stuck and cant get to next level with her!

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
iqqi said:
I see older women when I go out, and not many of them look like they are drowning!
Exactly. I don't know why a lot of dudes around here can't see that though. Many older women are lookin' miighteeee fiiine.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
iqqi said:
Who is to say what a man is attracted to? It is different for everyone.
Thank you. Too many guys here think since you're a guy, you must only by nature be more attracted to young mid-20's women. I think both are equally attractive, but there's still a slight more touch of sex appeal an older woman in her 40's has over a young woman in her early/mid-twenties.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Their wrinkled faces alone screw them over.

I'm thinking of the mid 30s guy's wives on my softball team. A few of them were obviously attractive a decade ago. Still have their bodies somewhat... But their faces... what's going to prevent that deterioration? Cakes of makeup? Yea that doesn't cut it in the morning.

It's the skin damage that gets me. Too much time in the sun. Girls these days routinely sunburn and they don't care in their quest to be darkened. I just spent a weekend at the beach with a girl and argued with her to put on some freakin lotion higher than spf 2. And she's irish.
LMAO. Most women in their 30's aren't wrinkled at all. They might have some laugh lines, but so do many 20 year olds.

Nelford

Don Juan
Reaction score
vbjr said:
We have known each other for 3 months, we are in contact on a daily basis, she lives quite far away from me (2 hours), we have met in person 3 times, probably fourth next weekend.

I have tried so hard to escalate it from day one, thats more than likely what happened, i tried very hard, everything was going smoothly though.

Till the day she explained all the different issues she has with me, such as age diff and so on.

She knows I want a relationship with her, she knows how I feel about her, not sure whether she is trying to change her feelings or not as well, but I am unsure right now.

Yeah it does sound like I am obsessed with her, gosh this has never happened, i feel so weak right now.

Thanks for your advice NEWMAN :)
Dude you got to make a move and forget about the age difference and all that other stuff. After a week of talking to a woman, I turn into the hunter and attack. I let them know that I am attracted to her and being her friend is out. If you don't do this you will become her little brother and listen to all her failed dates.