still getting over her ex

Reaction score
girl im seein has a 9 month baby with her ex the ex is moving out of the house they share with her parents in 2 week. its been torture falling for her knowing she is fresh from a break up and having him still in the house.
we have agreed to give each other space till he has gone and she can get over him then she said she wants to be with me. is this a lost cause or can it work? i love her and adore her child.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girl im seein has a 9 month baby with her ex the ex is moving out of the house they share with her parents in 2 week. its been torture falling for her knowing she is fresh from a break up and having him still in the house.
we have agreed to give each other space till he has gone and she can get over him then she said she wants to be with me. is this a lost cause or can it work? i love her and adore her child.
Jesus man you couldn't pay me enough money to put myself in a situation like that. So much baggage why on earth would you want to get involved with this?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yes. It's a lost cause. Her emotions are in such a state of flux right now you can't depend on Anything she says.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girl im seein has a 9 month baby
She's a piece of 5hit

the ex is moving out of the house
She's a piece of 5hit

we have agreed to give each other space till he has gone and she can get over him then she said she wants to be with me.
She's a piece of 5hit

is this a lost cause or can it work?
It'll work until she pulls the same bull5hit on you.

18 months ago, she got pregnant from him. Was she actually planning on staying with this guy? Did she have any intentions on giving her best shot at progressing through life with her family?

What a cvnt. She gets rid of him 9 months after having a baby.

then she said she wants to be with me.
Women don't plan when they're going to be in love or when they're going to be attracted to a man. If some other dude comes along and makes her even slightly interested, she's going to hop on his c0ck and forget about you.

There are thousands of women out there, and you had to settle on this piece of trash single mom. Not only that, you're going to reward her lack of desire to keep her child's father in her life by giving her exclusivity.

The reason why women think they can get away with this 5hit is because guys like YOU keep rewarding them for it.

Reaction score
jesus lot of hate for her on hear no body even knows why they are breakin up...he treats her like **** really badly. she has tried over the years and he hasnt thisis the result of many attempts to rebuild with him she gave him chances and he didnt take them. as for baggage she had a baby not baggage

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus man you couldn't pay me enough money to put myself in a situation like that. So much baggage why on earth would you want to get involved with this?
:rofl: This is almost literally what went through my head reading OP.

OP, there are better women out there, I promise. Drop her.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jesus lot of hate for her on hear no body even knows why they are breakin up...he treats her like **** really badly. she has tried over the years and he hasnt thisis the result of many attempts to rebuild with him she gave him chances and he didnt take them. as for baggage she had a baby not baggage
I'm not giving her **** at all. You've got to protect yourself here. Her life is chaotic and alot of that has to do with past decisions shes made. She ain't gonna change.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A baby is baggage and comes with extra baggage.

Don't ask for help then get offended by the painfully true answers.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
She's not over her ex. Bad sign. Best to just move on and tell her you're with someone else.

She'll drop you hard, and go back to her ex. He's at the top of her high score list. You aren't. Meaning you're so disposable you need to find a better woman. For your own sake. She's not that attractive anyway.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jesus lot of hate for her on hear no body even knows why they are breakin up
I don't care why they're breaking up. You're making excuses for her.

he treats her like **** really badly.
And she still decided to get pregnant with his child. If he was too much of an arsehole, she should have quit having sex with him and avoided getting pregnant. She's the stupid bytch who decided to go ahead with it knowing very well that he's a jerk.

she has tried over the years and he hasnt thisis the result of many attempts to rebuild with him she gave him chances and he didnt take them.
So she has a baby with him thinking it'll fix things? How fvcking stupid.

the house they share with her parents
She couldn't even be bothered to make her own life successful and independent before getting pregnant. Again, fvcking stupid.

She'll drop you hard, and go back to her ex. He's at the top of her high score list.
Judge Nismo is correct. He's caused enough emotional fluctuation to make himself her top priority regardless of who she moves on with. I guarantee you that she'll entertain the idea of going back to him to "make it work for their child" or some stupid 5hit. You're just going to be a fill-in while her emotions calm down. Mark my words, she WILL fvck him again.

Go find a woman who's not so fvcking stupid.

Reaction score
lol and there is now confirmation that 90 percent of the people on hear havnt got a clue. after her baby was born he did something terrible which i wont mention because it will just get trolled on. 18 months now she has been tryin to make it work for the sake of the baby too and up till what he did he wasnt interested in making it work. how is that making her a bad person? petty internet name calling from keyboard warriors

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol and there is now confirmation that 90 percent of the people on hear havnt got a clue. after her baby was born he did something terrible which i wont mention because it will just get trolled on. 18 months now she has been tryin to make it work for the sake of the baby too and up till what he did he wasnt interested in making it work. how is that making her a bad person? petty internet name calling from keyboard warriors

Water seeks it's own level Amigo. Now that you have made an assumption about 90% of people here not having a clue, i'm now going to make an assumption about you. You are Co-dependant Amigo. She waved her Damsel in Distress Flag and in came the White Knight (**YOU**). I have heard it all from chicks like her. You say this guy was abusive to her so why did she stay? Perhaps because he was the constant reminder to her own subconscious beliefs that she was 'bad/faulty/unworthy/unlovable'?? And now captain Save a Ho has stepped in to save her but she can't handle that because Captain Save a Ho doesn't let her live out the self fulfilled prophecy that she is 'bad/faulty/unworthy/unlovable' and she just can't handle that so now she needs "space".

You offer her something that she has never been able to offer to herself, 'love'. This girl has a low self esteem as do you (water seeks it's own level). Maybe you believed that by being this girls saviour that in turn she could too save you? Well this is where that kind of stinkin thinkin gets ya. NOWHERE!! Now go ahead and tell us again that we don't have a clue.....

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP there are a lot of good guys on this Forum, none of them perfect, myself included but we are all working toward one objective, to become better Men. So either join us on this journey or go and take your issue to Loveshack and we will see you in 6 months when this girl extracts your heart through your A-Hole.

Wise up Boyo!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
petty internet name calling from keyboard warriors
Okay, let's just give you the advice you want to hear...

You should tell her that you'll wait for her to get over her ex. Make sure that you don't sleep with any other women because that will be sure to upset her! If she returns to her ex, make sure you remind her that he's a very bad man. In fact, you should go out and buy her and her baby some nice things so you can prove your love to them, because as we all know, love conquers all.

Make sure you don't sleep with her within the first year of your new found love for each other. The last thing she needs is to have sex because there's a toddler to tend to, and she probably doesn't want to risk having another one just yet until she's sure.

You need to let her make all the decision in your life and in your future relationship. You need to keep her happy so you can prove that you're the perfect man for her, and you'll be able to show her how a lady should be treated!

Happy now?

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, let's just give you the advice you want to hear...

You should tell her that you'll wait for her to get over her ex. Make sure that you don't sleep with any other women because that will be sure to upset her! If she returns to her ex, make sure you remind her that he's a very bad man. In fact, you should go out and buy her and her baby some nice things so you can prove your love to them, because as we all know, love conquers all.

Make sure you don't sleep with her within the first year of your new found love for each other. The last thing she needs is to have sex because there's a toddler to tend to, and she probably doesn't want to risk having another one just yet until she's sure.

You need to let her make all the decision in your life and in your future relationship. You need to keep her happy so you can prove that you're the perfect man for her, and you'll be able to show her how a lady should be treated!

Happy now?
No he won't be and it's because you forgot watching the kids when she goes back to the ex so they can have a quality night out together and then go home and f*ck like dogs.