STD from Long Term Girlfriend

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corvette06 said:
...but she said that she didn't do anything with any of the guys in the pictures.
Okay....but what about guys that WEREN'T in the photos? Did she do anything with them?? Her story is pretty damn thin. I've seen people do things at "Spring Break" they wouldn't EVER do at home. Crazy, crazy sh!t!!! Then they return to Jerkwater Kansas and burn the photos while chanting "It NEVER happened....It NEVER happened." over and over in the mirror.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
-MOst people cheat... and lie about it

-Most people have unprotected sex... and lie about it

-MOst good (5 or 6% of humans) people are attracted to bad people who give them STDs..lol

-She cheated on you many times with many folks and does not know when or from whom she go it..loll

-Many folks have STDs and never know or never tell.

-Tiger woods had over 10 affairs do u think her used condoms on every one every time? and how many men do you think each of those women was sleeping with?????

-Many folks bodies dont have symptoms of STDs some people dont pass n STDs they have gotten.. its all very random and unpredictable but still high wrisk..lol..

-HUman sexual carnal urges over ride logic and common sense so ..

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
WaterTiger said:
I've seen people do things at "Spring Break" they wouldn't EVER do at home. Crazy, crazy sh!t!!! Then they return to Jerkwater Kansas and burn the photos while chanting "It NEVER happened....It NEVER happened." over and over in the mirror.

That is human nature accepted or be a hermit..lol:yes: :yes: :yes:

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there is the possibilty that your girlfriend didn't cheat on you and you still got the std cause she could have kissed someone on the lips at one stage an contracted oral herpes...this could go unknown for months then if she gives you head when the virus is active in her mouth you can get genital herpes that way I believe but not 100% sure on this. I think if you have oral herpes yourself then this may limt your chances of getting genitaL hepes through oral sex...so did your girlfriend come up positive std match with you ?

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
window said:
there is the possibilty that your girlfriend didn't cheat on you and you still got the std cause she could have kissed someone on the lips at one stage an contracted oral herpes...this could go unknown for months then if she gives you head when the virus is active in her mouth you can get genital herpes that way I believe but not 100% sure on this. I think if you have oral herpes yourself then this may limt your chances of getting genitaL hepes through oral sex...so did your girlfriend come up positive std match with you ?
Heh, I have a great story I have to share about that one.

My friend came out of his bedroom one time with some new girl and a bunch of us were in the living room. I saw that his girlfriend had a cold-sore and said "I hope you didn't get head, you'll have herpes!" and he completely freaked out, started yelling at her, and babbling in general.

We tried really hard to get him to calm down as soon as he started freaking out. But, it wasn't until we got a nurse at the hospital on our speakerphone to tell him that it was impossible that he'd believe I was just playing.

She was sooooooo humiliated.

Good times.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what STD is it man??? is it curable?? i hope its nothing like HIV or something.

O yah i am willing to bet money that she cheated on you during spring brake and thats where she got it prolly.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
window said:
.....kissing is cheating.

STIs don't pop out of thin air. She cheated.

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes it does probably gets kissed 10 times a day by different relatives...

Semtex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I gave her the STD...sorry dude, im just not into condoms

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she definitely cheated during spring break. probably again since then

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
I don't advocate violence but this is one of the few instnaces were I would.....

http://randomfunnypicture.com/wp2/w...12/guidette-gets-knocked-out-punched-face.gif
^^Kontroller X style knamean?

I mean This gotta be a Troll then to top it she calls you from spring break trying to do "damage control" and you belive her? WOW
What's the context of that picture? Looks like the chick from that show Jersey Shore. Only reason I know of it was some website was making fun of the chick and she happened to look & dress a lot like the one in the gif.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, did you dump her yet? She HAD to have cheated. The spring break in Florida without you is pretty damn incriminating in and of itself.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CORVETTE06 said:
i'd rather not talk about it, buts its not herpes
Then why are you posting here? If its for an answer, did you really need to ask people here? By posting your experience, you not only get feedback, but if you give more detail, someone else might learn and know what not to do in a similar situation.

If it is not HIV or herpes, and you haven't been sleeping with anyone else, then it is obvious you contacted it recently, from her.