Taking a Girl Out. Smooth way to move her from bar to place for sex?

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She sent me a text last night saying she would love to go dancing. Good/bad move? There's a lounge/club close to the bar I'm taking her. We could go there after. But it could get pricey.

In your experiwnces, does moving to a club help?

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I offered to pick her up at her place and she said she can meet me there. Is this a bad sign? I don't like when girls do that .

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So went out last night. Did my thing and ended up taking the girl to a hotel. Not how I want to things going forward because of financial aspect and also because I think some girls feels slutty about going to a hotel. She half jokingly said she felt like a ***** going to a hotel. We went either way. I faced some LMR. She saying that we barely know each other. We had sex. It was freakin great. I dropped her off at her house. She texts me that she is in showwe and in bed and for me to text her when I was home. She said thanks for a great night. I told her I had a great night with her that she's fun and sweet.

After sex I made sure to tell her it was amazing and that she was great. Women say they don't like when guys come and just go to sleep so I was awake and bring affectionate but she was kind of distant after.

She came first, missionary. I then turned her around for doggy style. But she was a bit resistant and said it hurt her a bit. Is that position better used later and not the first time? I felt like she felt too exposed.

What advice do you guys give me moving forward. Do I text her later in the day to say hello. I don't want her to think I just wanted sex and that's it. That she won't hear from me again. I think there was some comfort missing. If we were to go out again and know more about each other the sex would get better and better.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I get her to become a plate and hooked on me so she's available whenever I want her.