Stop Being Timid!

Ajax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I have it now. Having girls to hang out with and then having sex with them as well. It's not all about sex, it's about intimacy too and having connection with them. Another benefit is that the girls go and talk about me with their girlfriends showing me off as a trophy which make more off them interested. I really don't have to do anything. Mayby I suck in bars and picking up in the street, but I don't mind.

ONS suck IMO because I have to use condoms which take away too much off the pleasure and they all sit way to tight on me. Also you can never have an advanced form off sex with them so it's pretty boring sex too.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you sound sorted so continue what you are doing
1 thing though if you are a trophy you are being trophied around to show around and she is showing you off therefore she is a player.
Your goal is to become the PRIZE rather.

Ajax

Don Juan
Reaction score
My goal is whatever I want it to be, I do not subscribe to the sosuave ideal or philosophy.

Ajax

Don Juan
Reaction score
People here are very good at telling others what they should do with their lives. IMHO whatever you are doing that make you feel good is something DJ, no matter what it is. If people want to **** around with everyone, fine by me, if they want to find the love off their life, well go for it. I can't stand when people think their way is the only way. The way I've chosen happen to fit me, but not everyone, I understand that. And if I come off as arrogant, I'm not intending to do so. Life is not as simple as some may think.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All I did was suggest another approach instead of the trophy thing become the prize.

Ajax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking about the starter off this thread, not about you. :)

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. Well you seem very confident, goodluck in your goals.

Ajax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don_Joffe
Okay. Well you seem very confident, goodluck in your goals.
Thank you, good luck yourself.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not a PIMP..even tho I could be...then again everyone on this forum on some level has that ability...wether they use it or not.

Im not trying to push my ideals onto anyone..Im just pointing out the best way to get the job done...I am telling you how much this works...

I believe the sosuave ideal is nearly perfect...but that is just me. Showing a girl that you can and will be the best guy to bend her over the couch will get her everytime...showing and telling are differnt things. I realize that we all want to be with someone smart, funny, intellectual and ATTRACTIVE..you can still get that girl and get her clothes off as fast as the ones who just want sex with you.

thats what im saying..the more she wants to get on her knees and suck ur ****..the better chance for you to get her heart as well...its true..the basic princibles of men and women are SEX and balance..left and right brains.

I wish everyone in here the best this yr!

as for my goals..just to keep my sex life good.and meet someone I can share this life with :) but if that doesnt happen...some good ole hot sex will do!

im only 22.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
Im not a PIMP..even tho I could be...then again everyone on this forum on some level has that ability...wether they use it or not.

Im not trying to push my ideals onto anyone..Im just pointing out the best way to get the job done...I am telling you how much this works...

I believe the sosuave ideal is nearly perfect...but that is just me. Showing a girl that you can and will be the best guy to bend her over the couch will get her everytime...showing and telling are differnt things. I realize that we all want to be with someone smart, funny, intellectual and ATTRACTIVE..you can still get that girl and get her clothes off as fast as the ones who just want sex with you.

thats what im saying..the more she wants to get on her knees and suck ur ****..the better chance for you to get her heart as well...its true..the basic princibles of men and women are SEX and balance..left and right brains.

I wish everyone in here the best this yr!

as for my goals..just to keep my sex life good.and meet someone I can share this life with :) but if that doesnt happen...some good ole hot sex will do!

im only 22.
this whole thing holds only a little bit of weight on me, because my last serious relationship which ended because of distance needless to say

my last serious relationship which was seriously one of the best ones i've had sexually she wanted me in every possible way in fact she even said.. your like the ONLY guy i've ever WANTED to give head to.

with that said i can see your point about the whole sexual side of things but i still don't belive in just scoreing with every girl i find attractive.

Ajax

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy to get the impression that your way is the only way to go because everyone who disagree is a hater and an AFC. You can't give rules and say this you have to do or everything is ****ed. It all depends on the situation, when people make the transition from Rule-DJ to Situation-DJ, they understand to live without the rules and feel the situation instead.

I wonder how many DJs who have successful relationships because most off us is way to demanding and cold. So, don't go blindly after the rules.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I probably over- compensate on the physical side of things because I had a bad case of One-I-Tis in 2004...thats something I cant allow to happen again. I also realize the older the women im talking too the less emphasis on sex they care to hear. I suppose its all subjective....no way is the best way..probably varys from person to person.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's right

Originally posted by Royal Elite
I can feel your frustation. That is why my favorite two comments are "Man-UP" and "Grab your balls and move".

Timid is not attractive, never have and never will be.

When you make a pass at a chick, even if she rejects it, you have set a precendence. You have established that you are not in this to be a friend but a lover. That is why you must always make a pass early to establish your intent.

Most fellows dont grasp this, but here's a universal truth-Women do believe in and try to get Male "friends". So no she doesn't assume that you are only in it for lover status, because women can have and do have in their minds male "friends".

Do Something!!!!!

I agree with him, but I think that there's nothing wrong with being a girl's friend-just as long she doesn't use you for an emotional tampon and ***** to you about her boyfreind everyday.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Royal Elite
Sounds good on paper pimpen but lets talk about reality. The guy who scores the most is the guy who goes in. I have gotten 100% more girls doing something over doing nothing. All that caution crap is for simps who dont realize that no one knows or even cares what is going on in your head but you.

A chick dont care if you waited 10 seconds or 1 second. She dont care if you are trying to put on a air of mystery by being aloof. When the world looks at you, all we say is look at this scared little coward.

"The bold is ALWAYS more successful then the hesitant"
On the money bro. So what if a couple of them are 'taken aback' by your boldness. This helps you weed out lukewarm interest.