Stumped by a woman's behavior?

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
. What I see now, is that some people are in a state of mind where they are not able to use advice like this in a positive way for them. Instead, they tend to use it to harm themselves emotionally. NO ONE should be doing that. YOU use this kind of information to make your life easier, NOT obsess and make it worse. Anyone who can't do that shouldn't try to use this advice because they will end up tearing themselves down instead of using it in a positive way.[/B]
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WEW WEW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HAHAHHAH
WE WEEW WEEEEW*
YOU DO HAVE A WAY WITH WORDS DOnT YOU.
in someways you have started you impress me
we can move on now
i am but the devil!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
bumping for another go-round

Wolf in sheep's clothing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha, now I definetely know you are having a bad hair day, Wyldfire

Firstly, I think this was a good post by Wyldfire, because it can lead some insight into the female mind.

As for some of the replies, at the time I would have said they should flush some of that macho bullshyt out of their asses. Why? Because they assumed that this was a post about women wanting to control men. It is nothing of the sort. What the DJ chooses to do when he sees a woman do what this posts say they do is up to him. Wyldfire never recommends that you supplicate yourselves to 'fix the problem'.

It this post a DJ technique post? No, it is just just an insight from a woman - something this sight could use more of. The value of the post would have gone up if people discussed how this applies - or not - to the DJ rather than some of the idiotic macho chest-beating that resulted.

------------------
"Step aside everyone! Sensitive love letters are my specialty. 'Dear Baby, Welcome to Dumpsville. Population: you.'" - Homer J. Simpson

JUST ME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WYLDFIRE DOESN'T feel wanted around here lately, with all the arguing and attacking going on lately, thats why she bumped this..it's o.k. wyld, we still like ya!

Yes, though these 2 in tips are great posts!

UnimagnbleBstard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire:
if all the men on here only approached healthy women who wouldn't play games and would have the ultimate in interest in the men.
I'm so sorry but BOTH of them are busy at the moment, so until their free we'll have to deal with "normal" women.

JUST ME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omg, o.k. guys 2 teams here.......everyone who likes wyld on 1 side, everyone who wants to put down all her posts on the other!
lol.