sosuave members - DO YOU SUCK WITH GIRLS?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i dont care how many posts u have
i dont care if ur a troll
i dont care if u flame 100% of the time
i dont care if ur an *******, an AFC, a pimp, a god, a jerk DOESNT MATTER

i CARE about 2 things -

1)how many girls have u had sex with in your life?
2)how many TIMES have u had sex in your life?

these 2 questiosn will help determine the validity of anyone giving advice here, we are ALL anonymous so sharing things like this shouldnt mean much, its just numbers

also, obviously if you dont know how many girls u been with or how many times total you've had sex, you ESTIMATE

ITS TIME TO SEPERATE THE GUYS WHO ARE EXPERIENCED FROM THE GUYS WHO ARE NOT EXPERIENCED (aka losers pretending to be experienced)

please, HONESTLY post ur statistics here

and u cant say "quantity over quality" because i asked TWO questions - thus if uve been fvcking 1 hb9 for a year and u fvcked her 50 times, it obviously says you are experienced, so i dont wanna hear it!

ill start first:

63 total girls (yea u all knew that cuz i said it alot)
estimating about 400 times ive had sex

everyone, SHARE

Grimple

Don Juan
Reaction score
So the number of times a person has sex proves their validity on these forums? Nice thinking.

I've had sex twice. With two different girls. One was a gf (who I broke up with the next day. Long story..) and some girl I had a fling with at a party. I ignore her now, and she like stalks me now. She was one of those girls you don't really tell people you had sex with.. she's kind of a slut, and I was really drunk.. what can I say.

I've turned down plenty of girls though, which is why I think this thread wont be very accurate. I tend to be very picky. (When I'm sober atleast)

And there's also the fact that not all guys JUST want sex. Even the almighty pook just wanted to be happy in a relationship..

Grimple

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I'm also 16, and my mom is very anal about letting me go to parties. So I hardly ever get layed anymore. If I could go out it would be simple.

Oh well, I will make up for it all in my 18-20s. Haha.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
if ur 16 then trust me, ur ahead of the game

and no, not the # of times makes u experienced

because a guy who fvcked 5 girls 20 times each (100 times total) is more experienced than a guy who fvcked 50 girls 1 time each.......thats why i asked the TWO questions

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some catching up to do. I'm sure there's some guys in the forum who have a higher track record since they have lower standards and would bang any woman with a hole; be it a naive little girl who would have sex with any guy that would give her attention, a crack wh0re on the corner who would do anybody for $20, his sister who he thinks is hot, fatties who.... well, you get the idea. I can't compete with the quantity of women that these guys get.

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the most important thing is being a man of your word....

skip, didn't you say that you were leaving here for good....

:moon:

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
This thread sucks. DJ-ism isn't about sex. Go ask this crap on a speed seduction forum or something. They're the ones in it for the poon, we have other motives.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL Why is he *really* so interested in our sex lives =)

I honestly didn't count the number of times I've had sex!

In numbers of women, I am over the 50 mark but I'm not sure how far. Many guys are way up in the 100s but that doesn't automatically make their advice better than mine or anyone else's advice. Different things can work for different people, but I'll agree there are many universal truths.

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rocky_mtn said:
skip, didn't you say that you were leaving here for good....
I also recall this event. What happened?

2 Girls
Atleast 100 times between the two.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets see here, I've had sex about 789-ish.

Name that DJ that is quoted as saying that.

comic_relief

Gen. Cornwallis

Reaction score
Have had sex with two girls. For a total of about 100 times. I lost my virginity 9 months ago.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
i don't care how many posts u have
i don't care if ur a troll
i don't care if u flame 100% of the time
i don't care if ur an *******, an AFC, a pimp, a god, a jerk DOESNT MATTER

i CARE about 2 things -

1)how many girls have u had sex with in your life?
2)how many TIMES have u had sex in your life?

these 2 questions will help determine the validity of anyone giving advice here, we are ALL anonymous so sharing things like this shouldn't mean much, its just numbers

also, obviously if you don't know how many girls u been with or how many times total you've had sex, you ESTIMATE

ITS TIME TO SEPERATE THE GUYS WHO ARE EXPERIENCED FROM THE GUYS WHO ARE NOT EXPERIENCED (aka losers pretending to be experienced)

please, HONESTLY post ur statistics here

and u cant say "quantity over quality" because i asked TWO questions - thus if uve been fvcking 1 hb9 for a year and u fvcked her 50 times, it obviously says you are experienced, so i don't wanna hear it!

ill start first:

63 total girls (yea u all knew that cuz i said it alot)
estimating about 400 times ive had sex

everyone, SHARE

:crackup: I can't even begin to try to know how many times I have had sex....

Good God how do you people keep track of this...DO you keep Journals?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does brushing my shoulders against her tits count as sexual experience?

Great thread btw :whistle:

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zerocelcius said:
DO you keep Journals?
Actually skip keeps a spreadsheet.

Honestly, I wish I was joking about that but the guy actually came back to this forum after leaving and made a thread bragging about it.

Skip,

Why did you come back?
Your last however many threads in the past few days that I just saw were all little more than insulting self-gratifying wastes of space.

You really want to prove yourself than why dont you go to the wingman forum here and find 3 or 4 guys from your area who dont know each other and invite them out on a Friday to sarge. After that have them all write up honest reviews of your performance, in other words if youre such a player than why not show it off to the people that you think suck with women.

Since your so much better than everyone on here that really shouldn't be such a hard task now should it. Hell I'd go so far as to say that it would be easier to do than to go on facebook and telemarket yourself to 1000 girls that you haven't meet.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
Does brushing my shoulders against her tits count as sexual experience?

Great thread btw :whistle:
I think eye contact counts...

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip, I feel you man, I really do. But the wording doesn't lend itself to honest answering. Hell, I get annoyed with the sheer amount of BS spewed out by some KBJs, but if you're gonna get anything done, you gotta tone it down a bit allow for some tolerance.

Rex Man

(and if you're THAT curious, many people have answered that question on my old thread.)

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SPREED SHEET!

Like a Exel spreed sheet!?

Or a Access Database!?

So that is how he has exact numbers... Good Grief Charley Brown.

Hey Play on Player!

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I think eye contact counts...
Well, if both count.. let me see. ... I think I beat skippy... let me sum up..

+
... 6...

No, skippy beats me.. allthough, If eye contact just consists on ME looking at HER.. then I win by a landslide!

But still, my **** is 13 inches long!

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this fvcking creepy that you're going out of your way to dig into peoples personal lives.

If you want to go into the numbers game, then bring it. I'd love to work out your success to failure ratio, something you sure as hell wouldn't be proud of. And remember, MySpace counts, since you spent so much time advocating for it. So don't come here saying that numbers make you valid.

Infact, don't come here. I too don't like a man who's word means nothing. You can't live without this site. You tried to leave but you found yourself checking back anonymously, until you just couldn't resist posting once more, and again, again, and again.

If you are a man, you'd do what you said you would do and leave.

Also, in neither of your questions does it reflect the quality of girls, so we can say "what about quality over quantity?". All you've asked is for overall totals. Care to explain how that negates the quality debate?