Stop the cold approaching, please

Snowman23

Banned
Reaction score
You guys need to get a bigger social circle. Going up to random girls and trying to get their number is just creepy. That's the reason most guys here can't get girls, because they don't have a very many friends; otherwise they wouldn't be cold approaching in the first place. How many girls do you know that are dating guys they met from a random encounter on the street or bookstore? I mean c'mon.

It's not really looks that are holding guys back here, it's the lack of female friends. Women date guys through work and school. The problem is, you guys aren't friends with those women.

Etch

Reaction score
Whoa bud cold approaching is a method of expanding your social circle. Anyway I close, date, engage in serious relationships with many of my cold approaches. I have a large group of female friends and pivot many of them on a regular basis but I have a good amount of fun with cold approaching more possibilities exist with random interaction than with social circle pickup. It seems that social circle game is playing with a safety net that does nothing... I mean seriously why risk social status within your circle when you can play with and hone your skillset on real randoms.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like sum1 in here is afraid or sick of cold approaching lmao. More fo me den

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude if nothing else cold approaching is a reminder that you are a living f*cking being. it gets your heart rate up, it takes stones to do, it's one of those things in life that reminds you you're alive.

I don't care how many approaches you do in your lifetime, the bottom line is that cold approaching takes balls. If you're anti my only conclusion can be that you're a hater or have no balls or both.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snowman23 said:
1.That's the reason most guys here can't get girls, because they don't have a very many friends; otherwise they wouldn't be cold approaching in the first place.

2.How many girls do you know that are dating guys they met from a random encounter on the street or bookstore? I mean c'mon.
1. You're wrong . I have a lot of friends . I have a big social circle . Most of people know me . But i still do cold approaches . They are something that get us out of comfort zone . I approach to get some progress . Im trying to be that guy that gets any hot girl that walks in the street .

2. A lot of them . Two days ago , i got one girlfriend and 5 e-mails , girls that im gaming . Now i just need to get in date with them . Attraction is created .All from cold approach . Also , one of my wings , is in love with a girl that he approached on street , and , now , she's probably sucking his d1ck.

Cold approach is great way of meeting people , having some fun , growing some balls (as Jaxon said ) and pushing yourself out of comfort zone.

robstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're cool as man.. Thanks for your awesome opinion. This website is forever changed now.

darkme_legendary

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys need to get a bigger social circle.
Anyone need this.

Going up to random girls and trying to get their number is just creepy.
They are not random, they are beautiful girls. We don't go to get their number..I go to find out how she really is...I go for what I want.

That's the reason most guys here can't get girls, because they don't have a very many friends; otherwise they wouldn't be cold approaching in the first place.
If you have 100 friends rather than 10, it doesn't mean that you are better at getting girls.

How many girls do you know that are dating guys they met from a random encounter on the street or bookstore? I mean c'mon.
It's more due to a choice rather than to something random. You see a girl that you find attractive and you go for her regardless of any random thoughts that may hit you.
By the way...A LOT OF GIRLS. They quickly jump for the opportunity if they see a guy and they are attracted to him.

It's not really looks that are holding guys back here, it's the lack of female friends.
I think that you refer to the lack of female energy..not strictly to the lack of female friends. Of course, looks not matter at all. The thing that is holding guys back is all in their head.

Women date guys through work and school.
This seems to be the truth because most of the guys don't go for what they want. Girls, don't have any choice rather than to get what they can.
It doesn't mean that if 99% of the population is doing one thing or it's believing the same thing...that believe must be the truth because it is believed by a lot of people. Think about Galileo or Copernicus...

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snowman23 said:
You guys need to get a bigger social circle. Going up to random girls and trying to get their number is just creepy. That's the reason most guys here can't get girls, because they don't have a very many friends; otherwise they wouldn't be cold approaching in the first place. How many girls do you know that are dating guys they met from a random encounter on the street or bookstore? I mean c'mon.

It's not really looks that are holding guys back here, it's the lack of female friends. Women date guys through work and school. The problem is, you guys aren't friends with those women.
This is very true. If you are out and about with friends, and meet other girls who are out and about with friends, you meet in a casual atmosphere. I think the first few times you hang out with a girl should be in groups, then she gets to see who you really are, how fun you can be, and will agree to a date with you.

Honestly, I could go to starbucks and see many single girls but cold approaching them isn't my style. However, I could be hanging out at the beach with friends at night, and meet other groups of people and get some phone numbers.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
n00bPimp said:
Wow so thats what my problem is, not enough female friends. BUT OF COURSE!!
Trully awakening.
Honestly, don't have female friends. Guy friends want to bang their female friends. And if you become their friend, you wont become their sex partner.

However, have lots of friends from different social circles. Maybe some females as acquaintances, or better yet, booty-calls.

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How the hell do you expand your social circle without introducing yourself to someone for the first time (i.e., cold approach)?

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guywhoneedshelp said:
Honestly, don't have female friends. Guy friends want to bang their female friends. And if you become their friend, you wont become their sex partner.

However, have lots of friends from different social circles. Maybe some females as acquaintances, or better yet, booty-calls.
I was being sarcastic. This whole thread is a big joke.
The main purpose of cold approaching, besides getting girls, is get you some bigger BALLS, and to make you more outgoing and a better DJ. It improves your skills a lot. Most importantly, gets you bigger BALLS.
You will never have enough female acquaintances to practice all this stuff with.
To the OP, do me a favor man if you dont like cold approaching then go on dates with your friends and STFU.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
n00bPimp said:
I was being sarcastic. This whole thread is a big joke.
The main purpose of cold approaching, besides getting girls, is get you some bigger BALLS, and to make you more outgoing and a better DJ. It improves your skills a lot. Most importantly, gets you bigger BALLS.
You will never have enough female acquaintances to practice all this stuff with.
To the OP, do me a favor man if you dont like cold approaching then go on dates with your friends and STFU.
:up:

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP is exactly right. You guys come on here talking about how many pick ups you get off of cold approaches BS. It's a stupid waste of time. There's no rapport, women are often caught off guard and not responsive to some random **** talking to them. These days it's dangerous for women to just start talking to random guys. Have you idiots been watching the news lately?

I would venture to guess that the success rate of cold approaches is way less than 10 percent. You can talk all the shyt you want, but you can't prove crap.

The better way to do it, is give them your business card, and tell them if they want to call you, please do. Now I know I'll hear all the azzholes say YOU'RE BEING PASSIVE, LEAVING IT IN HER HANDS TO CALL YOU, IT'S A BIG NO NO..STFU.....I've tried this method, and have about a 15 percent rate of women returning the calls. Before anyone talks about how low that percentage is, fess up about your success rate with cold approaches and getting a number.

And to the other idiots who say that cold approaching builds your confidence and gives you balls? HOW?????????? You build confidence by being rejected 99 percent of the time? You have balls because you can walk up to random women and ask them out? Sounds more to me like you need a full time job. You get women by networking with your friends, online dating sites, work, etc....at least with online dating, you get a chance to build some rapport with the chick. Cold approaching is just ****ing stupid.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see whats wrong with cold approaches. Sure, they may not be as; as successful as meeting girls other ways. But, if you ain't in school or know girls in your social circle. How else are you going to meet them?

You could go in to star bucks and find a girl by herself. Sit down and start talking to her then, get a number. You will only come off as creepy if you act like it.

Texas Tornado

Banned
Reaction score
justiceseeker said:
The OP is exactly right. You guys come on here talking about how many pick ups you get off of cold approaches BS. It's a stupid waste of time. There's no rapport, women are often caught off guard and not responsive to some random **** talking to them. These days it's dangerous for women to just start talking to random guys. Have you idiots been watching the news lately?

I would venture to guess that the success rate of cold approaches is way less than 10 percent. You can talk all the shyt you want, but you can't prove crap.

The better way to do it, is give them your business card, and tell them if they want to call you, please do. Now I know I'll hear all the azzholes say YOU'RE BEING PASSIVE, LEAVING IT IN HER HANDS TO CALL YOU, IT'S A BIG NO NO..STFU.....I've tried this method, and have about a 15 percent rate of women returning the calls. Before anyone talks about how low that percentage is, fess up about your success rate with cold approaches and getting a number.

And to the other idiots who say that cold approaching builds your confidence and gives you balls? HOW?????????? You build confidence by being rejected 99 percent of the time? You have balls because you can walk up to random women and ask them out? Sounds more to me like you need a full time job. You get women by networking with your friends, online dating sites, work, etc....at least with online dating, you get a chance to build some rapport with the chick. Cold approaching is just ****ing stupid.
why don't you go out and try it rather than sitting behind your computer and making all this "logical" theory that isn't even backed by real life experience? there's plenty of people having success off cold approaches. it's obvious that you're just a keyboard theorist.. i do not see the point of this thread.

Last edited:

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
Texas Tornado said:
why don't you go out and try it rather than sitting behind your computer and making all this garbage theory that isn't even backed by real life experience? there's plenty of people having success off cold approaches. it's obvious that you're just a keyboard theorist.. i do not see the point of this thread.
word to that

i happen to be dating this real fine chick. the love of my life. we're thinking about getting married actually, and i got her from

here is comes

*Gasp*

A COLD APPROACH!

Impossible! that's just creepy. i would have been much better off going after a girl i know personally, like my mom's friend or something

OP, learn to get some balls and take chances in life. you'll be glad you did.:cool: