Success rate for sarging??

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it matter what the rate of success is?

Think of it this way. You are about to die, but their is something you could do to save yourself. You wouldn't even think twice about it, you wouldn't go around trying to figure out the odds of success to see if you would try it all.

I know it's not a good anaology, thats beacuse it's really just to get you in the right mind set.

Odds do NOT mean anything ANYTHING.
If you where playing a basketball game and the team you are playing against has beaten your team 5 times in a row would you just not show up, or would you go and play extra hard?

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian
Doing street approaches you generally find better women then you would find in a club. In clubs girls for the most part are after ONS. On the street (depending were you are) you can find classier girls that have ambitions and a career and that would make a good LTR candidate. Not that you can’t find them in clubs but my street approaches I generally find better women.
The girls looking for ONS in clubs are also looking solely for looks. They want a ONS, but they want it from someone who they are physically attracted to.

If you've got the looks (I don't), go for the ONS in the club.

If you don't, you gotta get somewhere where you can play to your strengths, which might be out in the streets where you can use wit and charm to get women.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Triple X
Wow. That's pretty piss-poor then.
Walking on the street, talking to random hot women, and getting 5% of them on a successful date is piss-poor?

You've never done any cold approaches, have you?

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
Walking on the street, talking to random hot women, and getting 5% of them on a successful date is piss-poor?

LOL. Tru dat.

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf is with you guys guessing what the percentage of girls you get off of cold approaches are?

And saying street approaches "don't work." Wtf guys...

Alright I have been active in field for 5 weeks, not these past 2 however as I have been on vacation.

For me, and it's probably different for everyone I have probably a 2/60 lay percentage. That's what percent. I don't even know but it doesn't matter because 2/60 is WAY better than 0/0.

GodsGift and I go out probably...once, maybe twice a week, for a few hours each time. If you want to know my stats for the 5 weeks I have been in field here they are:

-60 approaches (of those probably 10 or so had not much interest at all)
-30 throwaway approaches (where you call out to a girl, or just are being social, not actally initiating conversation, however they do sometimes open you...rarely)
-25 numbers (10 of which weren't even worth calling...(either not hot enough, or I # closed them because they invite me to parties, or they were multiple girls that I got all numbers)
-5 dates
-6 makeout sessions
-2 three-way kisses (with 4 diff girls)
-2 lays (one is still a SOLID FB)

Now this is the first summer I actually started sarging, and I'm hoping to get better and better. That's the thing, once you get extreme amounts of social interaction under your belt you start to see patterns, and are able to read situation and know what to do. This CAN ONLY BE TAUGHT THROUGH FIELD EXPERIENCE.

I've decided for MYSELF that I want to get GOOD at this. Not only for the obvious benefit of sleeping with hot girls, but also for the social skills that will take you places in life.

For all you guys who excuse youselves out of not approaching (this thread) you just have to get over the fear. I used to be scared to death of approaching a girl I didn't know and striking up a conversation, and tell you the truth in some situations I still am. But, the only thing that got me past that was actually DOING APPROACHES.

Am I happy with my results so far? Yes
Do I wish I had a better average? Sure
Am I better off than when I started? Absolutely

Guys, It's your own life. Nobody really cares if you go after what you want or not. You have to decide if you'll do what it takes.

animal crackers

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies

No I haven't. which is why I made this thread, to find out the rough success rate.

But yes, 5% IS piss-poor. That means 95% have rejected you!!! That's all I need to know.

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Triple X - I live in the UK and i approach all the time, i agree that girls are more colder and less receptive over here - but it is still no excuse - just get out and make the effort, i wouldnt be bothered if she said "He just came up to me on the street"

Her parents must be thinking (in my mind)
"THIS GUY HAS BALLS"!

Sarge On... [/B]
I agree you got some balls for doing this, especially in the UK. However in our culture it certainly isn't the norm and would be considered freaky at best. I have a certain level of admiration for those who do it - although I gotta say for me it's just gonna be considered only as a last resort.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I haven't. which is why I made this thread, to find out the rough success rate.
So you haven't made ANY cold approaches, and you're already being a critic? Frankly I find many DJs who claim 75% or 100% success rates to be lying or manipulating the numbers.

Here's a breakdown of what I've had in completely cold approaches:

-At least 50% will outright reject. That leaves 50%.
-20% will have an ugly flaw that you realise up close (ie. a mole with a hair growing out, unless you have Hairy Mole Fetish). That leaves 30%.
-Probably 20% will give you a number, but you won't get a date. That's 10% left.
-The date might not go well half the time (you might find out she's a b*tch, or she might find out you're an idiot), so that's 5%.

Hell, I consider a guy who can approach 10 *hot* girls and get 1 *successful* date to be pretty good.

("Successful" meaning you both liked each other so much you set up a 2nd date, or had sex, or went on a killing spree together, whatever rocks your boat)

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really man. I bet guys on here won't even hook up with 5% of girls they meet through friends.

The best success rate that I've heard of is from a guy named Mystery. He claims that he realistically HAS SEX with 1 out of every 3 girls he approaches. www.mysterymethod.com

Now thats pretty damn amazing, considering its a HUGE step to go from girls just being ATTRACTED to you to actually spreading their legs.

There's a lot of factors that go into it. If she has a bf, if she's in a hurry to get somewhere, if you come across wierd or creepy. What do you think every girl that you never met before will just spread their legs for you.

More importantly cold approaching is fun. It gives you a rush and can lead to many good things.

-parties
-sex
-friends
-social skills

I don't know why I bother. 95% of you will never even go do any approaches, and you won't really know how it is until you do.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys, its not THAT hard ya'know!

I think i can proudly say that 99% of the time I go out to get "action", i get "action". And I sarge at least once a week:D

Anyone care to join me?;)

Laterz...

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard of this Mystery guy too. Not sure if he's totally honest, and he's getting quality women, that's a pretty damned good!

DAMN!!!! That's some crappy succes rates.....Not wery encuraging.
Not if you consider it only takes 1 minute to approach and assess a woman. Most guys spend over an hour just deciding whether to approach; by that time, you should already have a hot date.

tobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't want to sound (ignorant), but I do think race has to play a factor in the sucess rate of cold approaches. I've started to do a lot more cold approaches and I realize my sucess rates are much higher with women of other races than with black women. I'd agree with the guy who says he has a 5% sucess rate if he's sticking to one race in particular.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are some pretty ****ty odds. Better just invest all that time spent on sarging towards buying some nice clothes/going to the gym, etc. work on your presentation, know what i mean? And then let them gravitate towards you.

Obviously the majority of these girls are just not attracted to some average looking guy approaching them out of the blue unless he has some redeemable quality (has lots of friends i.e. social proof, witty personality 24/7)

Its just from my experience, cold approaching does nothing for me, and it always leaves the girl with a big ego boost.

Reaction score
Its pretty low for me. I would say about 1/10th are willing to stay in contact with me, but some of them are in relationships and I'm not willing to date them if they are in a relationship already so its lower than 10%, and that is just to get your foot in the door, not to actually find if your personalities have much in common beyond the first conversation. Of the other 9/10ths there are endless reasons they reject me. I'm not their type, they are too uptight about dating to agree to a guy hitting on them out of the blue (I've had several girls give an automatic 'no' then seem to change their minds later), young western men in general have a hard time meeting women, etc. etc. etc. Its not all bad, about 30-50% of women enjoy being hit on. The other 50-70% are usually indifferent, but they aren't pissed about it.

I'm by no means good/great at it, but you do learn alot about human nature, body language, conversation and interaction by doing it and these skills are handy in life. Those skills alone tend to make cold approaches worth it, because you always need the ability to be assertive, to read people, and to know how to tell what the other person wants and if you can give it to them. You just have to be comfortable with an almost guaranteed rejection rate.

Reaction score
Actually, 5% is hardly "piss poor." It means you have to cold-approach 20 women to get a girlfriend. If you commit to approaching 5 women per week, you will have a girlfriend by this time next month.

Reaction score
Originally posted by johnny_dangerously
Actually, 5% is hardly "piss poor." It means you have to cold-approach 20 women to get a girlfriend. If you commit to approaching 5 women per week, you will have a girlfriend by this time next month.
Totally true. Approaching ten women a week isn't impossible, that is two women a month you wouldn't be meeting otherwise, twenty four a year. Some will stick around and some won't.

WomansDream

Reaction score
I agree you got some balls for doing this, especially in the UK. However in our culture it certainly isn't the norm and would be considered freaky at best. I have a certain level of admiration for those who do it - although I gotta say for me it's just gonna be considered only as a last resort.
Stop being a wuss. Who cares what others think?

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
DAMN!!!! That's some crappy succes rates.....Not wery encuraging.
What do you guys mean!!
100 failures is ALWAYS, ALWAYS worth one success!

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the hell culture is that? Cause honestly...who cares? Grabs your balls off of your bookshelf, attach them to your groin, and get out there...
You will rarely if ever succeed if you do not first fail...ALOT.