some *******s

OneByOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so recently this summer holiday i got hit in the face by some kids who are younger than me, but way bigger, they're like the toughest in their year at school, after the summer holidays i thought i cant really do anything but ignore it, and now im back at school i saw the one who hit me, and he just shouted"Prick!" at the top of his voice,and later on im pretty sure they were waiting for me outside my classroom, but luckily they were waiting at the wrong exit, so they didnt see me, and this is all because i was wearing a Stone Sour shirt, an i cant really fight back because they're like the people who if you fight against they'll come back with aload of friends, i kno i should probably ingore it an try an stay away from them, but im pretty sure somethimg will happen eventually, im thinking i might just talk to a few friends of his who are also my friends and see if they could talk to him and his friends, but still i dont think thisll work ive heard about this guy and how he does what he wants, i Hate the fvckers who attack other people just because they're different, any ideas anyone

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
go spend a few days at a gym lifting and hitting a punching bag and **** him up, make a name for yourself, dont take **** from anyone

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Round up your friends and have a good ol' fashioned brawl in the parking lot! Make sure all the lovely hunnies see you whip their asses!

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously man, standing down from a fight is worse than getting the **** kicked out of you. Trust me, you can win a fight even if you get the **** kicked out of you. I'm taking it these guys are pretty willing to start a fight? Out wit them. If you've got one or two close mates near by all the time, do not ever aviod these guys. ****, even if your by yourself make an effort to walk by them. If they hurl abuse at you, turn to someone else in the room or where ever and say something that will make them smile. Like...ooo..."christ all the player haters are out today huh?!" Really piss these guys off.

I'm taking it your not a good fighter? Can you take a hit? Can you keep ripping the piss? If they come up behind you and start cussing you, threatening you, just tell them you dont think they have the balls to act like men and leave you the **** alone. Twist the words to make them pussies if they kick the **** out of you. If they do, just keep saying that you knew they were ****ing pussies. If they hit you once and expect you to retaliate, just turn to them and say loudly, so everyone else can hear "Owww! What the hell is wrong with you freak?!" DO anything you can to embarriss him. That's what i would do in your situation.

But then i'm an idiot, and idiot with far too much faith in my ability to talk myself out of a paper bag.

Might want to listen to other people on this one then....

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I had the same problem...

One kid who was a year younger then me, yet way bigger, jumped me for basically no reason. I charged him for assault, and so did the other 10 people this guy assaulted, and now he's in Juvi for 2 years :D

IamtheRemedy

Don Juan
Reaction score
just act like u are a badass and ppl will think ur most likely (especially if ur a decent size)

i act like i'm a badass by not takin **** from neone and i've been doin that all thru highschool . . .the girls love it. . .and the guys think i'm harder than i really am . . .like when i get up from the lunch table this one kid goes "y does everyone think IamtheRemedy is such a hardass?" and someone goes "cause he is" hahahaha , its pretty funny

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OneByOne
and now im back at school i saw the one who hit me, and he just shouted"Prick!" at the top of his voice,and later on im pretty sure they were waiting for me outside my classroom,
You let some shmuck call you a prick in front of everyone? Next time he calls you something,come up to him and without saying a word start whoopin ass.
This kind of people only start sh1t with those who they KNOW are affraid of them and wont fight back. Even if you get ****ed up..so what? At least you're not gonna be thought of as a p*ssy.

I knew a guy in my old HS who was like 5'5 and weigh like 90 pounds(you can imagine how intimidating he looked...) who was always picked on by older,bigger kids. One day,outside the school, some kid said something about his family so he ran up to him, kicked him in the balls,whacked him head first into the car window(which broke btw), got him on the ground and was kicking him in the head for about 5 mins,untill security guards finally broke them up.
That other dude ended up with MAJOR bruises to the head,broken nose,few broken teeth, and both black eyes.
You can imagine that NOONE even thought of ****en around with the kid anymore...he got like a month suspention from school for that,(if it was on school ground he'd be expelled).
Now i'm not saying make him a cripple....but make sure he wont forget you for a while, and if you're gonna **** anyone up big time try to do it off school property.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dude that sucks for you, bullys are fuccing hos.

The best thing you can do is stand up for yourself. For instance, this one senior hated me for some reason when i was in 11th grade. One time he flicked me off while i was walking passed the lunchroom and i waved at him in return.

This PISSED him off. He comes walking up and theres a bunch of kids around. He starts pushing me but i stood up and looked him straight in his eyes, even tho i tripped a little and my fucin shoe fell off i didnt wimper or cower back. I took the pushed straight on.

Now this kid was alot bigger then me, prolly a good 5 inches taller and like 40 pounds heavier.

He never did **** to me besides that. He just talked toughed. Fuccing b1tch ass, if i ever see him im going to kick in his grill.

slickdon

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man, i had almost the same problem. let me throw you some advice. my problem was VERY recent so just hear me out.

1.) DONT EVER. EVER. EVER. STAY HOME OR AVOID THEM. NEVER DO THAT. THAT GIVES THEM THE UPPER HAND.
2.) LISTEN, I USED TO BE SCARED OF BEING IN A FIGHT. HONESTLY THOUGH MAN, IF YOU KEEP MOVING HOW CAN THEY HIT YOU? NEVER STAND IN ONE SPOT. IF YOUR SMALLER, USALLY YOUR MORE MOBILE AND QUICKER. IF YOUR BIGGER, USE YOUR REACH. JUST NEVER LET ANYONE MAKE YOU FEEL LESSER THAN YOU ARE BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU WEAR!
3.) PLEASE THOUGH, IF THEY ARE REALLY GIVING YOU A PROBLEM, THEN DONT TRAVEL ALONE. YOU CANT LIVE YOUR WHOLE LIFE SCARED THOUGH. JUST BE AROUND PEOPLE YOU KNWO WHO WOULD BREAK IT UP QUCIK. OR TELL A TEACHER TO LOOK OUT FOR YOU. NO SHAME IN THAT MAN. BUT IF WORST COMES TO WORST, HIT THEM IN THE STOMACH AS HARD AS YOU CAN. GET THERE WIND OUT FIRST, THEN GO FOR THE FACE.

WHO CARES, HIT HIM IN THE TROAT MAN. ITS REALLY SURVIVAL IF ITS OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL. INSIDE SCHOOL, JUST TRY AND TAKE HIM DOWN. I HOPE THIS HELPS MAN, I KNOW THE SITUATION AND ITS NO FUN AT ALL. GOOD LUCK. IM ALWAYS HERE IF YOU NEED ANY ADVICE.

SLICK-

OneByOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, its sorta different where i live, if i were to fight back which i know i could do, he will end up getting an army of thugs, and if i fight them back more will come, i dont think i owuld like to just be getting into a war that gets more and more violent, i know about people who thought back and ended up in hospital, got their face mangled an everything, they're the kind of people who are just wanting to fight anyone whos smaller than them, i suppose im going to stand up to myself a little more but at the same time im going to keep a few of my bigger friends with me.

the way i see it is that this is life, and recently ive bin happier than anyone i know, and now this thing has come up, i think these things happen to everyone and no matter what i do they will happen to me sometime, and now all i have to do is get on with it they'res no Magic spell thats going to make these things go away so i guess im going to have to just live my life

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I had the same problem when I was a junior. Basically it was a freakin racist freshman. Anyways Its really good to have senior friends. Cuz once my senior buddy got through with him he ended up coming to me and applogizing.

Nothing like having senior buddies that are built like a brick sh*T house:D

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
hmmm..... never had tht problem. Seriously I'd pulla knife on them. Push it right up under there shins. All you need to do it is once fore people get the message not to **** wit you. I swear everywhere I go people think I'm Crazy. Reckless crazy.

here's my quick fix. Don't give a ****. No one gets through life alive anyway.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
silly kids

you can do more with words here than you can do with your fist

i say go straight up to his ass

and ask him what his deal is

ask him why he is so passionate about kicking your ass?

now this is a little easier for me becuase im pretty big, can fight, and am in the shape of my life, also ppl will back me up

but still jus be reasonable with him and try to figure out what his deal is

maybe you could end the situation peacefully

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you overestimate stupid people.

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've seen The New Guy, I have two words for you: Tiger Claw

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make friends of them - when you make a friend of an enemy you go +2 [cuz they lost hate, you gained love ;)]

OR

Find one of them alone, and beat him so bad he never wants to lay his eyes on you again. Cheap shot, and keep hitting, dont stop till hes missing teath, balls, and bleeding everywhere. If you beat someone so bad they never want to c you again they wont get friends, they will just stay away from you.

BUT, their friends might just take it upon themselves to hurt you, so if you arent big dont try this.

OR

Walk up, say you want a chance to earn some respect. Fight. Loose. Shake hands.

FelonyMonk

Don Juan
Reaction score
MAN YA'LL GOT THIS GUY SET UP FOR A BEAT DOWN. YOU HEARD WHAT HE SAID THESE BOYS ROLL DEEP. FORGET WHAT THESE FOOLS SAID. DON'T JUST TRY TO BOX SOMEBODY FOR THEM TO GET THEY SQUAD ON YOU. INSTEAD JUST MAKE SURE YOU STAY AROUND FRIENDS. NEVER WALK ALONE AND MAKE SURE THE PEOPLE YOU HANG WITH ARE READY TO RIDE FOR YOU AND NOT A BUNCH OF B*TCHES. IN CASE THIS GUY DOES PICK A RANDOM FIGHT YOU'LL HAVE PEOPLE TO BACK YOU UP.

Salamder

Reaction score
Originally posted by IamtheRemedy
just act like u are a badass and ppl will think ur most likely (especially if ur a decent size)
Sooooooooooooooo True:cool:

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MoAF
Make friends of them - when you make a friend of an enemy you go +2 [cuz they lost hate, you gained love ;)]

OR

Find one of them alone, and beat him so bad he never wants to lay his eyes on you again. Cheap shot, and keep hitting, dont stop till hes missing teath, balls, and bleeding everywhere. If you beat someone so bad they never want to c you again they wont get friends, they will just stay away from you.

BUT, their friends might just take it upon themselves to hurt you, so if you arent big dont try this.

OR

Walk up, say you want a chance to earn some respect. Fight. Loose. Shake hands.
all of this "advice" really sucks, and it isnt only Moaf's advice.

why the hell would you wana make friends with some *******s?
why the hell would you beat the sh*t out of him so badly? this is ridculous..and a perfect way in our society to get charged with assault.

and why the hell would you act upon this *******'s idiotic comments by walking up to "say you want a chance to earn some respect." WHO GIVES A **** IF SOME DIPSH*T RESPECTS YOU ARE NOT. HE IS A DIPSH*T. now not only are you caring, hes already won because YOU have gone up to HIM and tried to earn HIS respect..wtf.

no, heres some real advice from someone who knows what the hell hes doing:

the next time these guys approach you directly, and attempt to bother you, tell the main guy to get the fukk outa the way.
"get the fukk outa my way."

hes most likely going to start sh*t with you right there..now when he attempts to begin a physical confrontation, you immadiately strike him. DO NOT GO OVERBOARD. try to get him in the face and the stomach.

important: DO NOT START THE PHYSICAL CONFRONTATION FIRST.

this is important so that you do not deal with getting in trouble with him.

and it ends. most likely you two will be brought to the office, and youll have to act mature and describe the situation calmly, and be sure to describe how he has continually been bothering you, and started a physical confrontation. what happens, happens. but at least you were a man about it and settled the issue like a respectable man would.