TEXT CONVO - BPD attempts to manipulate

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id like to say this shocked me

But it didn’t
I was more shocked about how you where responding to her initially, until i later realised it was merely bait

I had a similar experience to this from a chick off tinder but choose to take my red flags and run after i had drilled her

Kudos to you for sticking around to enjoy and document the show, but i would start applying for that restraining order immediately

To be quite honest with you i fully believe about 80% of women now have the capacity to easily hit this level of insanity.....possibly more I’m not sure

It’s the result of A lethal concoction of modern weak men, divorced parents, abuse, way too much attention, social media / reality TV and an overly aggressive modern feminist movement

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you broke it off? Now you feel obliged to her and THIS IS LIKE A DEJA VU TO ME, you feel like her wellbeing is important even if you dumped her. This is because she played on your paternal instincs and that thing doesnt go away. Like shes your kid as much as shes your lover. Its pretty twisted but peeps are twisted in general.

Wait for her to move on, she will make sure you know she has a new fool when she gets one, these girls like to play a new man while keeping the ex in the cupboard, just make sure you are not used as leverage, so break contact at first notice of a new relationship. Dont doubt it even for a second - she wll make sure you know she has a new fool - and the crazier she is the sooner it will happen. Also she is perfectly capable of saying stuff like: "My ex used to hit me" to her new White Knight, so breaking contact is essential couse it gives her story credibility, if you never call her, nobody will believe youre stalking\abusing her. And how do you explain a guy whos freshly in love that his woman is a psycho? :D you cant. Better not put yourself in that situation, I remeber how I acted towards her ex when I was the White Knight. Now I feel sorry for him, he had it worse and he didnt break contact in time.

This will break the chain of feeling obliged to her, since somewhere deep down inside it goes like: "Oh, my kid found a new father. She will be K now." which in addition to the sting from the fact your past love has moved on will break the chains. Just dont worry man and dont do anything stupid. Couse these girls need a parental figure more than a lover and shape you into this with time - and these 2 things dont mix well as you know.

You went through alot, and will go through more, never feel shy to PM me if you feel like you need to talk to someone at some point, because I know most people dont understand the state youre in after dealing with a BPD. In fact, most people would even condemn you for leaving the poor girl. At least you werent living together, that makes things alot heavier believe me.

Its just that these girls, no matter how many cycles of being together\being apart you go through, always, at some point put you in the situation where they in some way ask you: "Are you a pvssy, or are you a man?" And both yes and no are the wrong answers, the only correct answer is walking away. I did it, twice, second time after 2,5 years of sleeping in the same bed with her every damn evening. Do you know how this feels? And how much time it took me to even begin to heal? But I did the right thing, you always have to do the right thing, even when it feels like crap. Its what they desire anyway - to be abandoned. But thats another reason you must realise going through these cycles is stupid - couse when you are basically forced to leave the girl you gave your heart to... Lets just say this is the worst feeling Ive ever felt. Ever.

Just know that shes used to crushing men to the point where they beg her for mercy over some wrongdoing of hers, its pathetic :D. Know that you didnt sink that low and dumped her ass, so now, when her new fool doesnt work out, guess who she will be calling? Just stay strong my friend, and know that this woman cant be kept in check without making you lose your mind, even if youre Brad Pitt.

See this is why sosuave rocks, couse you wouldnt know such things as red flags and stuff would you? Just dont let any mofo make fun of you, because BPD is nothing to mess with man, I'm sure even the most experienced playa can get tricked into falling for one, couse the begginning is soooooo good and higher functioning ones take alot of time to drop the masks, and as you know, love is all about the time you invest in somebody.

So stay strong. I wish you all the best. And remember, what doesnt kill you, makes you stronger.

Last edited:

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BrainDamage92 said:
Well I think judging a person by his words is more than enough in this case. I mean look at her words lol.

This one seems totally out of control she wouldnt be even relatively normal.

The physical ailments are a cry for attention, and if she feels shes losing you it gets heavier.

When I started hinting that Im gonna leave her (sex wasnt good, convo wasnt good, she was disrespecting me with this complete innosence so that you can let some things slip, lol but disrespect gets bigger, esp if you find yourself far away from your friends, in our case we moved to a city where she knew more people, so until the end all I did was heavily drink with our roommates and work like a dog).

So, at one point, she had these chest pains and had trouble breathing. I took her to the hospital, saw the cardiologist's face like "Oh, shes faking it" and "Oh, not again" like the doc sees these kind of situations daily.

So that was another reason why I left her. With all her clinging and begging for attention she pushed me away, and I souldnt have been with her in the first place.

When we met I made a decision, to keep it only as a summer adventure, and ye after summer I layed low, but was weak and she kept callin and calling until I picked it up and from then on its history. This is why you should always stick by your decisions.

Now the real pain is, I remember all the times when I got up before her in the morning, and then when she'd wake up with the sleepy eyes barely seeing, the first thing she saw was me and she put her hands forward like she wants me to go back to bed with her, like "come and hug me". Ot that time she punched me in her sleep then kinda went half-conscious with that genuine "Im sorry" look on her face and put her hand on my cheek and mumbled some gibberish. See can a person fake this? No, of course, this is love, but what kind of love? And it scales with the amount of disrespect you throw at her which will kill your mind in the long run.

It all comes since very early childhood, since birth, neglectfull parents who dont give the kid enough attention, and traumatic experiences. See mine saw her father being kidnapped, beaten up to almost death, then brought back, so this is betrayal - he is her guardian and he failed in her eyes. Then her mother left at on point later couse money was too short. She was given expensive presents when she was little rather than having her parents talk to her (both criminals btw). She was raised with her male cousin so I can only imagine what ****ed up **** couldve happened, but they call each other "brother and sister" like wtf? Both her parents are manipulative in different ways and she still hasnt learnt to say no to them. Just ****ed up family man.

Point is its all very sad, but is it my fault? What do I have to do with anything apart from having a consta sad and bitter girl by my side, which I cant change no matter how I try?

And this one seems more like the angry type, while mine was more sad than angry, so dont play with fire.

Just don't try playing games with her lol you will lose.
Basically 1.5 years story with my ex. Minus the criminal stuff. Her parents we're cool people and she was jealous that they liked me so much.

@sylvester Yeah, thats why when I was out with my friends and got a phone call from one of her girl friends ( they were drunk )I picked it up and explained calmly that it is this really over. But you we're such a great couple [ yeah beta supplicant and a controlling girl acting like a 5yr old accusing me of being immature, classic projection and other giberish. Yep its over I wish her all the best and I'll cherish the good memories we've made together. You know what to do.

Great thread brother.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today

19:05 Her: I love u
19:44 Her: I am smashed ignore that message
19:44 Her: I don't even kno who this is
19:47 Her: Have fun with tatiyana and I'll have fun with someone too

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:
It’s the result of A lethal concoction of modern weak men, divorced parents, abuse, way too much attention, social media / reality TV and an overly aggressive modern feminist movement
Girls that were abused growing up is a done deal. The ones Ive met so far are crazy with low self esteem and quite very easy to lay.

In my Capt'n Save A Ho days I tried to convince one all men were not the same and all that, complete waste of time.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
Thurs 10:30

Her: I'm falling apart babe.
Her: Got rushed to the emergency department last night.
Her: I threw up loads of blood had 4 consultants none of them knew what to do
Her: I am still here.
Her: It ain't looking good for me.
Me: Wow. That's terrible. Which hospital are u in?
Her: Lol
She's half dying and when you show your concern she just says "lol". Very typical for BPD's and their games... She's lolling because she's perfectly healthy and playing you for a fool. The moment you showed your concern, she thought to herself "lol, this is awesome, it's working! He's falling for my bullsh!t story!" And she literally shares that "lol" with you...

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BrainDamage92 said:
So you broke it off? Now you feel obliged to her and THIS IS LIKE A DEJA VU TO ME, you feel like her wellbeing is important even if you dumped her. This is because she played on your paternal instincs and that thing doesnt go away. Like shes your kid as much as shes your lover. Its pretty twisted but peeps are twisted in general.

Wait for her to move on, she will make sure you know she has a new fool when she gets one, these girls like to play a new man while keeping the ex in the cupboard, just make sure you are not used as leverage, so break contact at first notice of a new relationship. Dont doubt it even for a second - she wll make sure you know she has a new fool - and the crazier she is the sooner it will happen. Also she is perfectly capable of saying stuff like: "My ex used to hit me" to her new White Knight, so breaking contact is essential couse it gives her story credibility, if you never call her, nobody will believe youre stalking\abusing her. And how do you explain a guy whos freshly in love that his woman is a psycho? :D you cant. Better not put yourself in that situation, I remeber how I acted towards her ex when I was the White Knight. Now I feel sorry for him, he had it worse and he didnt break contact in time.

This will break the chain of feeling obliged to her, since somewhere deep down inside it goes like: "Oh, my kid found a new father. She will be K now." which in addition to the sting from the fact your past love has moved on will break the chains. Just dont worry man and dont do anything stupid. Couse these girls need a parental figure more than a lover and shape you into this with time - and these 2 things dont mix well as you know.

You went through alot, and will go through more, never feel shy to PM me if you feel like you need to talk to someone at some point, because I know most people dont understand the state youre in after dealing with a BPD. In fact, most people would even condemn you for leaving the poor girl. At least you werent living together, that makes things alot heavier believe me.

Its just that these girls, no matter how many cycles of being together\being apart you go through, always, at some point put you in the situation where they in some way ask you: "Are you a pvssy, or are you a man?" And both yes and no are the wrong answers, the only correct answer is walking away. I did it, twice, second time after 2,5 years of sleeping in the same bed with her every damn evening. Do you know how this feels? And how much time it took me to even begin to heal? But I did the right thing, you always have to do the right thing, even when it feels like crap. Its what they desire anyway - to be abandoned. But thats another reason you must realise going through these cycles is stupid - couse when you are basically forced to leave the girl you gave your heart to... Lets just say this is the worst feeling Ive ever felt. Ever.

Just know that shes used to crushing men to the point where they beg her for mercy over some wrongdoing of hers, its pathetic :D. Know that you didnt sink that low and dumped her ass, so now, when her new fool doesnt work out, guess who she will be calling? Just stay strong my friend, and know that this woman cant be kept in check without making you lose your mind, even if youre Brad Pitt.

See this is why sosuave rocks, couse you wouldnt know such things as red flags and stuff would you? Just dont let any mofo make fun of you, because BPD is nothing to mess with man, I'm sure even the most experienced playa can get tricked into falling for one, couse the begginning is soooooo good and higher functioning ones take alot of time to drop the masks, and as you know, love is all about the time you invest in somebody.

So stay strong. I wish you all the best. And remember, what doesnt kill you, makes you stronger.
Yup. I've been here before back in 2000. I didn't know how to deal with it then although considering I had no game I could have done a lot worse. But that almost wrecked me.

So the objective then of the BPD is attention at whatever cost. And look how much attention we've given her in this thread alone.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
Today

19:05 Her: I love u
19:44 Her: I am smashed ignore that message
19:44 Her: I don't even kno who this is
19:47 Her: Have fun with tatiyana and I'll have fun with someone too

:crackup: :crackup:

These girls are one of the most entertaining type.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, why do my BPD ex's have to be so subtle and tactful about being emotionally insane. Why can't they just be as blunt and blatant about it as yours are to the point where it's comical?

Life isn't fair sometimes :crackup:

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
She's half dying and when you show your concern she just says "lol". Very typical for BPD's and their games... She's lolling because she's perfectly healthy and playing you for a fool. The moment you showed your concern, she thought to herself "lol, this is awesome, it's working! He's falling for my bullsh!t story!" And she literally shares that "lol" with you...
That "LOL" struck me as weird, too. She sort of half covers it up with her next line but it jumps out as a very strange remark after his.

My theory is that people let you know how crazy they are up front. You just have to have your eyes completely open to see their blatant signals. And you have to believe 'em when they tell you.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mind games at their finest.

48 laws of power of robert greene work like charm on those kind of girls especially courting attention, never committing, mirroring, being unavailable, playing to her fantasies and being unpredictable among others but only if you take the whole thing as a game. If not then always avoid the unhappy and unlucky.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Its almost like she was in her upward manic phase when she was texting you. Women like this should be either put down like rabid dogs, or locked up in a mental hospital, or just treated like criminals.

You ever wonder why some men had their [ex]wives locked up in the loony bin in the 1950's?

Just because some crazy women are non-violent doesn't mean they are not toxic.

The poor sucker that gets her next man, sucks to be him.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
Its almost like she was in her upward manic phase when she was texting you. Women like this should be either put down like rabid dogs, or locked up in a mental hospital, or just treated like criminals.

You ever wonder why some men had their [ex]wives locked up in the loony bin in the 1950's?

Just because some crazy women are non-violent doesn't mean they are not toxic.

The poor sucker that gets her next man, sucks to be him.
She later admitted that she lied about being in the hospital she was in but only to deter me from coming down to visit her as she was afraid her family would not approve of me (I'm 15 years her senior).

A week later (2 days ago) I decided to visit the hospital she later claimed she was in only for them to tell me she was not a patient. I rang up the original hospital she claimed she was transferred from who also told me she had not been a patient since Jan 12th.

I dropped her today (again) amidst much tears from her. When she asked if the magpies were ok (there is a magpies nest outside my window that she continually kept her eye on and had been following as she is an animal lover) that really broke my fvcking heart.

Although she says she loves me her actions say otherwise. Last night she was supposed to come to mine but at the last minute she flaked to meet her cousin. This morning I texted her telling her it wasn't working for me and I no longer wanted to continue this relationship (thanks to Desdinova).

It breaks my heart because I really liked this girl despite or maybe because how crazy she was but I cannot live my life like this.

I get a sense that there is deep incongruity with BPDs in that they say they love you but for whatever reason they do things which demonstrate they don't. Hence the mad confusion.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
She later admitted that she lied about being in the hospital she was in but only to deter me from coming down to visit her as she was afraid her family would not approve of me (I'm 15 years her senior).

A week later (2 days ago) I decided to visit the hospital she later claimed she was in only for them to tell me she was not a patient. I rang up the original hospital she claimed she was transferred from who also told me she had not been a patient since Jan 12th.

I dropped her today (again) amidst much tears from her. When she asked if the magpies were ok (there is a magpies nest outside my window that she continually kept her eye on and had been following as she is an animal lover) that really broke my fvcking heart.

Although she says she loves me her actions say otherwise. Last night she was supposed to come to mine but at the last minute she flaked to meet her cousin. This morning I texted her telling her it wasn't working for me and I no longer wanted to continue this relationship (thanks to Desdinova).

It breaks my heart because I really liked this girl despite or maybe because how crazy she was but I cannot live my life like this.

I get a sense that there is deep incongruity with BPDs in that they really do love you but for whatever reason they do things which say they don't. Hence the mad confusion.
Why would you love some female who trys to emotionally and psychologically abuse you?

She lol'd at the fact you showed concern, then she proceeded to psychologically project to an extreme. All the things she accused you of (being fake ect) is actually what she is guilty of.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
Why would you love some female who trys to emotionally and psychologically abuse you?
That's the question isn't it? Why would someone love a female (or anyone/family member/'friend' etc) who did that?

Why?

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
They had a lot of good ideas in the 50s that aren't given the credit they deserve.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
That's the question isn't it? Why would someone love a female (or anyone/family member/'friend' etc) who did that?

Why?
That ain't love, that is ego addiction.