck he's talking about and stupidly, if he says something, people believe it, even if it's not true, so I have to cover my ass.

The bold is what oak probably reads.

Somehow in his little mind, taking a step forward is complaining. Not really, he just doesn't f*cking read the post, all he does is b*tch and stuff about old posts, in my new ones, that have nothing to do with the old posts. Maybe if I didn't spend so much time dealing with his sh*t, I could actually listen to the advice being given, but NO, he just has to be a b*tch.
Ok look, i know i talk my fair share of sh*t about you, but i do read your post kid. Why do people believe what i say? Do other people say the exact samething? Youre honestly trying to sit here and say ive never given you advice? If i dont know what im talking about then why arent I the one making these kinds of inane post? Anymore excuses? For all you know im a figment of your imagination. Stop trying to blame "me not reading your post and you having to spend SO MUCH time dealing with it" on the fact that you are what you are. Take a step out of yourself and look how you respond. You get SOOOOO mad that people question your abilities over the INTERNET. Ive tried talking to you on aim, ive given you advice in ALMOST ALL YOUR POST, YET you STILL post the samething. Im not making this up because i couldnt give a sh*t about you or what you say. Id just figure id try to help you out cause ive been there befoe. In order to get help you have to stop acting the way you do. You get so offended and feel you have to prove yourself to all of us. If what i say bothers you because im not being like your mom and telling you blunt lies, watch what you post. You DONT need to tell us everything that goes on in your life and that youre "finally" fed up with it all. Go buy the book, nlp for dummies and read it as fast as you can.

Stop trying to judge me. You dont know me or ANYTHING about me, so id appriciate it if youd watch what you say when you dont even have your life together. Aight? Aight. Focus on yourself instead of me, i handle what i have to. Read the post and look at what you said and how you said it? Why are you such a mean, nasty , sour kid? Youre not rich and spoiled im guessing. So whats the problem? Is it because we dont respect you? Do you honestly think you deserve any kid of respect acting the way you do? If you honestly think so then one can help you. Even if i did give you more advice, you would ignore it becaues oakraiderz said it. Holler at da homie AC/DC...if he cant help you...go to a therapist. This was all constructive critisim...im interested in what your most likely hostile response will be.