STD from Long Term Girlfriend

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just found out that I have an STD.

I've been dating my girlfriend for a year and a half, and never cheated on her. The last time I had sex with a girl was in 2006. My girlfriend only had sex one time before me in 2007 (unprotected).

My doctor said I most likely got it from my current girlfriend, and most likely she just got it recently. He said its highly unlikely she got it in 2007 and I just caught it now.

Do you think she cheated on me? She cried and said she swares she didn't cheat on me. She actually turned it around and blamed it on me, and said that I cheated. She's getting checked out but didn't get her results back yet.

I found pictures of her with other guys, but she said that she didn't do anything with any of the guys in the pictures. She also went away to florida without me for spring break. She called me while she was there crying, saying that she got in a fight with her sister. She said her sister was mad at her and that she might call me and tell me that she cheated on me - and that I shouldn't believe it.

Do you think she cheated on me? Should I keep her or dump her? I loved her a lot and probably would have married her if I didn't think I got an STD from her...

what if she had the STD from the first time that she had sex, and that's how I got it?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf!!

CORVETTE06 said:

I've been dating my girlfriend for a year and a half, and never cheated on her. The last time I had sex with a girl was in 2006. My girlfriend only had sex one time before me in 2007 (unprotected).

My doctor said I most likely got it from my current girlfriend, and most likely she just got it recently. He said its highly unlikely she got it in 2007 and I just caught it now.

Do you think she cheated on me? She cried and said she swares she didn't cheat on me. She actually turned it around and blamed it on me, and said that I cheated. She's getting checked out but didn't get her results back yet.

I found pictures of her with other guys, and she went away to florida without me for spring break.

Do you think she cheated on me? Should I keep her or dump her?
Dude are you kidding me?
How do you think you got an STD, just randomly 3 years later without screwing another chick?

Get a grip of yourself mate!!!

Your in denial, and to top it of you found pics of the skank (Yeah I said it) with another guy? what Fing more proof do you need it?

I don't advocate violence but this is one of the few instnaces were I would.....

http://randomfunnypicture.com/wp2/w...12/guidette-gets-knocked-out-punched-face.gif
^^Kontroller X style knamean?

I mean This gotta be a Troll then to top it she calls you from spring break trying to do "damage control" and you belive her? WOW

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CORVETTE06 said:

I found pictures of her with other guys, but she said that she didn't do anything with any of the guys in the pictures. She also went away to florida without me for spring break. She called me while she was there crying, saying that she got in a fight with her sister. She said her sister was mad at her and that she might call me and tell me that she cheated on me - and that I shouldn't believe it.

Do you think she cheated on me? Should I keep her or dump her? I loved her a lot and probably would have married her if I didn't think I got an STD from her...

what if she had the STD from the first time that she had sex, and that's how I got it?
Is that exactly what she said?

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Dude are you kidding me?
How do you think you got an STD, just randomly 3 years later without screwing another chick?

Get a grip of yourself mate!!!

Your in denial, and to top it of you found pics of the skank (Yeah I said it) with another guy? what Fing more proof do you need it?

I don't advocate violence but this is one of the few instnaces were I would.....

http://randomfunnypicture.com/wp2/w...12/guidette-gets-knocked-out-punched-face.gif
Rolling on The Floor Laughing! Foaming! :crazy:

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would throw her off a cliff to the entertainment of all citizens, for the wife of Seizeher is always beyond suspicion.

But yeah, she definitely cheated on you and gave you an STD. She is to be excommunicated.

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she said the guy in the picture grabbed her and she said she couldnt get away from him. there were two pictures of her with the same guy..

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score

http://randomfunnypicture.com/wp2/wp...nched-face.gif

I mean This gotta be a Troll then to top it she calls you from spring break trying to do "damage control" and you belive her? WOW
:eek: YO :crackup: What show is that clip from ?

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, as if there's any question? DTB and never look back!!!

Julius_Seizeher said:
I would throw her off a cliff to the entertainment of all citizens, for the wife of Seizeher is always beyond suspicion.

But yeah, she definitely cheated on you and gave you an STD. She is to be excommunicated.
And possibly sued for damages. Seriously, the way things go these days he could very sell sue the crap out of her. At the very least it's be a great way of stigmatizing her and letting the world know she's a down right dirty cheating wh0re.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
And possibly sued for damages. Seriously, the way things go these days he could very sell sue the crap out of her. At the very least it's be a great way of stigmatizing her and letting the world know she's a down right dirty cheating wh0re.
haha I like the idea! HIV-positive pple have been sued in the past by former partners after they unwittingly contracted the disease.

Corvette, if the only fact was the STD, I would MAYBE give her the benefit of the doubt, depending on the disease and what other means besides sex there are of acquiring it.

But come on man, this girl has been cheating on you for a while! Spring Break week in Florida and she even calls you to do some preventive damage control, but you see nothing wrong? She s got a bunch of pics with some random guy because he forced her to? I bet that s the same guy who "forced" his dyck in her vagina

anyways, get a hold over yourself, this girl is trash. NEXT!

hansol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple things come to mind here:

Firstly, what kind of STD is it? If it's a chlamydia/ghonorrea/Syphilis type, you CAN'T just magically get that. It HAS to come from a third party. And if you haven't been sleeping around, then that kinda narrows it down as to how you got it.... On the other hand, it is possible to get a junk-infection that isn't an "STD".

So that leads to this next bit: GET TESTED. Find out what you have. If it's a for-real STD, get rid of the wh*re. If it's just a "unkown" junk-infection, then don't get too excited. It happens.

(Interestingly enough I had a friend just go through this, so the timing is kinda funny)

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The one and only std I know that could be like that is genital warts. I dated a girl and on our 3rd date we were hooking up and she wouldnt let me f her. I said whats wrong I know you want me. She started crying and told me she had HPV, she gave me a book on it, left and said to call her after I made my decision. I read all that info and told her lets just be friends. But it did say it can lay dormant and not active for a few years..

I think you should dump her, but what std do you have. If she gave you herpes you might as well stay with her now..

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CORVETTE06 said:
She cried and said she swares she didn't cheat on me.
So where else did it come from? If you didn't have it, and she didn't have it before you were together when did she get it?

From someone else, while you were together.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get tested by your MD. IF it's something she could catch from a tiolet seat?Forgive her, But if it's only sexually transmitted DITCH THE B!TCH

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She called me while she was there crying, saying that she got in a fight with her sister. She said her sister was mad at her and that she might call me and tell me that she cheated on me - and that I shouldn't believe it.

Am I the only one that read this???? Of f-ing course you should believe it. She got wasted one, or more nights, f-ed one, or more dudes, her sister who probably likes you, or has a conscience, got pissed off at her and when she sobered up, she felt a smidgen of guilt and turned on the waterworks. I'd drop her obviously, but I would feel like she deserves some revenge.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CORVETTE06 said:

There's several things to consider. What STD did you get? Since you are not saying, I must think it is genital herpes (hsv2), is it? Did you have a break out? Please do tell more details.

Does she say she had sex with only one person, or just ONE single time? Big difference. If its herpes, she could have contracted the virus and not had any symptoms. Unlikely, but possible. In fact, you could have been the one who was infected, yet showed no symptoms. She could have just not told you she had it.

If it was just one time, and even if it was with just one person, it is very unlikely she contracted it from that person. This takes us to now. The doctor is right, it is possible to have had it before, but very unlikely.

Looks like her actions have been questionable and it is possible she contracted it even before her trip.

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was blinded because i loved her.

thanks for opening my eyes.

and yes i was tested, its an std.