Taking game to the next level.. get her to pay your rent

Reaction score
I'm serious here guys. I've been visiting this site for years, and I don't have a problem getting laid anymore. I'm ready to take it to the next level and I may have a chance.

I met a lady a few years older than me. She has no baggage no kids or ex husbands or anything like that. She is ripe for the pimping.

I've been laying the pipe superbly and she has been coming over every weekend. This girl is rich, super educated, great job nice car, nice place. The works.

Me on the other hand, I am struggling to pay my damn rent. Now, the big question, How can I get this babe to pay my rent?

dalton

Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her your going to move a little out of town...

Shell ask why, then you say that rent in the currnet area is killing you.

That way you indirectly propose the question without sounding like a ****..

Peace

d

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, and give her the sad droopy-eyes.

Reaction score
But if I lie and say I'm moving she's going to ask details and I'll be caught in a lie. Women HATE it when you lie to them. They will be gone faster than a speeding bullet.

My friend said I should just ask her straight up to pay my bills. I don't feel right asking her to pay anything, but I gotta keep the pimp hand strong.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
But if I lie and say I'm moving she's going to ask details and I'll be caught in a lie. Women HATE it when you lie to them. They will be gone faster than a speeding bullet.

My friend said I should just ask her straight up to pay my bills. I don't feel right asking her to pay anything, but I gotta keep the pimp hand strong.
Ask her to help you, so she's not necessarily putting down her whole weekly salary.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She'll own you when she pays your rent for you... Imo, I wouldn't help for support, just go eat at her place, shower, crap and let her clean your clothes... Saves you time, money and life couldn't be easier. But by making her pay for your rent, that's just not done IMO

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe you should get a damn job.

dalton

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate women dont care about details.. The dont think about wether your lying or not. The only thing they look for is where you believe what your saying.

It like when you tell a chick that you love her. She doest rationalise it.

Tell her rent is killing you and that your looking to move away. ..

If she feels for you enough she will ****ing work towo jobs to pay your rent.

d

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
50 hours a week at $20/hr and you can barely afford the rent? That's around $3,000 take-home a month. Do you live in a penthouse suite in Beverly Hills?

RokyRoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO. Can you not afford to pay the rent or do you not want to pay the rent?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my friends sits at home all day drinking beer. He has no job. But, his fat girlfriend with a kid from another dad. Has a job and pays the rent... :crazy: LOL But, I like them both their good people.

Basicly, you just gotta show her you like her. Tell her what she wants to hear and move in. Plus, she is rich!! You can't do nothing with a broke b!tch...

Reaction score
IsiMan84 said:
50 hours a week at $20/hr and you can barely afford the rent? That's around $3,000 take-home a month. Do you live in a penthouse suite in Beverly Hills?

I don't live in Cali but I do live in one of the most expensive areas in the USA. Probably 3rd on the list after Cali and New York. And still, 3 grand a month is nothing for a guy living by himself these days.

strey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
I don't live in Cali but I do live in one of the most expensive areas in the USA. Probably 3rd on the list after Cali and New York. And still, 3 grand a month is nothing for a guy living by himself these days.
you know, when i read the title of this i was eager to read this coz i love **** like this, getting girls to buy you stuff, etc..., and people like you are my type of guy

but this last quote pissed me the **** off. dude, you make twice as much as me and you are saying that 3 grand a month inst enough to live on? i have lived off way less living in hawaii and made ends meet. are you buying meth or coke all the time? save your money, you pathetic *******

but if it does work out, more power to you, im jealous, now go cry me a river

Reaction score
strey said:
you know, when i read the title of this i was eager to read this coz i love **** like this, getting girls to buy you stuff, etc..., and people like you are my type of guy

but this last quote pissed me the **** off. dude, you make twice as much as me and you are saying that 3 grand a month inst enough to live on? i have lived off way less living in hawaii and made ends meet. are you buying meth or coke all the time? save your money, you pathetic *******

but if it does work out, more power to you, im jealous, now go cry me a river
Don't hate bro..2,000 of that is gone every month so I can keep my place and all the bills get paid. So that leaves 500 a month for gas, food, and going out and whatever else. I usually don't even bring in 3 grand that's when overtime is available.

So please explain how you lived by yourself in Hawaii making less? I don't buy it.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad, you should probably stop impaling people and start learning about money management. If you cannot live on $3,000 a month you are obviously doing something wrong. You can reconsider your priorities and see if you are living beyond your means.

As for suckering a girl into paying your rent, that's just low. It's something worthy of being on Dr. Phil. Women Beware: Men who mooch.

OrangeCrusader

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Vlad, you should probably stop impaling people and start learning about money management. If you cannot live on $3,000 a month you are obviously doing something wrong. You can reconsider your priorities and see if you are living beyond your means.

As for suckering a girl into paying your rent, that's just low. It's something worthy of being on Dr. Phil. Women Beware: Men who mooch.
Pretty much a +1 to everything here. If you're struggling to afford rent, get a cheaper place.

Why try to mooch rent money from her? Just comes off as deadbeat-ish and low to me.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
3k is a nice sum. But 50 hours per week...no time to play.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plain and simple find a cheaper place, or get a room mate.

If you're living alone, then you don't need a big place, which means you are paying way too much for rent. Yes fancy pads are nice, being broke because of it isn't.