Teasing

Alpha1

Reaction score
Do not tease women online. It is a BAD thing to do they cannot see you and they have no idea whether you are being serious or not. If you are a beginner like I am go easy on the C&F.

Last edited:

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like you lost a chance to build some rapport there, could have talked about music instead of trying to be so ****y.

You're trying to take everything the girl says, no matter how big or small, and turn it into an excuse to make fun of her. There's a real chance she was trying to find out some of the music perhaps you were interested in... so as to get to know you better. Who knows.

Don't try to "one-up" her all the time. The secret to being ****y is to have the girl actually enjoy the experience.

I agree with dotcom too.

"Yeah, I love some of those classic songs too. We'll talk more next time we get together.... (set up date).

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow man, if i was a girl i would feel like slapping you. Being rude like this is NOT a turn on. You are being too mean in a wrong way at the wrong time. And you are asking if u are doing something wrong? Would u appreciate getting an email like that yourself?? I think u just answered ur own question

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did this when I was starting to get a hang of this stuff. I went so overboard with the ****y thing that it was obvious I was trying way, way too hard to be "the man".

What I didn't know then, that I do now, is that WOMEN SEE RIGHT THROUGH IT. She knows you're being all tough trying to impress her, that you probably just want to sleep with her, but that you're too insecure to hold a real conversation.

Not to be too hard on you, because I was the same way. Now you know better.

Alpha1

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I agree using c&f in person would be more productive then through an email.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was looking for sympathy and you called her lying thief and slammed her religion. WTF??!! :confused: I'm seeing more and more exactly what is meant by emails can't show tone or body language. Those are the things guys typically rely on because they can't convey much more than c/f in an email. :rolleyes:

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, I just think she's a boring, humorless woman. You can overdo c&f obviously.

Yapper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yikes. You definitely went overboard. It would have been ok if you had just bagged on her for one of those things and then made the rest of the email normal/conversational. You totally dissected everything she said and ripped her a new one. Looks like youre dissing her bigtime and not jokingly.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although he went a little overboard, she could have met him halfway and laughed it off. She clearly has no sense of humour and fun.