foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just wanna look like Razor Ramon

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BelleSing94 said:
..I started feeling like there really were some genuine, nice guys around.

this site is for recovering nice guys who don't want to be emotional tampons.
i'm sure you're aware of this, and further, i'm confident you wouldn't want to date the proverbial "nice" guy. so what's the fuss about not finding nice guys on here?

BelleSing94 said:
Then he asked me for a pic and I was like sure why not so I sent him one. After that...ugh. His messages got more sexual and wayyy creepier
What kind of guy sends shirtless photos and pics of his d1ck to girls HALF his age online? Ewww!!!!!
he was just messing around. btw, women like older men, you know it, so i don't see why you're acting surprised.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BelleSing94 said:
It was then that I clicked on his profile and realized he is 43 YEARS OLD. Gross!

What kind of guy sends shirtless photos and pics of his d1ck to girls HALF his age online? Ewww!!!!!
Um I would. Being a more mature guy results in the majority of women I associate with being younger. Not always by half my years but that has happened.

i also note this on your profile Tr0ll b1tch:

Now Im LMFAO!

faeyt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh, one post and people start arguing. Yeah it's a shame, yeah it might be gross, and yeah it makes the rest of the guys here look bad, but as was said before, you ARE on a board of this nature.
Either way, guys don't fight over a girl.
Moral of this thread: don't send a photo to anyone who wants to lick honey off your nipples. Or whatever.

edit: just realized the honey nipples came after the photo.
moral of the thread: don't send photos to anyone on this board if you're not prepared for nipple licking.
but seriously like what do you expect?
probably not honey nipple licking, though, I guess.
I'm sorry, was that a direct quote? Was that actually said? That's too funny.

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We do not even know if the story is true cuz we have only heard one side of it and some are here to rescue her? Com'on dafaq is wrong with you. It's like all that studying of Pook and other people is gone to a waste just cuz she said she is a "girl" "pvssy" "vagina".
This just proved how many of you are still AFC and are giving advice to others cuz u read more than they did.

IF this chick has been wronged why not paste screen shots to actually show what happened? You will take her word over this NN who is a top contributor. Doesn't matter what he said or how evolved his game is, we need his side as well. If he actually did something like this, it just means "Knowing of the material is not enough we must apply".

Until we have screen shots, messages to prove, both of them are innocent and also for all we know she was leading him?

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the deal. This guy, NN, went a little overboard. Ok so what, he's dumb and his game needs a lot of work. This chick on the other hand....wtf is her deal? Attention?

Who cares if some old creepy guy decides to send a pic of his ****? really? Guarantee you were insinuating something then this guy NN, not much of a smooth character I agree, jumps on it and sends you a d!ck pic. So fvcking what? Throw it in the trash can and move on. You know what I feel sorry for, is the sorry son of a ***** who ends up laying this broad. What a bunch of sh!t he has to deal with. And btw, guarantee she pulls this sh!t all the time. Loves to play the victim. Best way she can get attention from guys.

Chicks like this turn good guys into *******s.

And thank you for leaving, you are never welcome back here again.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if this Belle chick is a guy troll trying to destroy rep of 'old' posters ?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe op is a fake account from naughty ninja which is doing an other prank to us.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Strong words. U mad? Anytime you want to pay me a visit, feel free. I live right in Valenica CA.

Funny how you can dish it out, but anyone says anything back to you? You tip over like.....like an annoyed like girl. Which you are. :cheer:

Yeah...ok..i am going to go book a ticket and fly all the way over the Pacific Ocean to meet some butthurt AFC stranger to fight him....hahahaha...you keep hanging yourself man...

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if Ninja will post the pics for all to see?

Secondtimeround

Don Juan
Reaction score
If we'd put as much energy from fighting each other into improving ourselves, we wouldn't even need to be on this site... (sorry Mods not trying to take anything away from SS).

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pickled eggs for 2

The first stage of pickling is to hard-boil the eggs that you will be using. In a two-quart or larger pan, place your eggs in a single layer. Cover the eggs with no more than one inch over the top of the eggs. Place a lid on the pan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Once the eggs have reached a full boiling point, remove them from the heat and let them cook. Do not remove the lid. Leave the eggs in the hot water for 15 – 18 minutes.

When the cooking time is complete, drain the hot water and cover eggs immediately with cold water and a few ice cubes. Leave the eggs in the cold water until they are thoroughly cooled. To make the eggs easier to peel, pierce the larger end with a needle before boiling.

Pickled Eggs Jar

Step 2: Pickling the eggs

When would a pickled egg be used? There are some who like to eat pickled eggs as a stand-alone snack. Often times they are used to enhance the flavors of sandwiches or salads. The pickling process allows one to enjoy a tasty treat while still maintaining the nutritional benefits of the egg. Keep in mind that even though the eggs do not have to be refrigerated once pickled, it is recommended for home pickled eggs. If they were left out at room temperature for too long, botulism could occur.

The second stage of pickling an egg is the pickling process itself. This is where your own tastes come into play. The basic ingredient for pickling is vinegar. Add to a 2-quart pan a pint of pickling vinegar (spiced or un-spiced). Let the vinegar heat up and cook gently for about an hour. Leave the lid on so that the fumes do not irritate the eyes of those in the house.

Pickled Eggs

Place the peeled hard-boiled eggs in a sealing glass jar. Pour the vinegar solution over the eggs and seal the jar. Place the jar of eggs into the refrigerator and leave for at least two weeks before eating. To keep track of the dates, use a marker or label to indicate the date made. After the two weeks has past, you are ready to enjoy your healthy and tasty treats.

Step 3: Enjoy your creations!

Now that you know how to pickle the eggs, here are some of the more popular recipes. The great thing is that there are many recipes to choose from or you can come up with your own so that it is more personable. Below are the three most popular pickled eggs recipes.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I suspected this was a story made up by a forum member who joined for this reason. For example, would this girl really have been exchanging pictures with NN privately before clicking on his profile or reading his age? And seriously, would anyone try to pick up a girl on SS??

cordoncordon said:
As a woman...
I knew it!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again I point out that every time a woman posts on here, we turn against each other.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? This should be good. On my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.