some of you guys are sick PERVERTS. good riddance sosuave

Status
Not open for further replies.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
LOL isn't that the truth.

Thank Captain Cordon, King of the White Knights!

Apologizing on behalf of men everywhere!
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/4816/plzstoppost.jpg

bigneil said:
I suspected this was a story made up by a forum member who joined for this reason. For example, would this girl really have been exchanging pictures with NN privately before clicking on his profile or reading his age? And seriously, would anyone try to pick up a girl on SS??

I knew it!

zinc4 said:
Yeah...ok..i am going to go book a ticket and fly all the way over the Pacific Ocean to meet some butthurt AFC stranger to fight him....hahahaha...you keep hanging yourself man...
Like I said, keep visiting the brothels you love to frequent in China or Vietnam or Thailand or whatever buttfawk country you are from. Or better yet go pick up some more skanks so they can leave you in the middle of a date, holding your 2 inch cawk in your hand, while you mutter to yourself "I am a tornado"! while you jack yourself off. I hear lady boys are popular too where you're from. But, you know all about that...don't you? :)

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Well obviously if what you say is true, that should have never happened and on behalf of the entire board....I apologize.

At the same time, you are on a mens dating site, visited by 99% men. As a women, you are going to get that kind of thing here. Just the way of the world. I am sure you had to expect at least some of that coming in no? Not saying that makes it right.

I invite you to stick around and at least read some posts, there are some really good people here.

don't apologize for me white knight..

*sends c0ck photo

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cordon likes to kiss females ass who post here... he even tried to hook up with Iqqi.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BelleSing94 said:
We started exchanging private messages and everything was normal at first, he was making fun of packers and ok maybe he was sweet talking me a bit.

wait what?

BeginningDJ said:
To summarize your post:

"Just because I'm dressed like this, does not mean I'm a wh*re."

What you are saying is that guys on here are supposed to disregard her sh!t on this board and treat her like a princess? Check out her chat with packers2010 on 'how can he fap' before putting on your armor.

wait what? 'how can he fap' explain?

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The meaning you make is the response you get...

Word has it from a very inconsistently reliable source that upon speaking with and gazing over little belles picture, NN decided she was not attractive and that communicating with her in a serious manner, that she may bask in his hard earned, thoughtful display of DJaunery, would not be as worthwhile as to amuse himself instead.

Belle, after getting all hot and impatient with NN for not replying back soon with a picture himself, demanded he soothe her wounded attention, and approve himself with a photo. NN, in attempt to further his amusement attached a **** pic of an African wildabeast. Belle, shocked by first glance, had a rather strong tingle in her pants. And, not being able to distinguish a wildabeast **** from a real human penis began to see how further she could go with NN. However, NN was out having fun with other girls online sending random **** pics of all sorts of creatures, which made belle get a little annoyed. She thought NN had no right to stop charming her so nicely and to get back at him she would make herself believe the wildabeast **** pic she loved was a creepy attempt at being sexual and which was an attack on her sweet girl nature. So she went an slandered his name to others to make her feel special again.

The end...

Or is it?

Wolfbones

Don Juan
Reaction score
And we're talking about the guy who gives out tips, right? I'm not gonna buy any of them now. :O

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its nice to see that all the posters who know NaughtyNinjas style from how he gives tips and writes are straight on there white knighting and looking out for the poor 'maiden in distress' without confirmint the truth of the story.

All these who claim to have swallowed the so called 'Red pill'. i wouldve thought they would at least ask THE MANS input, or indeed wait to hear BOTH sides of the story before putting on the shiny armor.

Its odd to see a forum full of 'Enlightened men' Have all noticed that the subject of this thread (Naughty Ninja) Is avoiding it.

He has NOT posted here - Is it because its true? Is it because he finds the Idea laughable and the thread is beneath him because of its rediculousness?

Truth is, none of you know because none of you have waited for BOTH sides of the story.

BTW - She only got upset that he's 43 - nudies were fine when I sent them to her:D

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is getting old ..... Geesh....all this bytching about he said she said crap. Get off the pc and go do your workout routine or game the next good looking chick you see. Its far more productive than adding to the useless troll thread in ways that continue to fuel the fire here. Besides the op can't even reply due to being banned.

NEXT!

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
Its nice to see that all the posters who know NaughtyNinjas style from how he gives tips and writes are straight on there white knighting and looking out for the poor 'maiden in distress' without confirmint the truth of the story.

All these who claim to have swallowed the so called 'Red pill'. i wouldve thought they would at least ask THE MANS input, or indeed wait to hear BOTH sides of the story before putting on the shiny armor.

Its odd to see a forum full of 'Enlightened men' Have all noticed that the subject of this thread (Naughty Ninja) Is avoiding it.

He has NOT posted here - Is it because its true? Is it because he finds the Idea laughable and the thread is beneath him because of its rediculousness?

Truth is, none of you know because none of you have waited for BOTH sides of the story.

BTW - She only got upset that he's 43 - nudies were fine when I sent them to her:D
:cheer:

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL NN needs to come here and defend his honor. He probably was just trolling the hell outta her though. In any case I got a good laugh out of this. Trolls can be useful sometimes..

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
Mauser96 said:
Yep,....Remember the Feminist Prof who used to come here, and said she was going to introduce this forum to all her women in her women's studies class?

Do you guys really think some of those women didn't try to come on here to manipulate the forum and get guys fighting amongst themselves?

And, I see it is working....
You mean the alpha women concerned laurie who I am currentky banging!

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obvious troll. Would be a little more credible if she actually were to post their chat on here and the pics. Not going happen though is it.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's funny that everyone's still referring to the OP as a genuine woman. It was a duplicate account of a long time forum member (male) used only for trolling.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I think it's funny that everyone's still referring to the OP as a genuine woman. It was a duplicate account of a long time forum member (male) used only for trolling.
Samspade perhaps? hahahaha If so, good one! Oh, and remind me never to PM Naughty Ninja. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.