Strategy to win my gf back.

jxc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think it will work?

My girlfriend broke up with me over the phone on fathers day because of my insecurity. (Jealousy towards another guy she liked..) Although she never told me this directly, I pretty much figured it out myself. My mistake yes, I know. I have learned my lesson and I am paying deeply for it.

Anyway.. I was expecting the break up for awhile so I came up with this plan.

Basically when she breaks up with me try act like you don't care, and maybe even exhibit some sort of happy mood. So that is exactly what I did. The convo went like this.

*Phone rings*
Her: Hello?
Me: Hey, I can't talk right now.
Her: Wait, I just want to tell you something.
Me: Okay.
Her: I don't think that is working out between us.
Me: Okay, that's cool.
Her: Are you sure?
Me: Yeah. Well, I have to go. Talk to you later.
*hang up*

Mind you I said this in a completely normal tone, maybe even a bit more than normal. Like I kind of wanted it.

Basically my strategy was to act like I don't care to get her curiosity going. It takes a lot of her control. It's going to make her think, hmmm.. why isnt he all sad and depressed right now? Basically, why am I not being her little *****. Ahaha. It's kind of like reversing the situation.. she may even start to wonder what SHE did wrong to make me not to care you know?

I even though in the "talk to you later" because I still want the options of friends available, which I'm hoping I can turn into friends with benefits later. Maybe.

But yeah.. it's been day 2 now.. what do you. I think after about 4 days and she doesn't call me, then I guess my plan failed.. I think she might though.. I honestly think her curiousity might get the better of her.

What do you think my chances of this working are? Would you had done the same thing?

Peace.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jxc said:
Basically, why am I not being her little *****. Ahaha. It's kind of like reversing the situation.. she may even start to wonder what SHE did wrong to make me not to care you know?
Sorry to be harsh, but you ARE her lil' b1tch. You made out you arn't, but you've got all these little plans and contingency plans in place in order to "win" her back. These seem like the actions of a guy that isn't bothered?
If you really didn't care, you'd go out, find some new women and fvck them, instead of sitting by the phone making "plans".
There's gonna be a hella lotta guys after her now she's free, she's a girl, and therefore, she likes one, you're out the picture.
Girl dumps me, thats it. No more contact, it's her loss AND she dis-respected me. I'm not going to be the **** that takes her back.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good first reaction, for the wrong reasons.

That's it, your done, keep up the unphazed attitude if you want but you + her will never be again.

jxc

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you say it's good that I acted like it didn't bother me?

But.. you just don't think it will win her back so I should just go find a new chick?

Yeah, you don't need to give me a speach about that. I am already talking to another girl..

But what's wrong with trying to get with 2?

Oh well.. do you think there is a friends with benefits thing in the future maybe?
She was a really horny chick... and I ****ed it up.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bro you have oneitis.

obviously she broke up with you to get with someone else...even if her curiousity does increase when she and some other guy are fvcking youll be long gone out of her thoughts.

WescottII put it down reall well. Look at yourself, your makin strategic plans to win her back.

i know its hard breaking with a girl....most of us have been there and felt it. Just move on and meet new ppl and learn new things. Life aint over just because she said We're Over. Fvck what she thinks.

Live your life bro and best of luck!

jxc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys.

I just have a question.. just one of those make me feel better kind of ones.. ahaha.

Cause I ****ed up **** with my last two girlfriends. I know I could of easily had sex with both, but I messed it up. I'm not a virgin.. but I haven't had sex in awhile.. so girls breaking up with me before it happens is kind of depressing.. anyway

how many people have done this?
i mean like.. how many girls did you have to go through/practice/learn the hardway from experience before you finally GOT IT

i have learned a lot through my past break ups.. im pretty sure i could make a decent one now...

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just start on some other girls. She will notice and run right back.

Do not obsess over this **** though or it won't work, she'll be able to tell your doing it for her.

You have to actually want to be happy and get other girls. When she notices that feeling from you, she will run back so you so fast.

jxc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, that wont happen until school starts up.

I am hoping once school starts around I will be a pretty decent DJ.

And the girl I am working on now.. she is like a HB9.

My ex is just like a 7 or something =\

i mean she wasn't ugly, she was cute. but this other girl is really hott

so that is my current "project"

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I came to this site for the same exact reason. A girl I was in love with didn't want me anymore and I ended up taking the advice and sticking with it. I was told NOT to call her anymore and move on. That's all you can do.

Right now it's time to work on yourself. It's not gonna be easy but it's worth it. As you work on yourself and develop yourself into the man you need to be you'll start finding girls that are much better than your girlfriend ever was.

If nothing else be very glad that you found this forum. If you stay true to yourself and your improvement you'll be looking at this same exact thread several months down the road and chuckling to yourself.

Every now and then I'll check back you my first thread on this forum when I need a reminder why I came here in the first place.

Good luck and trust me, life gets MUCH better from here. Expect some pain in the next few weeks or even months but you'll become better by moving on.

WesCottII said:
Sorry to be harsh, but you ARE her lil' b1tch. You made out you arn't, but you've got all these little plans and contingency plans in place in order to "win" her back. These seem like the actions of a guy that isn't bothered?
If you really didn't care, you'd go out, find some new women and fvck them, instead of sitting by the phone making "plans".
There's gonna be a hella lotta guys after her now she's free, she's a girl, and therefore, she likes one, you're out the picture.
Girl dumps me, thats it. No more contact, it's her loss AND she dis-respected me. I'm not going to be the **** that takes her back.

I agree with this 100%

DJ_Trainee_10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres a new plan... fool proof as most would agree... FIND A NEW GIRLFRIEND

Edit: Don't do this in the plan to win her back... just find someone new... if she (the girl who left) comes back to you then good, work with it.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 days is nothing. Give it a month and see what happends. You shouldn't be trying to win you back, she should be trying to win you back. Remember, you're the prize

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldnt get a new girlfriend until you are comfortable being absolutely alone. Do this please, if you can only follow one tip here its that.

Learn to be happy without having to depend on other people and everything will fall into place, you will be independant, youll never be jealous again, youll find your talents because you will search inside yourself more.

Just be happy alone, then go back to the others.

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just saw this episode of friends in series one where chandler's madly in love with this girl and he just sits with the phone the entire day staring at it waiting for her to call chandler back instead of just calling her back to not look desperate and stuff... some funny **** which just came to mind when I read this post since you look like chandler desperate to get this girl but this girl ain't callin' and you want her too

dankane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop viewing girls like they are your project. You should be their project. They should be sitting around all day thinking about how they can get you. And you should make a girl try for a good ammount of time before you let her have you. Then she will value what she worked for.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to know how to get your gf back. Here's a little recent story

My girl broke up with me 2 weeks after we started dating. She called about a week later or so, we had a good phone conversation, I ended it on a high note. Didn't really talk to her much, just a few short conversations on AIM, nothing serious. Never made a big deal about her breaking up with me, never made a big deal about anything we ever did. Still kept talking to her as I did before we dated. Saturday, she IMs me, we talk for a while on AIM, she offers to come see me at work. I tell her what time would best work, she shows up. We talk, joke around, flirt and stuff. She calls me an hour ago and tells me she broke up with her boyfriend. We talk for a little bit, and she offers to take me out tonight. Thats the game boys.

Summary? I didn't change a damn thing that I did in the first place. I never asked for her back, never told her I still liked her. I kept doing the same thing. It works boys.