Stop Being Timid!

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
are you a women?? any respectable guy??? what just because a single man with a stressful week would like to go out and get his socks blown he isnt respectable???

what world are you living in...this is why...a small majority of guys are ****ing and dating all the better looking women out there.
and that brings us back to square one. if all you want is a ho to come home to to bang and send her on her way. hey man more power to you i'd rather a girl that i just banged cook me some breakfeast and come back to bed for more banging.

its all about what you look for in a girl, and what you look for is sex. cool man more power to you, its not about being a chick cuz you want more than sex.

like i said to royal a ho is not hard to achive, i can goto a night club or bar and pick up some chick bang her and send her on her way. would i? nope, do i? nope will i? never..

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kiss on the first date most of the time, but sometimes I don't.

Saying you should ALWAYS kiss on the first date is a retarded rule in my opinion. When it comes to people, one rule does not fit all, and unless you don't mind striking out because of your own stupidity, the best thing to do is flexible.

Likewise, just because a girl doesn't want to kiss you on the first date doesn't mean she's a prude, or that she's not into you. It can mean that you're rushing it and are making her uncomfortable. Key word here is comfort. Once you make a girl comfortable, there's little that she wont do for you, but getting her to that state of mind can take time depending on the girl. Sometimes you need to relax, and be more patient.

Just like you have foreplay before sex, there is foreplay before the first kiss. You start a little kino, slowly escalate it, make her comfortable in your presence, and then kiss her. If you play your cards right and start little kino at the beginning, and slowly escalate it, she should be comfortable by the end of the date. If you jump straight to the kiss when she's not at that comfort level with you yet, she will feel awkward, and unprepared. And you will totally ruin the moment and make her feel uneasy around you.

Sometimes, even when the girl feels awkward and you've totally rushed it, she'll kiss you back, just so she doesn't make a big scene out of it. Once the date is over tho, all she'll remember was how awkward and uncomfortable it felt, and will prolly not agree to see you again. So if you have made out on the first date, thought it went well, and then are surprised when the girl flakes on you for the second date, this is probably why.

Other times, she may just refuse the kiss outright.

It all depends on the girl.

The important thing is comfort. If she is comfortable around you, and clearly shows signs of interest, then by all means feel free to kiss her, she's ready. But if she doesn't seem 100% into you, and you can tell she prolly wont see your kiss coming, then relax, take it slow, get her comfortable, put her in the mood, and then go for it.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well the thing is....

I can guarentee you..I can get the girls you classify as NON ho's to **** me just like the ones you call ho's.

:)

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well the thing is....

I can guarentee you..I can get the girls you classify as NON ho's to **** me just like the ones you call ho's.

:)
who said i wasn't banging the girls that i thought weren't ho's :p i like sex, but its not the single most important thing in the world to me

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
christz,

Sex being not the single most important thing in the world to you is the essence of a DJ. If every man realized this, women wouldn't be so "in control".

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finding the decent ones is hard - there are sooo many promiscuis chicz who think they're all that - any self-esteem or lack thereof is built on total BS - nothing intangible, but only for the physical aspects.

When a get a girl like this, you're getting a used car with alot of mileage - do you want this? I don't .. am one for an LTR with a decent girl.

If you all you want is to bang away, then you also risk STDs etc. Being a pimp or DJ isn't going to get you the right type of girl worth having - you'll eventually come to this conclusion.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree sex is not the single most important thing to me either...I realize there is much more to being with a women than sex..but SEX is what most guys miss on when they are on the first date..its not getting her in bed thats so important..its getting the thing between her legs wishing u would take it to bed..thats important

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by christz

like i said to royal a ho is not hard to achive, i can goto a night club or bar and pick up some chick bang her and send her on her way. would i? nope, do i? nope will i? never..
This is a cute post on paper but the more important then if you could and if you ever will, is "Have you ever done it?" How many times have you walked into a club and scooped and banged a 10 the same night. People will always say they wont do and dont want to do things they cant do anyway.

In the imortal words of Jay-z
We dont believe you you need more people

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only guys in here who cant do it...will say its not as great as it is! :)

I was like that..then I finally reached this power...and I realize now..the difference between an alpha male, beta males, and the rest.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although sex is part of the whole mating ritual that us humans put ourselves through, it shouldn't be a mans reason to live.

I mean, if you're out on a date to get laid, you should just learn how to dance and go to a club - plenty of hotties who want the dik there, with a lot less effort on your part.

If you are out on a date with a girl that you are somewhat interested in, talk to them and make sure that YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME. If there's no sex, there's no sex. But if you have a good time, thats the main thing. If you want to pursue a physical relationship, kiss her if she is displaying the buying signals.
Thats all there is to it.

DJs dont live for sex - we live for self improvement.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luveno
Although sex is part of the whole mating ritual that us humans put ourselves through, it shouldn't be a mans reason to live.

I mean, if you're out on a date to get laid, you should just learn how to dance and go to a club - plenty of hotties who want the dik there, with a lot less effort on your part.

If you are out on a date with a girl that you are somewhat interested in, talk to them and make sure that YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME. If there's no sex, there's no sex. But if you have a good time, thats the main thing. If you want to pursue a physical relationship, kiss her if she is displaying the buying signals.
Thats all there is to it.

DJs dont live for sex - we live for self improvement.
You see this makes sense-its yin and yang-balence.

But what pisses me off and when cats come here and because they cant easily get sex they pretend like sex is not a factor at all. If you say its not ALL there is that is understandable, but for a MAN to say it is not really important at all-that's pure feminist, raised by your mother or soft father bs.

That is the mind frame of a soon to be or already domesticated male.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats what Im saying Luveno...exactly what im saying...

Im not saying get laid..no no no! if you dont kiss her..and she wants it..ur probably really screwed..as they said in HITCH..we have a few seconds of chance. which is true.

if she doenst want u to kiss her..then whatver u did the few hours u were with her...wasnt good.

the point is..is to plant the seed..if she isnt thinking of you bending her over and giving it to her after the date or the next day..you failed :)

or she is very conservative and religious!

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
thats what Im saying Luveno...exactly what im saying...

Im not saying get laid..no no no! if you dont kiss her..and she wants it..ur probably really screwed..as they said in HITCH..we have a few seconds of chance. which is true.

if she doenst want u to kiss her..then whatver u did the few hours u were with her...wasnt good.

the point is..is to plant the seed..if she isnt thinking of you bending her over and giving it to her after the date or the next day..you failed :)

or she is very conservative and religious!
Nail in the coffin.

Couldnt have said it myself, your job isnt to necassarily hit the first night, but you job is to plant that seed that you want too.

Going the friend route as most afc's go rarely if ever works. And when it does the time put in is not worth the return.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been readng threw these posts..and I see so much timid ****..first off...you KISS HER THE FIRST DATE...always..and if she doenst want you to..she is either prude as ****...or not interested.

stop treating this with soft hands...your a ****ing man who wants the *****...yes I know you want to be a good guy and show that u want more..but the bottom line is a big part of you wants the *****.

everywomen I met..I talk about or bring up sexual references, jokes, to the point of where they ask or say..oh thats all u want huh? well guess what??? that means im getting laid !

Dont be so timid....start pimping like you cant be stopped..show her you cant be stopped....show urself you cant be stopped..and then you wont be stopped.

and as for all the haters...(AFC's) please dont reply to my post with jealous and bull****..Im getting sick of it..I can see where some of the previous DJ's who have come here leave because of your bull**** comments....I am trying to motivate and inspire these men who arent where I am yet to achieve higher then the limiting standerds they still posses!

good hunting this weekend fellows!
AMEN!! Finally, someone sums it up! Prudes are a waste of time and nerves, as are uninterested bimbos who don't know what they're missing. Good post.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your a little confused bro, not every guy in here wants to have sex with every girl they meet, that might be one of their objectives but i garuntee you a relationship with said girl, would be higher on the list
Exactly.

How am i "unmanly" because I don't want to fucc a b1tch when I first meet her? That is incredibly fukking stupid. Life isnt all about fukking to some people.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you want

If you want her as a friend, treat her as a freind.

If you want her as a lover, treat her as a lover.

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my favourite quotes, "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take". I admit i rarely live by that because of fear, but learn from others and don't not take those shots.

If you want someone, go for it. If you want something, go for it. Sitting back and being scared about picking up women will guarantee you loss. WHen you adopt this way of thinking in general, you'll grow out of being timid with women without having to try as hard to specifically do that.

Just my $0.02

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Royal Elite
This is a cute post on paper but the more important then if you could and if you ever will, is "Have you ever done it?" How many times have you walked into a club and scooped and banged a 10 the same night. People will always say they wont do and dont want to do things they cant do anyway.

In the imortal words of Jay-z
We dont believe you you need more people
i've done it all of three times and all of those girls turned out to be tiresome and boreing, sure they were hot. But on the phone they can't even stimulate me mentally, sure physically i wanna bang them i did with one, but after that its pointless and useless.

i'd rather apply my energy towards finding a good girl than some ho, that's why they got hookers if all you want is the tang all they want is the DiAck and a little cheese. i know a great city street in the Cleveland OH area i can referr you to

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
friv: you sound like you a pimp.
What your goals for the year(how many girls you want?)

Ajax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you overcompensate for something friv... get in your head that not everyone want the same thing as you.