Taking a Girl Out. Smooth way to move her from bar to place for sex?

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I let things with my coworker HB9 cool off because of the whole don't mix business with pleasure thing. I looked through my phones for numbers I've gotten and never called the girls. Texted this HB7 girl named Gina I met at a party. To my surprise she answered quickly and we exchanged texts for past few days. Some of these texts have gotten sexual. She's comfortable with her sexuality. She's probably really good in bed. She was putting the moves on me on the dance floor when we met. I asked her out she said yes. The way things are going I will escalate quickly. I can't take her to my place at end of night. Unfortunately I'm living at 2nd floor apt in my mom's house saving to buy my own place. Don't want to deal with the awkwardness of that. She says her sister is in town so her place may not be an option. What's a smooth way to suggest going to a Hotel/motel/etc?

If my place was an option I'd tell her to come to try my wine collection.

Any ideas?

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
netflix. If she wants to come over than she will come.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a car (plus 5 points for a SUV) you can just drive up to a hill and park then look at err the stars. Cant drink though if you are going to drive. Would have to order something nonalcoholic.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Nu Vision said:
I can't take her to my place at end of night. Unfortunately I'm living at 2nd floor apt in my mom's house saving to buy my own place. Don't want to deal with the awkwardness of that.
What excuse are you going to give why she can't come over to your place?

Nu Vision said:
She says her sister is in town so her place may not be an option.
If she is DTF she will make it an option.

Nu Vision said:
What's a smooth way to suggest going to a Hotel/motel/etc?
i wouldn't blow $70+ just for a bang. I would escalate as far as I could and if sex does not happen, wait for the sister to leave and do it next time. Makes you look like you are too thirsty. You could always do her in the parking lot for free.

Nu Vision said:
If my place was an option I'd tell her to come to try my wine collection.
What brands of wine do you have?

Cloudtopsun2100 said:
If you have a car (plus 5 points for a SUV) you can just drive up to a hill and park then look at err the stars. Cant drink though if you are going to drive. Would have to order something nonalcoholic.
He wants to get his d1ck wet. Not look at stars or get caught attempting to have sex in public. :crackup:

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ One of the best experiences of my life was laying down on snows with a hot oneitis girl, looking at the stars and making out in the end. It was a remote mountain, there was no one around, we could only hear wolves screaming. :up:

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go out and have a great time getting a few drinks. Start making more and more direct eye contact while not speaking. While you are looking at her say the words "I want you" in your head. Let yourself start to get very turned on. (She'll sense this and get turned on, too.)

Then, with complete confidence, say "I am going to finish my drink and pay the tab. Then, I'm going to take you outside and make out with you in the back of my car."

(If she's into it, she'll just smile or say "okay".) Just nod and take a drink. Don't talk about it more.

Pay the tab, walk outside with her and either 1) pull her into you to kiss or 2) Open the back of your car and let her get in. Go to other side and get in and start making out.

There you go, escalate. You can move to another location for sex, have sex in the car, or build up her attraction so much that she is dying to **** you when her sister leaves.

(This really works. I do it ALL the time.)

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked when is the sister leaving back to Boston. She says she may stay here indefinitely because she broke up with the fiancee last Sunday. So the sister leaving may not be an option. Man I will tell you what I need a lay to get out of this rut. I'll go to a bar that has a hotel with decent prices close and try to pull there.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So how do I introduce that possibility in her mind? If I ask if her sis will be home or say something like let's hang out at your place after drinks I think it will be too forthcoming and mess things up.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña,

I will tell her my place is out of the equation because I have family members from overseas visiting.

I just started learning about wines so I'm no expert. I went to Trader Joe and bought a dozen bottles different kinds so it's no collection. I'd tell her is a collection just to get her excited about it lol.

Dante,

Is it OK to tell a girl "I want you tonight. Let's spend the night" or should it be more of a non verbal thing. Saying it without words.

Espi,

She asked if I have my son this weekend. I said no. Told her I'm available and if she plays her cards right she gets to take me home. I know it's usually the other way around. She replied: interesting with a smiley face. Bad move/good move?

So for tomorrow my plan is to be fun, ****/funny and push pull. I have to find the right balance because I often go too hard on kino or do a lot of comfort building. I have to mix it up. I'm not a great conversationalist and English is not my first language so I won't be making jokes much and doing stories . Instead I'll ask questions that will get her to talk a lot and emphasize similarities. I'll touch her lower back when I open the door for her, will greet her with a big hug, touch her arm and give her good eye contact. As a new I tell them usually that they have big hands although usually they don't and get them to measure their hands with mine. Mine is always bigger of course and they tell me I have strong hands.

I struggle with silences sometimes.

You guys think bringing up topics like what is the craziest sexual experience, have she had sex in a car, fantasies too much for a first date?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heavy petting. Make sure she doesn't get off. Say u got to go. Arrange another date at her place. If u turn up and sister is there cut date short. At that point too much effort on 1:chick. Spin your plates

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uber and espi,

Gotcha.

Is this chick bipolar? I attract those often. She texted that she was excited about tomorrow. I said me too. Then she texted hours later that she is getting off work early to go get her hair done. I reply that she's wanting to look pretty for me. And that I know is not everyday she gets to go out with guys like me. She replies: tomorrow is just another day.

I'm inclined to reply with you are right it is. Or something like keep telling that to yourself. It helps relieve anxiety.

But the way she said that didn't sit well with me. I don't know I didn't like it. Am I overthinking this?

This morning she says she's excited and then says it's just another day.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Could it be she's saying that to let me know not to expect to hit a homerun tomorrow?

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest if she's having a good time and she has sx on her mind then taking her home won't be a prob

As long as your having a good time anyway

Trust me on that

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi,

You see it as a bad thing right? Like where the hell did that come from? I'm even thinking she may flake tomorrow. What the hell happened. Not sure?

Firestar,

In texts she's been very sexual which is why I'm going out with sex as the goal. I wouldn't mind going out just to go out and don't have sex on my mind but we've talked about it so much that it just seems natural and logical at this point. She says she wants nothing serious so I don't think I would face LMR but logistics issues.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Trying to book a hotel makes you look too thristy for sex. Just have a fun date with her. If she is DTF it will happen and she will not care if her sister is there. Trying to do too much will make you get burned.

Girls who speak of sex will want it when things escalate. Don't push too much looking thirsty or she will back off.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'll do that. Will just focus on having fun with her and take it from there. I think over texting has backfired. I sense she's not as excited as b4.

Reaction score
Nu Vision said:
Ok I'll do that. Will just focus on having fun with her and take it from there. I think over texting has backfired. I sense she's not as excited as b4.
That's what I was ssaying. If you had a path into her mind thru your verbal communication, over texting can mess it up. I would promote verbal communication and the text is only for a serious emergency or relaying information that's easily typed.

It's so easy to over text.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. I gave her a call Tuesday to set up the date. We talked for like half an hr and I sensed high interest level confirmed by her accepting to go out. I made her laugh a lot reminding her of stuff that happened in that party. It's easier for me to be funny over the phone. Less pressure. I'll practice what I've learned here and have fun. That's what it is about and will escalate depending on how the night goes. I'll kino her and see her response. I'll report after the date hopefully saturdy morning having banged her.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard different opinions on this .... What's best? Seating across or beside her. It can feel a little weird side by side. I think I'll sit by the bar.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nu Vision said:
Firestar,

In texts she's been very sexual which is why I'm going out with sex as the goal. I wouldn't mind going out just to go out and don't have sex on my mind but we've talked about it so much that it just seems natural and logical at this point. She says she wants nothing serious so I don't think I would face LMR but logistics issues.
To be honest it could be a sh1t test to see if your a sex starved beta: if it were me just play it cool. What will happen will happen lol.

Just go out, have fun, get tipsy and make out when it feels natural. Then say lets go home when you feel she's at that point where she wants it.

Simples :)