Steroids for working out

SM1

Reaction score
Everyone tell a 16 year old not to do steroids is dumb because we already have steroids in our bodies called horemones. Horemones are like steroids but not as much as you need to get big. Thats all taking more steroids is for.

Chewy Bagel I ment I only gained 20 pounds in the whole school year so far in like 4 months. Thats along time and if you divide it you see that its only 5 pounds a month. I want to gain about 60 or 70 pounds for football next year so my coach will play me varsity.

14yearoldmonster Ill see if my friends brother can get halo with the other thing (de-bol?).

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something tells me this guy is 14yearoldmonster too. If it is guy, that's pretty sad. Get a fuccing life.

BTW, for anyone who is interested, halo is a fast acting oral steroid that is extremely androgenic. It is mainly used in strength competitions and things that require a quick boost of testosterone. For bodybuilding purposes it is practically useless and is almost never used.

atlas

Reaction score
Steroids are awesome. I recommend heavy overdosing, so you can look like Ronnie Coleman.

Your workouts are gonna be great; the pills are guaranteed to make you a real-life Hulk. Imagine that! The masculine charms of your steroid-chiseled physique will make the ladies faint and wet their panties.

In addition to some dbol and prohormones (can't hurt), I recommend some Ephedra stimulants to boost resting heart rate / metabolism in combination with snorting a few lines of caine to energize your workouts and get ripped.

Good luck!

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG, "steroids are ok because we already have hormones"

You're ****in stupid if you think natural hormones are the same thing as artificial ones. Do you realize that if you use steroids, especially if you use them improperly you can do permanent damage to your natural balance?

They could seriously **** you up, and when you're living with the side effects for the rest of the greater part of your life, remember all the idiots who told you so.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to look like a pro bodybuiilder, well my friend, you are going to have to take much more then illegal 'roids. they on avg probably spend more on illegal and legal substances then most of us make in a year.

But if you want to get bigger, i'd say, EAT MORE, work out hard, and see what happens.

In the mean time research the different kinds of illegal and legal substances.. ANd remember, the majority of the time, if your taking an illegal 'roid orally, it's gonna kill your liver. Thats why most people who do illegal 'roids shoot it, it's less toxic on the liver and keeps it's potency. For oral 'roids to keep its potency, it has to be soo powerful that it passes your liver but kills it in the process.

So do as much research as possible while you lift, workout, eat, and so on. Then if you hit a wall in a year or two and feel like your stuck and you feel like you know the ins and outs of legal and illegal substances, then by all means give it a shot.

But not until you know the good and the bad and almost everything else there is.

too many idiots start using crap without knowing anything about them.

And by the way, Prohormones, most likely, will be banned soon. So there will be illegal 'roids and 'illegal prohormones.