STD from Long Term Girlfriend

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know why i still feel like i want to be with this girl. i miss her even though its obvious she cheated on me

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, stop acting like a pu$$y. She's a hore who cheated on you, she doesn't deserve you. Ingrain that in your head.

It takes time to get over a girl, but this one shouldn't be hard given what shes done to you! In time you'll move on.

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i know, every day it gets better. i already went out to the bars talking to girls just for fun. and i play a lot of call of duty. :)

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CORVETTE06 said:
i don't know why i still feel like i want to be with this girl. i miss her even though its obvious she cheated on me
It's a natural feeling. Smokers and alcoholics feel the same thing when kicking the habit.

At least smoking and alcohol don't give you STDs.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it makes you feel any better, she most likely cheated a bunch of times, and just happened to catch something from one of the many encounters. And btw, I'm sure not one of them was smart enough to wrap it up.

jdollarthegreat

Don Juan
Reaction score
What STD is it man? Real talk im curious now. I'll tell you STD's ive gotten. Only one i've ever gotten was chylmidia a couple of times but they give u a pill and thats gone in no time. Stuff that is good is also bad so it comes with the territory, i hope its not aids or nothing that would be crazy. Raw sex is great sex man but in this day and age girls be having hella diseases man. That **** is gross man, you penetrate something tryna get pure pleasure from that motha****a and u end up diseased smh

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heard an interesting statistic on the radio this morning on STDs. 82% of women will not tell the guy they're about to hook up with that they've got an STD. Think about that.