Super Silent Treatment

Reaction score
tick37 said:
I think your problem is that you only think about yourself. Why don't you just start your own thread about your own issue? I feel like you are being like a woman. It seems you just say what's bothering you, but not for an answer. It's like you just do it so someone will listen. So, start your own thread, and LISTEN!
Because it's the exact same situation i'm experiencing as the OP. Why would I start a new thread?

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Because it's the exact same situation i'm experiencing as the OP. Why would I start a new thread?
Why? Because you always have woman issues. Always! I want to give you a challenge.

I want you to not date or chase a single women for 6 weeks. Use that time to find what makes you happy. If you can do that, you are a man. Use that time to read up on the material that this website offers. You clown yourself by falling all over women, and you need to step back and reassess your life, and find out where your happiness and validation comes from in your life.

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

She e-mailed (before I could cut the cord first!) that I am all about sex and that a relationship like this will not stand.

My Potential responses:

(1) Completely agreeing with her in a mature fashion and moving on. This will **** HER UP SO MUCH because she's expecting me to be angry and argue my point back to her. She'll either move on or come crying back in the future but either way she will hurt for a while.

(2) Argue with her as maturely as possible that I tried to contact her twice and she never yielded. She will either agree and try again or call me a psycho and tell me to leave her alone.

I went with option #1 because arguing w/logic is almost never effective with girls. I have to show her that I'm unaffected and this might just drive her crazy enough to try again. BTW, in the past she has "dumped" me before and then come back as I showed her that I was COMPLETELY UNAFFECTED. History might repeat itself here. Either way this is a good lesson of why being a JERK is NOT a good idea in the long-run.

Thoughts?

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ever want to talk to this girl again, just point out how immature the both of you have been and move on together.

Just one guy who didn't know when to turn off the ****y to actually have a relationship and a girl who knows what's good for her. Why don't you stop trying to "win" the ego games and actually try to hold a decent relationship?

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mb121 said:
UPDATE:

She e-mailed (before I could cut the cord first!) that I am all about sex and that a relationship like this will not stand.

My Potential responses:

(1) Completely agreeing with her in a mature fashion and moving on. This will **** HER UP SO MUCH because she's expecting me to be angry and argue my point back to her. She'll either move on or come crying back in the future but either way she will hurt for a while.

(2) Argue with her as maturely as possible that I tried to contact her twice and she never yielded. She will either agree and try again or call me a psycho and tell me to leave her alone.

I went with option #1 because arguing w/logic is almost never effective with girls. I have to show her that I'm unaffected and this might just drive her crazy enough to try again. BTW, in the past she has "dumped" me before and then come back as I showed her that I was COMPLETELY UNAFFECTED. History might repeat itself here. Either way this is a good lesson of why being a JERK is NOT a good idea in the long-run.

Thoughts?
Agree agree agree!

This does 2 things:

1. Gives her nothing to argue about. There will be nothing to have a guard against, and it will relieve the pressure that causes her to think wrongly of you. This gives her the opportunity to think all those thoughts she wasn't thinking because she was too mad.

2. It shows that you are willing to walk away, too, and she will rethink things.

So, agree!

Baby, you're right. This just won't work. I've realized what you are saying is true, and I agree.

zinc64

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
So you managed to secure one piece of pvssy that is an exception to our methods by using your AFC mentality.

You've given this woman the frame and your balls on a silver platter.

She runs your relationship but you've got a girlfriend so AFC mentality= good and DJ mentality= bad.

Congrats to you.

We should call for the immediate deletion of the DJ Bible and follow your symp/AFC ways.

Then when the next girl who says yes to being our girlfriend comes along we'll kiss her ass at every available opportunity and cling to her tightly because we can't let our happiness in life get away after all.

You sicken me kid.

Get your AFC ass to loveshack.org.

Signed up for only two months and already talking sh!t you are either a well known troll back yet again or a feminist posing as a male trying to undermine the message of the site. Been that way since the site was founded and sadly they'll be more like you here once you get tired and leave.

And if by some chance your story is true and the posters here called your girl a "ho" by the information you gave them to go on in your topic about her then I doubt in the long run the DJ's here will be proven wrong.

Come back and do tell us as soon as you realize the girl has played you.

We'll be here to help you get back on track and become a DJ instead of the AFC you currently are.

Assumption after assumption. My gf knows that I have plenty of options here and she is obsessed with me. She knows who is in control. By the way, I am naturally ****y and funny with women who I am seeing so that was never an issue. I didn't secure her as you say by using an AFC manner. I just had to ease up a little because I came off as a big-time player with no heart.

Oh, I have been here only two months and already talking ****? This is a message board you ****tard not some organization where you earn respect. Get a life and quit talking like some thug wanna be.....kid.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Assumption after assumption. My gf knows that I have plenty of options here and she is obsessed with me. She knows who is in control. By the way, I am naturally ****y and funny with women who I am seeing so that was never an issue. I didn't secure her as you say by using an AFC manner. I just had to ease up a little because I came off as a big-time player with no heart."

Nah actually now I'm thinking you're just a punk AFC tard whose only girlfriend is his hand.

"Oh, I have been here only two months and already talking ****? This is a message board you ****tard not some organization where you earn respect. Get a life and quit talking like some thug wanna be.....kid."

Now I don't just think you are a loser I know it.

When you go to kill yourself with the razor blade to end your miserable existance a little tip for you is its down the road not across the street ya little b!tch.

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OT: what are you guys' thoughts on initiating silent treatment to a girl who disrespects you? personally, I think it's childish. isn't it better to communicate your feelings to her?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fela Kuti said:
OT: what are you guys' thoughts on initiating silent treatment to a girl who disrespects you? personally, I think it's childish. isn't it better to communicate your feelings to her?
Silence speaks louder than words in that scenario.

It sends many messages.

1. You aren't going to deal with her drama.
2. Why isn't he talking to me?
3. Could it be I've done something to anger him?
4. I wonder when or if he'll contact me?
5. Should I contact him and if so when?

Going silent isn't childish at all and if a chick privately laughs it off as childish and never contacts you again because of it you two weren't meant to be as her feelings clearly weren't strong enough for you to get upset over you going silent.

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Silence speaks louder than words in that scenario.
What scenario? In case you didn't notice, my question was not based on the OP's problem. I meant disrespectful in general.

KontrollerX said:
Going silent isn't childish at all and if a chick privately laughs it off as childish and never contacts you again because of it you two weren't meant to be as her feelings clearly weren't strong enough for you to get upset over you going silent.
I don't know about you, but I think it's more manly to say, "Hey girl, I don't accept being treated like that. Either you're not doing it again, or we're through."

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The scenario of a chick disrespecting you.

Pay attention!

And I don't know about you but I wouldn't ask questions if there's a possibility I might not like the answer.

Just a tip.

Do what you will.

Don't bother asking us if you feel strongly in one way already because nothing we say to the contrary is going to convince you otherwise.

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool, man. I'm just trying to have a healthy argument to either validate my opinion or prove it otherwise.

sukatempik

Don Juan
Reaction score
You got a valid point on confronting her if she doesn't fulfill your standard.

However, if you confront her with emotional outburst (getting mad, raising voice etc.) then you will subcommunicate the following:

1) you're easily affected by her action. She can act consciously and predict how you're going to react to it. BAD.
2) you're insecure. If you're a respected and powerful man, you won't be fazed by small distractions around you, unless if they are really important issues.
3) you're needy. Let's say if you don't care about this girl at all, if she starts ignoring you for days, do you respond at all? Nope, you just do your own thing and move on.
4) you're paranoid.

BTW, being needy, emotionally affected, insecure and paranoid is a sure way to lose her for good.

I hope you know this.

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sukatempik said:
You got a valid point on confronting her if she doesn't fulfill your standard.

However, if you confront her with emotional outburst (getting mad, raising voice etc.) then you will subcommunicate the following:

1) you're easily affected by her action. She can act consciously and predict how you're going to react to it. BAD.
2) you're insecure. If you're a respected and powerful man, you won't be fazed by small distractions around you, unless if they are really important issues.
3) you're needy. Let's say if you don't care about this girl at all, if she starts ignoring you for days, do you respond at all? Nope, you just do your own thing and move on.
4) you're paranoid.

BTW, being needy, emotionally affected, insecure and paranoid is a sure way to lose her for good.

I hope you know this.
Don't worry, I confront her as smooth as what James Bond would do.

3) As I said, I'll confront her if she disrespects me. Not if she ignores me.

Reaction score
tick37 said:
Why? Because you always have woman issues. Always! I want to give you a challenge.

Yeah, I used to have ZERO women issues. Because I got ZERO women! Now what do you think is better?

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Yeah, I used to have ZERO women issues. Because I got ZERO women! Now what do you think is better?
I think you're missing the idea here. Who cares if your getting women. You're not happy with them or without them.

zinc64

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
"Assumption after assumption. My gf knows that I have plenty of options here and she is obsessed with me. She knows who is in control. By the way, I am naturally ****y and funny with women who I am seeing so that was never an issue. I didn't secure her as you say by using an AFC manner. I just had to ease up a little because I came off as a big-time player with no heart."

Nah actually now I'm thinking you're just a punk AFC tard whose only girlfriend is his hand.

"Oh, I have been here only two months and already talking ****? This is a message board you ****tard not some organization where you earn respect. Get a life and quit talking like some thug wanna be.....kid."

Now I don't just think you are a loser I know it.

When you go to kill yourself with the razor blade to end your miserable existance a little tip for you is its down the road not across the street ya little b!tch.

Wow, Sister Cleo over here. Like I said before...get a life. You probaly live in your mom's basement judging by all of that lame dating slang that you use in your posts.

Reaction score
tick37 said:
I think you're missing the idea here. Who cares if your getting women. You're not happy with them or without them.
Well I'm happier now then I was a couple years ago while I dated Rosy Palm every night. I've been happy but it doesn't last.. I think we can all relate to that.