still getting over her ex

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It'll work until she pulls the same bull5hit on you.

18 months ago, she got pregnant from him. Was she actually planning on staying with this guy? Did she have any intentions on giving her best shot at progressing through life with her family?

What a cvnt. She gets rid of him 9 months after having a baby.
how do you know the circumstances of their breakup?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girl im seein has a 9 month baby with her ex the ex is moving out of the house they share with her parents in 2 week. its been torture falling for her knowing she is fresh from a break up and having him still in the house.
we have agreed to give each other space till he has gone and she can get over him then she said she wants to be with me. is this a lost cause or can it work? i love her and adore her child.
please tell me this is a casual relationship and she's really hot.

as for baggage she had a baby not baggage
a baby is a time commitment and money sink, IE baggage

lol and there is now confirmation that 90 percent of the people on hear havnt got a clue. after her baby was born he did something terrible which i wont mention because it will just get trolled on. 18 months now she has been tryin to make it work for the sake of the baby too and up till what he did he wasnt interested in making it work. how is that making her a bad person? petty internet name calling from keyboard warriors
the only part of this I agree with is that 18 months is a really long time and people need to stop acting like she dumped him the day after she got pregnant or something lol.

aside from that, you know you think the people here have a clue because if they didn't you wouldn't want their opinion :p

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@sandcastlebuilder Your "fantasy" relationship with this single mom is gonna cause you nothing but trouble!!

I dated a single mom once myself and her "ex husband" was also a loser. But, she was still heart broken over him and once he rolled on the scene again, wanting her back. She said she was contemplating on trying to work things out with him again and I RAN FOR MY LIFE!

Sure, I liked her, we had fun together and the sex was great. But, I couldnt always have one on one dates with her unless there was a baby sitter. Couldnt have sex whenever we wanted with a child around. Plus alot of other things to consider.

Honestly, I think your just the re-bound guy cause she cant win her ex back...

More than several DJ's cannot be wrong. You have been warned!!!

RalphaWreck

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol and there is now confirmation that 90 percent of the people on hear havnt got a clue. after her baby was born he did something terrible which i wont mention because it will just get trolled on. 18 months now she has been tryin to make it work for the sake of the baby too and up till what he did he wasnt interested in making it work. how is that making her a bad person? petty internet name calling from keyboard warriors
If she was trying to make it work with him she wouldn't be talking to you. Move on son.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
BPD whiner wrote: "90 percent of us on hear"?

girl im seein has a 9 month baby with her ex the ex is moving out of the house they share with her parents in 2 week. its been torture falling for her knowing she is fresh from a break up and having him still in the house.
we have agreed to give each other space till he has gone and she can get over him then she said she wants to be with me. is this a lost cause or can it work? i love her and adore her child.
And by "we've agreed to give each other space" you mean you were served a restraining order by the County Sheriff's Deputy, in person, yesterday, and it was notorized by her parents?

For the love of God the forum has been taken over by a bunch of illiterate sissies who joined in 2017 (probably all the same person).

For those of you texting these comments from your Obamaphones: first punctuation, then procreation.

Glassguy

Reaction score
You are dating a woman with a 9 month old baby, still lives with her ex, BOTH of them live with her parents, you LOVE her and ADORE her child?

Yeah it can work. Ex moves out, you move in (same day of course), baby grows up calling you daddy and you have more kids and live happily ever after. Invite the ex over for movie night. You'll all eat popcorn and have a basket of laughs since he is already well acclimated with the fam.

1-800-96-JERRY.........its the Jerry Springer show. I think you'll get on air for sure.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, let's just give you the advice you want to hear...

You should tell her that you'll wait for her to get over her ex. Make sure that you don't sleep with any other women because that will be sure to upset her! If she returns to her ex, make sure you remind her that he's a very bad man. In fact, you should go out and buy her and her baby some nice things so you can prove your love to them, because as we all know, love conquers all.

Make sure you don't sleep with her within the first year of your new found love for each other. The last thing she needs is to have sex because there's a toddler to tend to, and she probably doesn't want to risk having another one just yet until she's sure.

You need to let her make all the decision in your life and in your future relationship. You need to keep her happy so you can prove that you're the perfect man for her, and you'll be able to show her how a lady should be treated!

Happy now?
Master of sarcasm. Love it!

Chicks that have kids with dudes after a break-up take a long time to get over an ex. You should be messing around with any single moms that are less than a couple of years after a break-up. They are an emotional mess, and a pain in the @ss to date. All you are is an emotional tampon for her to bleed all over... and when she feels bad... she will blame you. NO matter what you do, NOTHING will make her happy. You will try and try and as she becomes more miserable, you will try harder.... until she no longer has any respect for you.... then you will be dumped for a dude that will treat her like she believes she deserves to be treated.

cityboy989

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you fvck women, they'll love you.

If you love women, they'll fvck you.

Stop being such a soppy cvnt. Stop taking everything she says so serious. And don't raise nobody else's kids.
Its funny how people think you have to be an ahole to get a woman to love you, smh. No you just have to be her rock, not an emotional sappy kissass bich. A woman admires when your main focus in life is your career, not her. I've learned this the hard way. Being an alpha male is the perfect in-between of being a nice guy and a bad boy. Alpha males have the positive qualities from both, without the negative qualities from both.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine whats going on in OPs head right now, all kinds of red pill gains hurting his brain, his heart and balls.

Im not gonna brag bro, my first real girlfriend was a single mom and I was 26. It hurts like a mofo lol but you want to believe that you can make it work cause u have access to pssy, dont believe in ur d1ck cause it doesnt care about your feelings, it only wants to breed

cityboy989

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's some food for thought for the nice guys. I've learned this in my case after the damage was done. Niceness is only good as a secondary trait. Strength has to be your primary trait, niceness as your secondary trait. A lion that walks around and is nice, is very cool. A mouse that walks around and is nice, isn't cool at all. It's nice because it doesn't want you to step on it.

If you look like you're hungry, you'll never be fed. But if you look like you're fed, you're worthy of eating more.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So lets get this straight. She made a baby with this dude. Got tired or bored of him and kicks him out of the house and you want to be next.........

She no longer wants him but i guarantee she will still want his money.

Just say no.