stuck and cant get to next level with her!

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
VBJR, Mr. Me nailed it for you. He said exactly what I would've said.

She's a BIG FAT waste of time.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger, if that woman were 10-12 years younger, I don't think I would even get that far with her. She definitely became "easier". And I've pulled older women before. They're easier to game than the young ones. Not "easy" as in there's no work/game involved.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
edger, if that woman were 10-12 years younger, I don't think I would even get that far with her. She definitely became "easier". And I've pulled older women before. They're easier to game than the young ones. Not "easy" as in there's no work/game involved.
If they're easier to game than the older ones, then how come it's been my experience that older women have been EQUALLY just as much of a challenge to snag like the young ones?

And there have been 2 older babes in the past when I was 24(AFC days) that didn't wanna hit the bedroom with me. One was 36(coincidence with all these 36 yr olds we're all having, lol) and the other 43 or something.

With the 36 yr old, I had been hanging out with her for about a 3 weeks, and never got any from her. When I tried to take off her shirt after like the 3rd week of hanging out with her, she refused my advances.

With the 43 yr old, I was told by her friend that she had NO sexual interest in me.

So, what do ya have to say to that? If they were "easier", they would've let me tap it. And all the other older babes that I actually did tap, wouldn't have been just as much of a challenge as the young ones I've boned. So, you or anybody else, refute that.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, and I remember another older babe that wouldn't let me tap her. I was 24 at the time(AFC days). She was 38. All we did was dry-hump. Again, you or anybody wanna refute that?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My hardest lay yet was from a 43 yr old woman in 2003. Worse than any woman in her 20's I've ever nailed. Man was she tough. I almost swore I wouldn't get ANYTHING from her. I had to f*ckin' sweat to nail her. Anything anyone wants to say about that?

And my EASIEST lay came from a 19 yr old(or 20, I forget) in April of 2007.

vbjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK got it, will fade away like you guys have suggested.
Thanks again.

vbjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that if its an older woman without kids, then yeah its easier to pull, but the ones that have been divorced and have kids are more difficult to pull cause they just make these high walls from blocking people in, and protect what they currently have, like their kids.

Or it could just be an excuse, but putting myself in someones shoes like the woman I just described above, then I would probably do that. (in a chicks mind of course).

Will follow your advices guys and see how it goes, if for some reason she tries to contact me and wants to start seeing me in a different way, then I will post it here and let you know what I did.

vbjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Edger I like what you have gone through.

I think this woman finds an interest in me, cause I am fun to be with, we laugh all the time, can speak for ages, etc...

I know some older women out there are more adventurous and would sleep with younger men as a fling.
Other women are just into deep relationships and just wanna find a partner.

Now in society having a couple where the woman is older and the man is younger is not seen correct, while the opposite is acceptable.
For the main reason that older man are more mature than women, are financially stable, can provide a better life in other words, a younger man cant provide as much as older men I think.

Maybe I am wrong though.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many women at the age of 35/36 have the ability to be more attractive then men at that age. It's funny the misconception about that here, but everyone is so hung up on status and provider theory, and genetic scientific reasons for bullsh!t.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Many women at the age of 35/36 have the ability to be more attractive then men at that age.
Keep believing that, iqqi.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger, don't take this the wrong way, but the common denominator in all your experiences with trying to land older women - is you. So, maybe it's something about you?

Look, there's some guy in my town I've seen him out on two occasions. Let's call him Mr. Hottie. This guy is, I'm not sure exactly but somewhere in his 20's. He's got the Brad Pitt bad boy look: unshaven, messed short hair, big frickin' sh!t grin plastered on his face, sleeved, obviously works out, wears grungy clothes, he's the center of his own universe out to have a good time, stopping here and there when he's out to party like he's on his own mission. He ALWAYS has in tow a crew of several women, mostly older, some very hot, some not, and I do mean in tow because it's like he's the comet and they're the trailing tail to whatever he does wherever he goes, they just surround themselves around him and follow him, he waits for no one. He just goes! They all want a piece of him and he just flits around them being more into himself and having a great time. He's doing it right!

The women LOVE that they get any three seconds worth of attention from Mr. Hottie. They orbit around him, they just want to be with him. I overhear "Isn't he CUTE?" they grab his face, they wanna dance with him. And he still doesn't hardly acknowledge them, keeps smiling and moving. I saw him dancing with a fugly older women holding her real close and she was eating it up, while the really hot cougar in his entourage (and man this woman was gorgeous) is left to chit chat with her other cougar friend.

So, with that in mind, I'd suggest that the older woman IS going to be easier to game than the younger one, because the older one has the 20-something babes as competition for the cute, hot, fun stud. Even if the older woman is hot herself, why would a 25 y.o. boy toy want her if he can have his pick of younger babes of which there is an abundance to pick from? In fact, the older hot woman is fending off balding fat ugly clueless 40 y.o. plus guys and feels that calendar page turning, turning, and the younger, hard bodies she desires creeping further away from her grasp with every year. It's like a drowning person striving for that lifesaver.

So Mr. Hottie, rather than compete for the younger babes who see guys as being in abundance, entices and goes after the easier prey, and what's more, even makes them compete among their own friends for his attention.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
So, with that in mind, I'd suggest that the older woman IS going to be easier to game than the younger one, because the older one has the 20-something babes as competition for the cute, hot, fun stud. Even if the older woman is hot herself, why would a 25 y.o. boy toy want her if he can have his pick of younger babes of which there is an abundance to pick from? In fact, the older hot woman is fending off balding fat ugly clueless 40 y.o. plus guys and feels that calendar page turning, turning, and the younger, hard bodies she desires creeping further away from her grasp with every year. It's like a drowning person striving for that lifesaver.
There are a lot of things that an older woman has to offer that a 20 something does not, this goes both ways for men and women. Who is to say what a man is attracted to? It is different for everyone. And heaven forbid a man falls for an individual, and not an age.

As far as all older women "drowning in time"... sometimes people are really talking about themselves and their own fears when they say things that aren't necessarily true for everyone all the time.

I see older women when I go out, and not many of them look like they are drowning!

jonnnb

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that on the whole, older women arent easier to get into bed, infact theyre harder

-They dont realise that after 40, men start dying off rapidly. So there are alot more women than men in that age group and above.So they still see themselves as "the precious sought-after prize"

-"Theres no fool like an old fool"is in the back of their mind, who wants to look like "an old fool".

-Theyve been around the block a few times, theyre experienced. Reinforced walls around their hearts, after being bashed by life. They can see the dating dance more clearly than the average woman in her early 20s. So only the most skilled DJ's can hide their intentions

Older women arent easier to get into bed than women under 35/40, theyre harder

Last edited:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Many women at the age of 35/36 have the ability to be more attractive then men at that age.

Their wrinkled faces alone screw them over.

I'm thinking of the mid 30s guy's wives on my softball team. A few of them were obviously attractive a decade ago. Still have their bodies somewhat... But their faces... what's going to prevent that deterioration? Cakes of makeup? Yea that doesn't cut it in the morning.

It's the skin damage that gets me. Too much time in the sun. Girls these days routinely sunburn and they don't care in their quest to be darkened. I just spent a weekend at the beach with a girl and argued with her to put on some freakin lotion higher than spf 2. And she's irish.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This seems backwards to me.

They dont realise that after 40, men start dying off rapidly. So there are alot more women than men in that age group and above.So they still see themselves as "the precious sought-after prize"
"Rapidly"? I wouldn't say "rapidly" but as the decades go on, there are less men then women. But that makes good men the rare prize, not the women. The women realize the pickings are getting slimmer.

A few paragraphs down I'll explain what I mean by "good men".

They can see the dating dance more clearly than the average woman in her early 20s. So only the most skilled DJ's can hide their intentions
It doesn't take a whole lot of life experience to figure out that if a guy goes up to a woman to initiate a conversation, that it has something to do with the human urge to merge.

The reason they're not falling into your bed isn't because it's more difficult to bed them. Oh, they want sex! We all want sex! It's a basic human drive. No, what it is is that, there are some that will bed you. There are many who will be amused by you and like the attention and fun, but they're not going to get involved sexually for several different reasons.

I see older women when I go out, and not many of them look like they are drowning!
The way they flock themselves around the hot young stud sure does resemble people lost at sea grabbing onto a lifeboat, though!

As far as all older women "drowning in time"... sometimes people are really talking about themselves and their own fears when they say things that aren't necessarily true for everyone all the time.
Oh, you're trying to take a stab at me! Okay! "Ouch! You hurt me. Waaaah."

Maybe you're under some stereotypical impression that I'm a middle aged fart, all gray and disheveled and with a big gut, a comb over, wearing shorts with black socks and shoes, with my pants cinched high up on my waist.

Sorry to break your heart but I'm just nothing like that. Not even close.

As a matter of fact, that lends itself into why I think I know about older women better than you do. I actually date some of them. The better looking, better kept older women bemoan and lament the fact that men, generally, as they age, get big bellied, bald and lazy and that they're not fun to be with. They want "good men". However, many of them aren't into being cougars because guys in their 20's and 30's are immature to them and they've had enough of that. BTW, that's why it's evident that when an older woman flits around some 20-something (like a drowning person to a lifeboat) that it's about the hard body and youthfulness and fun of the boy toy and getting some of his attention to boost her ego and not because he offers to be anything more than that. But I digress...

...So these older good-looking, fit women, who don't want the younger immature guy, are very attracted to men like ME, because I have maturity, experience, wisdom AND I have the body, looks and vigor.

There are a lot of things that an older woman has to offer that a 20 something does not
Boy, do I agree with that! These twenty-something girls really don't have much to offer at all, you're absolutely right about that! Thanks for the first hand account!

jonnnb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
This seems backwards to me.

"Rapidly"? I wouldn't say "rapidly" but as the decades go on, there are less men then women. But that makes good men the rare prize, not the women. The women realize the pickings are getting slimmer.
Im not sure that they do know that "pickings are getting slimmer", only that the pickings are slim and present at a constant regardless of age.
The women, all women know, that once people starting marrying around 30, that single good men are rare to find. What they dont know, is that there is another factor reducing the number of good men. That after 40, men start dying off after faster than women.

The reason they're not falling into your bed isn't because it's more difficult to bed them.
Why are you imagining what is going on my bedroom lol, and what an interesting and colourful imagination you possess.

However, at 29 I almost married a woman 20yrs older than I was. My last partner was a 50yo woman.
It's interesting actually, I was never attracted to women in their 20s until now. Im no longer "the young generation" and they look physically different to me. Now the tight taut flesh of a mid20s woman is as appealing to my eye, as the womanly curves and the character on the face of a woman over 45. I do love letting my eye slowly roam over both groups now :)

However, many of them aren't into being cougars because guys in their 20's and 30's are immature to them and they've had enough of that.
<snip>
...So these older good-looking, fit women, who don't want the younger immature guy, are very attracted to men like ME, because I have maturity, experience, wisdom AND I have the body, looks and vigor.
I agree with your points there

Last edited:

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
edger, don't take this the wrong way, but the common denominator in all your experiences with trying to land older women - is you. So, maybe it's something about you?
The only way I could see it as having been me, was because back then I had a lot of AFC traits. That's the only reason I can think of why I had trouble nailing all those older women. BUT, I've also found out too that even after loosing my AFC traits and becoming a better player, it's still been tough pulling older chix. Just as tough as pulling any young chick in her 20's. And I've posted about that before in other threads. 2 yrs ago when I had a MySpace account, I emailed a good amount of MILFS, and either got no replies back, or they played games(attention wh*red). It never got to the point of even a phone call or hangout. And I can assure you, I can swear up and down on it(that I should suffer for the rest of my life with pulling tail if I'm wrong), that my game was pretty damn good with these older babes.

Like I've said in other posts, I don't think it's meant to be that I pull much tail(older babes as well as young) in my life. My looks are there without a doubt and my game is tight. There's no reason why a guy like me should be having a hard time. It's freakishly bizzare. Either I'm cursed or it's just not meant to be for me. I don't know.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
There's no reason why a guy like me should be having a hard time. It's freakishly bizzare. Either I'm cursed or it's just not meant to be for me. I don't know.
Perhaps it is something to do with the LedZepplin CDs that you play at 150 decibels when you are driving them to those Metal concerts.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Many women at the age of 35/36 have the ability to be more attractive then men at that age. It's funny the misconception about that here, but everyone is so hung up on status and provider theory, and genetic scientific reasons for bullsh!t.
Here's a STAR for you. That's only for when you make sense though. Good post, that's what I've been saying, as you know.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Perhaps it is something to do with the LedZepplin CDs that you play at 150 decibels when you are driving them to those Metal concerts.
Perhaps. :rockon: :crazy: