Taking game to the next level.. get her to pay your rent

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
suavesuave said:
3k is a nice sum. But 50 hours per week...no time to play.
Eh, I suppose it could be done...a couple hours extra every day M-F, or a half hour earlier and an hour and a half later or something. Probably wouldn't be the end of the world for an extra 100 bucks a week.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
Perhaps instead of posting this question here, you should rephrase it appropriately for a moneymanagement/investment forum.

I don't know how I would get up in the morning knowing that the source of my shelter depends on another person (assuming you're independant from parents of course)

my dad makes 22/hour and supports my stepmom and my baby halfbro, living in a house paying mortgage, in the bay area california, it ain't cheap here

if he can do it, so can you

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking advantage of people isn't the DJ way lol. The DJ way is about improving yourself and being the best guy you can be. (and get with beautiful women).

This is the type of attiude that will bite you in the ass later on in the future.

Get a job or a better job or whatever you need to do to pay the rent. Don't rely on other people for anything.

Why string some chick a long. Be clear and bang her if that's what you want, but be clear. If you got game then you'll always be able to get with other chicks who are on the same path as you. It isn't necessary to take advantage of people like that.

Good Luck :)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1 with the rest of the guys on this one. One of the cornerstones in the foundation of a DJ is independence; the strength to stand on his own (not to be confused with standing alone). Being with a woman who's willing to look out for your well being is one thing, being with a woman in order to have a well being is something else.

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time getting this woman to pay for a damn movie from blockbuster. I was going to make her pay for it but she went and sat outside as soon as we got up to the register. She didn't offer to pay for dinner either. I don't think she'll be paying for my rent anytime soon.

I did make her pay with a BJ once we were watching the movie. That was worth at least $100.